Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel
2300 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 415 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Honolulu, a 3-minute walk from Waikiki Beach, Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel has accommodations with a fitness center, private parking, a restaurant and a bar. With an outdoor swimming pool, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property provides an ATM, a concierge service and organizing tours for guests.
The rooms include a safety deposit box, while selected rooms also feature a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
The daily breakfast offers à la carte, American or vegetarian options.
The hotel offers 4-star accommodations with a hot tub and sun terrace.
A business center and vending machines with snacks and drinks are available on site at Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel. Non-stop advice is available at the reception, where staff speak English, Japanese, Korean and Filipino.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Kuhio Beach, Fort DeRussy Beach and Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. The nearest airport is Honolulu International Airport, 9.3 miles from Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Honolulu, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Waikiki Beach8.5 Very good beach600 feet from property
Kuhio Beach8.6 Excellent beach1,400 feet from property
Fort DeRussy Beach8.5 Very good beach1,850 feet from property
Queen's Surf Beach8.7 Excellent beach2,900 feet from property
Kahanamoku Beach8.6 Excellent beach3,550 feet from property
Kaimana Beach8.8 Excellent beach1 miles from property
Magic Island Lagoon Beach8.3 Very good beach1.2 miles from property
Ala Moana Beach8.4 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Makalei Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.5 miles from property
Leahi Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1.7 miles from property
- Is the pool heated?Yes, We have heated outside pool.Answered on 25 January 2020
- THE OFFER SAYS: Prices are per room for 13 nights Included: 10.25 % Tax, 4.21 % City tax, 0.5 % local council tax, US$ 31.41 resort fee per night The..Aloha, The daily resort charge is $30 and with tax it comes out to $34.49. I hope this answers your question. Mahalo, AutumnAnswered on 21 November 2019
- Booking states US$ 30.00 resort fee per night is INCLUDED in the booking price but other answers to questions states this is an extra paid at resort?Resort fee $30+tax is not include your reservation.Answered on 25 January 2020
- The small print at the bottom says city and resort tax excluded. What is included in the room price? We are looking at traveling the first week of NovIt depends on the package but usually room only.Answered on 11 November 2020
- My wife and i are thinking of staying with you in Sep,do you serve a full breakfast[eggs ,bacon etc] in your own restaurant?We dont want to eat in a c..Aloha, At this time, only Hawaiian Aroma Caffe is able to provide full breakfast onsite. Should you prefer to go elsewhere, Duke's Waikiki is conveni..Answered on 22 January 2021
- Still looking?
Maui Brewing Company
Hawaiian Aroma Cafe
- Private Bathroom
- Sun deck
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional charge
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Car rental
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Auditory guidance
- Visual aids (tactile signs)
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
-Fruit-infused water in the lobby
-24-hour Business Center access
-Wi-Fi, maximum 4 devices per room
-In-room Hawaii-grown coffee and tea
-Local and long-distance calls to the U.S. and Canada (first 60 minutes)
Please note: Only the "Breakfast Included" rate includes a daily Grab ‘n Go breakfast for 2 at Hawaiian Aroma Café. Additional breakfasts can be purchased for an additional fee.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-107-900-1088-01