You're eligible for a Genius discount at Aqua Terra Guest House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Aqua Terra Guest House is located in Lydenburg and lies alongside the Sterkspruit River. It features a lush garden, children’s playground and is within 1.9 miles from the Lydenburg Golf Course.
All rooms are individually decorated and are fitted with tiled floors. Each unit features a TV, seating area and garden view.
All meals and packed lunches are available upon request at Aqua Terra. A few restaurants serving a variety of cuisine can be found within 1.2 miles from the guest house.
Guests can relax and enjoy reading a book under the lapa or in the guest lounge. A range of activities nearby include fly fishing, mountain biking and hiking.
Lydenburg is the ideal stop over to the Kruger National Park. It is located 195.7 miles from Johannesburg and 111.8 miles away from the Kruger Gate. Sterkspruit Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive away and Sabie is within 37.3 miles. Free private parking is available on site and laundry services are available at an additional cost.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- 1. Do you offer room service 2. What kind of activities do you offerGood Day This is a guest house with 6 rooms. We serve breakfast and dinner in the kitchen. The only exception is we can bring your dinner to your room..Answered on 13 December 2020
- Can one fish in the river.Unfortunately it is very dry.Answered on 9 October 2019
- Hi. Is it possible to have a late check in between 11pm and midnight on 14 December 2020?Good Day No check in available after 8pm.Answered on 13 December 2020
- Hi ek wil net hoor of die hoofslp kamer apart van kids se kamer is. Dankie TillaHi Tilla Die eenheid het 3 kamers met 5 beddens, 'n sitkamer en en-suite badkamer. Groete CharleneAnswered on 21 August 2022
- Hi there...i would like to find out is this bnb in lydenburg town?Good Day This is a bed and breakfast in Lydenburg, MpumalangaAnswered on 13 December 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 19:00
05:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no cots available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Aqua Terra Guest House
From the nearest airport, you can get to Aqua Terra Guest House by:
- Car 3h
Aqua Terra Guest House is 1,000 yards from the centre of Lydenburg.
The prices at Aqua Terra Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Aqua Terra Guest House offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Children's playground
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Evening entertainment
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
Room options at Aqua Terra Guest House include:
Check-in at Aqua Terra Guest House is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Yes, Aqua Terra Guest House is popular with guests booking family stays.