Virgin Hotels Chicago
203 N Wabash Ave, Chicago Loop, Chicago, 60601, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1341 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Chicago
Steps away from the iconic shopping, dining and entertainment of Michigan Avenue’s Magnificent Mile, this downtown Chicago boutique hotel puts a spin on modern luxury and comfort, offering 5 on-site restaurants, a rooftop bar and nightclub and expansive meeting and social spaces.
Each lifestyle-focused room at Virgin Hotels Chicago is designed with focus and relaxation in mind, offering a large dressing room area separated from the bedroom by sliding door panels. The dressing area features a closet with ample shelving and storage space, a well-lit make-up desk and a luxury walk-in shower with a rainfall shower head. An ergonomic bed and a 42-inch flat-screen LG Smart TV are provided in the bedroom area.
Panoramic views of the iconic city skyline surround the outdoor rooftop bar and nightclub. The Commons Club combines craft cocktails and small plates for guests to enjoy throughout the day. A premium coffee and wine bar is also available at the hotel.
Guests can get a laugh while reading any of the unique, whimsical books from the hotel library or relax near a fire on cozy furniture in the Trophy Room.
Millennium Park is a 12-minute walk away from the hotel. Navy Pier is a 7-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Chicago, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hey do u guys charge us after the stay or during ?Hello. At check-in we will authorize for room, tax & incidentals. Incidentals is an additional $100/night in the event any charges are accrued on the ..Answered on 25 January 2021
- do you have a parking lot?We don't have a designated parking lot, but we have a relationship to nearby self parking garages. (60 E Lake and 20 E Randolph) We have a discount v..Answered on 28 February 2021
- What is the charge for emotional support dogsThere is no charge for pets ever! We love our furry friends. Cheers!Answered on 9 October 2020
- Hi it’s are anniversary today do you guys decorate roomsUnfortunately we don't have the availability to set up rooms prior to arrival.Answered on 13 February 2021
- What is the address for the parking garage to use during my stay for the $25/ day rate?For the $25 for 24 hour garage, the address is 20 E. Randolph.Answered on 14 July 2021
- Still looking?
Cerise Rooftop Lounge
Open for: Cocktail hour
203 Coffee and Wine Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Cocktail hour
Food: American, Italian
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Virgin Hotels Chicago accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Bar is closed from Sun, Oct 11, 2020 until Wed, Mar 31, 2021
FAQs about Virgin Hotels Chicago
Check-in at Virgin Hotels Chicago is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Virgin Hotels Chicago may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Virgin Hotels Chicago is 1,650 feet from the center of Chicago.
Room options at Virgin Hotels Chicago include:
Guests staying at Virgin Hotels Chicago can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Virgin Hotels Chicago has 3 restaurants:
- 203 Coffee and Wine Bar
- Cerise Rooftop Lounge
- Miss Ricky's
Virgin Hotels Chicago offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live music/Performance