At Heritage House
4 Flamingo Street, St Lucia 3936, South Africa, 3936 St Lucia, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 104 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at At Heritage House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Offering garden views, At Heritage House in St Lucia has accommodations, an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.
Some units are air-conditioned and include a patio and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.
An à la carte, Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property.
If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and At Heritage House can arrange a bicycle rental service.
Ndlovu Beach is 1.3 miles from the accommodation, while Ingwe Beach is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hluhluwe, 45 miles from At Heritage House, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
This is our guests' favorite part of St Lucia, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.At Heritage House has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 14, 2015
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?We do have a shuttle service in St Lucia. They can do shuttles to the beach, Crocodile Centre and also to Restaurants when needed.Answered on 9 September 2019
- Hi, trying to book for 19-23 October. It shows 2 rooms available, but I cannot bookDear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your inquiry. Our Deluxe Double Room - Room 3 with bath and shower. Room 5 Garden Room is also available for the peri..Answered on 7 October 2021
- hi there, do you guys have hair dry and iron. or should qe carry these? many thanksGood morning, Thank you for your message. We do have a hairdryer and you can ask our staff to give you the iron and iron board. Thank you. Kindest R..Answered on 30 August 2021
- do they serve breakfast and dinnerGood morning, Thank you for the message. We are in walking distance from Shops and Restaurants. We only serve breakfast. Thank you. Kindest regards, TheaAnswered on 11 February 2023
- Hi there, what vegetarian breakfast do you have? Do you have a bar fridge in the room?Good day, Thank you for your message. We do have vegetarian sausages/eggs / we change every day. Mushrooms / Baked beans or Potato Hashbrown. Frui..Answered on 22 September 2021
- Still looking?
Managed by Thea
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Game drivesAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 12 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Cash is not accepted At Heritage House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Emergency fans. Battery operated
Hot Water to Shower
Please inform At Heritage House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Please inform At Heritage House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about At Heritage House
Check-in at At Heritage House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at At Heritage House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
At Heritage House is 1,500 feet from the center of St Lucia.
The prices at At Heritage House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at At Heritage House include:
At Heritage House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Bike tours
- Game drives