Located on the coast of Little Sarasota Bay, this secluded Turtle Beach Resort features an outdoor pool and kayaks. Guests will be 2 minutes’ walk from Turtle Beach on the Gulf Coast.
A private furnished patio, hot tub and hammock are included with all of these individually decorated apartments. A view of Little Sarasota Bay is featured as well at these Turtle Beach Resort accommodations.
Free fishing equipment, bicycles, and canoes are provided for guests to explore the area around this Turtle Beach Resort. A boat dock is offered for a fee. Free taxi hires are also provided.
Shopping and dining options are 4 miles away at Siesta Key Beach and Village. The property is 9 miles from Central Sarasota and 14 miles from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Turtle Beach8.5 Very good beach250 yards from property
- Hello, We really like the cottage and we’re wondering if you supply chairs/umbrella for the gulf beach?Yes there are beach chairs, umbrellas, ice, canoes, kayaks and bikes for our guests to use. Please bring your own beach towels and feel free to reach ..Answered on 25 September 2019
- How many bathrooms are there at the property?Good afternoon, Each of the cottages has one bathroom.Answered on 13 November 2019
- Our flight doesn’t land until 9pm and I noticed the check in time is from 2-5. Can we check in after 9?Hello! Yes, check in time is normally any time from 3-5 pm since our office closes at 5 pm. However, you can check in later. For late check-ins, the i..Answered on 28 July 2020
- Is this pet friendly?We have 2 dogs with usYes, The Jasmine cottage is pet friendly! We do charge a pet fee, it is $25.00 per day, per pet.Answered on 19 December 2020
- Can you check in after your time frame of 3-5?Totally! We do late check in all the time. It's easy-- all instructions will be sent the day of your arrival. xAnswered on 8 May 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 17:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
09:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Turtle Beach Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Turtle Beach Resort
The prices at Turtle Beach Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Turtle Beach Resort is 4.3 miles from the centre of Siesta Key.
Turtle Beach Resort offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa/wellness packages
- Water sport facilities on site
- Couples massage
- Swimming Pool
- Neck massage
- Hand massage
- Back massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Full body massage
Yes, Turtle Beach Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The nearest beach is just 200 yards from Turtle Beach Resort.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Turtle Beach Resort by:
- Car 2h
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Turtle Beach Resort on this page.
Check-in at Turtle Beach Resort is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Turtle Beach Resort include: