Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House
Kingfisher Street, 3936 St Lucia, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 260 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located 0.6 mi from both the iSimangaliso Wetland Park and the beach, this guest house offers leisure activities in tranquil surroundings. It features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi in the public areas.
All of the air-conditioned rooms at St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House have a seating area and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Umfolozi Game Reserve is an hour away by car.
Guests at St. Lucia Guest House can enjoy a full English breakfast every morning.
Some of the many leisure activities available in the Wetlands Park, a World Heritage site, include canoeing, horse riding and fishing. Guests at St. Lucia House can make use of free snorkeling equipment and beach towels.
This is our guests' favorite part of St Lucia, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House
Ingwe Beach8.5 Very good beach3,000 feet from property
Estuary Beach8.5 Very good beach3,000 feet from property
Ndlovu Beach8.3 Very good beach3,450 feet from property
Jabula Beach8.3 Very good beach4,750 feet from property
St Lucia Main Beach8.0 Very good beach1.2 miles from property
Iphiva Beach8.4 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
- Can I check in nowSure we will be happy to accommodate you.Answered on October 25, 2021
- Hi do you have a dinnerHello, We do not serve dinners as there are a lot of restaurants in town which serve a variety of meals. When you arrive we will recommend a few and ...Answered on October 25, 2021
- Is this a self catering accomodation?Thank you for your enquiry. We are not self-catering, however on booking.com we have a second self-catering establishment La Dolce Vita Number 3 3 be...Answered on March 1, 2021
- Are you able to fascilitate or organize tours (wetlands or boat tours?Yes we are there are independent operators in Town which offer boat and organised tours into the wetlands as well as Hluhluwe.Answered on April 17, 2022
- Hi friends, i am looking to book the Deluxe Family Room. i did a search for 5 adults and this option popped up. the room says 2 adults + 3 children bu...You are welcome to book the Family unit, however the back room with the 3 single beds is definitely more for children. Warm Regards, ColinAnswered on September 29, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House
The prices at St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House is 2,600 feet from the center of St Lucia.
Guests staying at St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game drives
From the nearest airport, you can get to St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House by:
- Car 2h 30min
Check-in at St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House include: