You're eligible for a Genius discount at De Old Drift Guest Farm! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
De Old Drift Guest Farm is a working citrus farm, located outside the small village of Addo and 15 minutes' drive away from Addo Elephant National Park. It offers an outdoor pool and sun terrace.
Every room at De Old Drift Guest Farm features air conditioning, a mini-refrigerator and hot drink facilities. All rooms have a private outdoor seating area, and the guest cottage has full self-catering kitchen facilities.
Guests can enjoy a substantial breakfast in the traditional thatched lapa.
De Old Drift Guest Farm runs a variety of excursions, including a tour of the Addo Elephant Park with a qualified guide.
Port Elizabeth Airport is located a 45-minute drive away. Free on-site car parking is available at the farm.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello how much is game drive and how many y hoursHello Our Guided Game Drives are R1000.00 per person and children pay half price. We offer half day guided game drives for guests that are staying on..Answered on 6 August 2021
- Hi,what is the price of the game drive?,can we do our own game drive?ThanksGood Morning Yes we do offer guided game drives, the rate is R1350.00 per person. You can also do a self drive in the park.Answered on 24 November 2020
- What are the activities around how far is the national parkGood Morning We do offer guided game drives into the Addo Elephant National Park with our open top safari vehicle. You can also do canoeing, zipline..Answered on 24 February 2021
- are you allowed to have guests over during the day into the evening to braai, they will also be staying in addo at another placeGood morning Thank you so much for the question, unfortunately we do not allow visitors. Kind regards, LungaAnswered on 17 October 2022
- How far is this place from the Addo elecphant reserve and from the Amakhala reserve? Could we do both in three days?Hi there, We are situated approx. 15kms from the Addo Elephant National Park. Amakhala is just another 60kms away from us. It will be possible to ..Answered on 28 December 2019
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Game drivesAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- CD player
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Electric blankets
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Beach chairs/Loungers
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
De Old Drift Guest Farm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that the guest farm owners have dogs on site.
Please note De Old Drift Guest Farm is equipped with a generator as a back-up source of electricity.
Please inform De Old Drift Guest Farm of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about De Old Drift Guest Farm
De Old Drift Guest Farm is 3.7 miles from the center of Addo.
Guests staying at De Old Drift Guest Farm can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at De Old Drift Guest Farm is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at De Old Drift Guest Farm may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, De Old Drift Guest Farm is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at De Old Drift Guest Farm include:
De Old Drift Guest Farm offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game drives