2. UAE hotel reviews
  3. Dubai Emirate hotel reviews
  4. Dubai hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Jumeirah Al Naseem-Madinat Jumeirah

Reviews of Jumeirah Al Naseem-Madinat Jumeirah 5 stars

King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, Madinat Jumeirah Resort, Umm Suqeim, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#28 of 440 hotels in Dubai

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

Excellent hotel and excellent team of staff
    • Resort Deluxe

Bringing up the luggage took too long. I was tired waiting as i wanted to unpack and sleep.

The bed was very comfy. What brand are the pillows?? I loved them. The staff were extra helpful and friendly. The rooms were spacious and the balcony very nice. I was given a lovely room with a view when i requested one.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: 25 December 2018

It made our trip special!
    • Ocean Terrace Room

We were trying to look for a hotel with a view of Burj Al Arab, and we accidentally found Al Naseem. We booked a room, but upgraded to a suite with literally the front-seat view of Burj Al Arab. As soon as we stepped out of the taxi from the desert, we were quickly surrounded by the staff to take our luggage and guide us to check in. As part of the benefits, we were able not only to check in at the executive lounge, but also to enjoy the afternoon tea, happy hour cocktail and breakfast at the lounge, to avoid the crowd. As for the suite itself, nothing to complain. We had our own courtyard to appreciate Burj Al Arab, and the soothing sound of the sea. As for the staff, you know what to expect from the Jumeirah chain. Everyone - the managers at the lounge, the waiting staff at the lounge, the bellboys, the housekeepers, and our driver ... was exceptionally professional, while at the same time, warm, and welcoming. As I always say, when you're with Jumeirah, you know you're in good hands.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2018

I enjoyed the stay will repeat for sure if you lower your prices
    • Ocean Deluxe

Over priced. My first time I paid three thousand dirhams also the towels are very small for taking a bath not good quality Lunch at the buffet was not good

The premises

• Reviewed: 14 December 2018

Didn't last long enough!
    • Resort Deluxe

The check out bill was incorrect, having been charged again for the room again, which had already been paid on Booking.com. The same issue occured 3 days previously at The Zabeel Saray!

Location fantastic close to all amenities

• Reviewed: 7 December 2018

Terrible holiday
    • Resort Deluxe

Quality of food. Both my partner and myself got food poisoning. We complained but the manager was not sensitive to our cause and started questioning us whether we were really poisoned. Our whole stay was ruined.

Facilities

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Luxury but at a very high price
    • Resort Deluxe

One of the beach staff was rude; Ehab. The only rude member of staff. The half board option misleading: very few restaurants are actually included; most require a huge supplement. On the day of my final dinner, I got an email 2 hours before dinner time to say I would be charged a 100 aed supplement as rules has changed suddenly. That was unfair. Drinks are incredibly expensive too.

The service of the staff

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

It was great overall, but most of our issues had to do with reception/front desk.
    • Resort Deluxe

We had a few issues with reception. For example, last minute bill charges 2 hours after checking out and them remembering just as you’re about to leave the hotel to catch your flight. Also, They will block the entire amount from your credit card and won’t release it until after 2-3 weeks which is quite inconvient. Overall, they will try their best to resolve it, however, these issues shouldn’t be a problem in the first place.

The staff was really friendly, (housekeeping, the staff by the pool, the men serving coffee at the lobby, etc..) Also, the fact that there are really nice restaurants at the hotel was nice as well. Not your typical hotel restaurants.

Absolutely fantastic.
    • Resort Deluxe

Nothing everything was perfect.

Wow!! This hotel is absolutely wonderful! ... I can’t fault one thing at all. And I’m rather picky! The hotel is spotless I can honestly say nothing I can fault at all. Every member of staff are wonderful I hate naming one as you are all fantastic but regesh around the pool was an absolute joy to be served by him. But like I said every single person is truly fantastic. We have stayed in lots of hotels in dubai - Sofitel - five - Atlantis etc But this by far is the best. It’s worth every penny. We have book for next September can’t wait :) P.s Half board is a must.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Wonderful resort hotel.
    • Resort Deluxe

No moderately priced restaurants at the hotel. Food was very expensive

Room was very large, beautifully appointed. Electronic room controls were terrific Great cabanas available on beach.

Out of this world.
    • Ocean Deluxe

I would have liked a bit more variety in the Buffett restaurant. Was super the first night but after 4 nights everything was much the same each night.

Friendly staff and great location right next door to Wild Wadi Water Park which my son loved. Buggies constantly running to bring you all around the complexes for when you are just too tired or too hot to walk.

Stayed their for one night with my fiance for her birthday and she was very happy with the stay.
    • Ocean Terrace Room

Nothing , the place was great

Bed was great and the room very nice and clean. service was wonderful and staff were nice and friendly. The morning breakfast buffet was great and very delicious.

Amazing
    • Resort Deluxe

No one monitors the adults swimming pool chairs, people reserve the chairs and leave it empty for couple of hours making no seats available for others, there should be a policy of not keeping the chairs reserved more than one hour without there presence.

The room design and the swimming pools

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Location & facilities
    • Ocean Terrace Room

They are poor experiance in hotels indusrty , and bad cleaninig , unsecure to keep your doir withou block, you will seprice that staff in mid of your room

Location & facilities

The Look of a 5 Stars with the Service and Staff of Motels / 1 stars Hotel !
    • Resort Superior Room

AC in the room wasn't working properly, my elderly mother couldn't sleep well. A staff entered our room promptly at 10 AM without knocking on the door or uttering a word to deliver a basket of fruits. We asked for a check-out at 1:00 so that my mother can take a rest and pray on time (12:30) but we were asked to give the room back at 12 sharp (with a very rude tone): I'm sorry we would ask you to leave the room at 12:00 sharp !!

The Design of Rooms and facilities are exceptional, but the Bad service and rude unprofessional employees didn't leave anything better to say about this Hotel! The Design and only the design of the Hotel was indeed the highlight of our stay but whats the point if it was delivered with a bad sense of Hospitality? Not worth the high-rate of the money I paid during my Eid Holiday!

Very clean and modern hotel
    • Resort Deluxe

There was a member of staff called Dilshad who was checking me in extremely stubborn man not very friendly at all

Facilities are second to none there’s so much do for kids too it smells so lovely everywhere and the room was immaculate

The concierge are most accommodating and they make sure to...
    • Ocean Club Superior

The food could have been better but that's only because I like bacon. Otherwise everything was pretty decent.

The concierge are most accommodating and they make sure to steer you in the right direction.

Family vacation👍🏼
    • Resort Deluxe

The gym is in the other hotel, so you walk for couple of minutes. But the gym is extremely huge.

Rooms swimming pools beach , near by wild wadi, restaurants (breakfast and dinner). Gym is excellent (BUT) its in the other hotel, so you have to walk.. staff very friedly. My self and family including my little girls loved the place. I would consider it again if i go to Dubai. The staff “Mohammed” was extremely helpful. Thank you Mohammed.

Winner of Jumeirah Resorts - Luxury at its best
    • Resort Deluxe

I have easily stayed over 50+ top notch hotels. I am working in this industry but I honestly couldn't believe the service we got. I stayed in Jumeirah Zabeel before and I am regular client to Jumeirah Beach on the weekends however the great service we got here is incomparable. Beautiful resort , 4 pools , for families and couples , long fantastic sandy beach , rocks free, amazing to watch the sunset and for morning walk... We checked-in to a beach suite #138 facing the sea. bedroom, lounge , terrace , two bathrooms , outdoor canopies and little garden : superb , check photos , it say it all. Food: we ate at the family pool resto and room service : tasty, great presentation, highly recommend pastas and homemade pizzas by the pool, however i believe the pizza in room service was not the same (frozen, not sure why ?!). Salads great , the fish&chips cod was tasteless, again i think its frozen.. baby food fantastic presentation and taste ! Breakfast at the family club lounge was excellent .. Service : all attentive , efficient , high speed despite that everyone working around the pool are facing 50+ hot humid weather , nevertheless everyone was smiling ! Housekeeping and general cleanliness : attention to details and exceeded our expectations by all means. When you go by the pool and someone place a towel on your sun bed, another one quickly comes and lays it out for you, they bring a small bag of ice water and place it there and the waiter is standing to take your order - no exaggeration guys the service is extraordinary. Highly recommend and for sure will return !

The staff hospitality was poor.
    • Ocean Terrace Room

The staff hospitality was poor. Although they confirmed when we checked in that we will have late checkout at 3.00PM, they changed their mind and asked us to leave at 1.00 PM. Very rude and bad attitude from a 5 star hotel. Disappointed!

Al Naseem. Amazing hotel.
    • Ocean Deluxe

Not being able to book into our chosen restaurant, even though we managed to get an early booking, the restaurant was only able to give us a table after 10pm. Nothing negative about the hotel, just the popularity (which is a good thing) created a small inconvenience.

This place is nothing short of perfection. A great place for families and couples. With the balance to choose adult only pool or the family Pool. Rooms are extremely relaxing and comfortable. Definitely will be visiting again.

Remarkable stay
    • Ocean Club Superior

Best hotel so far.. it was  A great stay ,Very friendly service  , Great location and atmosphere….  Plenty of activities to enjoy with your kids in kids club.. Also you can enjoy and eat yummy foods in Family lounge if you have booked  exactive room so you don't have to be worry where to put your kids cause it is a family friendly hotel. Also you can enjoy a complimentary  or free access to wild wadi which is cost $80. Thank to John Estevez who made our stay unforgettable

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Everything i like in the Property
    • Ocean Deluxe

About the payment in the booking i check the price with the charges 1433.25 and in the hotel they debit 1453.25 dhs,the 20 dhs extra for what

Everything i like in the Property

nice!
    • Ocean Terrace Room

the AC in the room is not cooling enough, my husband usually sleep in a really cold room and the AC didn't meet his expectation

I liked everything, from the room to the amazing view! I just loved it

Beautiful
    • Resort Deluxe

Not very well sign posted. We got lost a few times as our room was very far from the main part of the hotel. The melon in the morning breakfast buffet had turned bad which ruined the breakfast for me.

Beautiful room and pools

the rooms is very far from the lobby, the room rate is very...
    • Resort Deluxe

the cleanness of the rooms is not good the rooms are very far from the lobby the rate of the room is high

the rooms is very far from the lobby, the room rate is very high and also the bathroom is not convenient.

The adult pool area is a great idea and all the staff were...
    • Resort Deluxe

Nothing it really was that good.

The adult pool area is a great idea and all the staff were absolutely amazing. We never lifted a finger and it was first class service yet again from a great hotel chain.

This hotel was absolutely gorgeous , from the room too the...
    • Resort Deluxe

The only draw back is the food is a bit too pricey for what you get

This hotel was absolutely gorgeous , from the room too the staff I have nothing to say but the best

• Ocean Terrace Room

I booked room for ocean terrace view room with Burj al Arab view but they gave me a different room ! I didn’t liked staff attitude because they didn’t offered me a room which I booked for ! They gave me a different room. I have check in around 4 and the room was not ready and when I asked them for change in room they said it will take 2 hours of time still when the check in time was 4pm !

Location is perfect - just opposite the ever spectacular Bur...
    • Resort Deluxe

Drinks are expensive, especially the cocktails!

Location is perfect - just opposite the ever spectacular Bur Al Arab and neighbouring beaches. And free access to Wild Wadi for the kids is a huge bonus

Almost everything except the huge queue for breakfast - see...
    • Resort Deluxe

There was a huge queue for breakfast so the capacity for of the restaurant was clearly too small. It may have been that guests from the neighbouring Jumeirah Hotels were also having breakfast here too. There should be a booking system and not first com first serve.

Almost everything except the huge queue for breakfast - see other comment.

Rooms, pool, room service
    • Ocean Deluxe

My credit card details was used without my notification or authorization which is really unprofessional and makes me cautious to visit the hotel again.

Rooms, pool, room service

one of the best hotel in dubai
    • Ocean Deluxe

the room carpet was a little dirty

the beach is the most beautiful one i have seen in dubai, the pool, the ocean room balcony view from 6th floor, the hotel services, the room was large size and very comfortable, very nice combined bathroom and dressing room design

Perfect hotel and staff let down by the waving meal at rockfish, we won’t dine there again
    • Family Suite

Our evening meal at Rockfish was poor, delayed and not matching the standards I would expect.

Great new hotel in the range, beautiful , clean and comfortable.

I have no doubt I will return
    • Ocean Club Superior

From arriving to leaving our stay was excellent. Friendly, helpful and attention to detail from all staff was excellent. Our room was spacious, beautiful view and cleaned to a high standard. The facilities, bar staff and food could not be faulted.

Beautiful hotel but too many people.
    • Resort Deluxe

As the JBR hotel was closed there was far too much pressure on Al Naseem to cater for all residents at the hotel. Unfortunately I noticed a lot of customers complaining over the limited amount of sun loungers and limited places in the restaurants. The pool was over crowded as was the Palmery restaurant. I am a frequent traveler of all the Jumeirah properties and I have never seen it this busy. I actually felt very sorry for the overworked staff during the Ramadan month too.

Food was nice as was the breakfast. They both held a wide selection of different food choices.

Mixed feelings
    • Resort Deluxe

Resort is huge so a very long walk from room to amenities. Rooms were clean enough but not to a high standard. Rooms don’t feel 5*, lots of things not working properly or were broken. Staff are hit & miss, no consistency in service.

Fantastic beach, beautiful pools & good kids club. The location is superb. Public areas feel luxurious and are clean/well maintained

I will never go back there with my kids ever.
    • Ocean Club Superior

I am a local lady who drive to this hotel from my college in Abu Dhabi after a long exhausting day..The checking in peosedure was awful. They treat my kids as astranger even after i send them there ID copies by email. They did not let my daughter to get in to "our room" by extra key from reseption coz they want her to show her original ID which she forgot to bring from AD.. So i have to come back from where i was out of the hotel to give my daughter "our room" key so she can get in !! The room was so far and kids can get lost going and coming back to the room.. I will never rocomend it for any one with kids.

The View & the Nature of Jumirea Beach

not worth the money
    • Ocean Club Superior

DO NOT BOOK HALF BOARD! its a joke, you will be entitled to half board but only at the bad restaurants over at Mina s Salam or Al Qasr!! it is 25 years I go to Dubai and never ate bad until this year, where I had 3 bad dinners out of 5. if you want to go to the better restaurants you have to pay a surcharge. what is more, your children will be entitled to chicken nuggets, spaghetti bolognese or some other small dish. no salad, no vegetables unless you pay extra. not a problem of money but then do not offer half board. Segreto had overcooked pasta, the sauce far too salty, the sugo was just not what i would expect from an italian restaurant. the vegetables still raw, the potatoes in the gratin still raw too. the Mexican restaurant didnt even want to serve us because we seemed to exist only the parents but not the children in their computer. we had to wait 40 minutes!!! as Al Naseem wouldnt confirm by phone that our children are included. we speak here of 80 AED of 2 small plates for the children on a daily rate of 6000 AED we had at the hotel! service would have been to first serve us and while we can eat, they check the mere 80 AED out! the food was dry, mass kitchen production to put it short. i repeated the issue the following day at the Family Lounge but besides a we are sorry we were offered to go to the extra pay restaurants which they could confirm to be good ones. no call from a manager to just say a sorry we make it better today (again then leave out the half board and I chose my restaurants myself, there are plenty of great restaurants in Dubai). the Rooms are small! we had to upgrade to the Family Suite as there wouldnt even be a balcony on Ocean Club Superior (when we saw the room they said the balcony is actually the living room where the children sleep..). the children will sleep on a bed sofa which was ok as they are still young but a child of some weight will sleep bad as its not a proper mattrass. the gym is at Minas Salam, old machines.

The location at the beach is nice, looking over to the Burj Al Arab. there is space on the beds at the beach and the beds are not too close to each other. some personnel was at the top, whether some buggy drivers, the waiter at the Rockfish Restaurant, the security personnel, cleaning boys and girls etc. the rooms (the bathroom is a dream), bed sheets, interiour of the hotel are all excellent and now lets go to the too many buts...

Brilliant place to have a relaxing week.
    • Ocean Deluxe

It is sometimes a little slow to get a buggy to restaurants. Pretty minor point in the grand scheme of things.

The hotel felt very quiet despite being almost full. The adult only pool was brilliant and the staff were exceptional throughout the hotel.

I have bad experiences with hotel that not respect the customers
    • Resort Superior Room

Every thing from the receptionist to the room This hotel is not deal booking customer well I wait for more than 2 hour to get room I discover that some client wait only 15 minuets because my reservation through booking where the other they reservation direct from hotel .. so if the booking not act to that next time I will have reservation direct with hotel.

I don’t like anything

Disapponting
    • Resort Deluxe

They make us feel that we do not deserve the same services as the other guests because we booked on booking.com and we got a good rate, from the minute we arrived to the minute we left the hotel. Service was not good and we were always waiting a lot. This hotel definitely does not deserve a 5 stars. We definitely had the feeling to be treaten differently as the other guests. The staff were always remembered us that we booked on booking.com therefore we could not access some facilities and they let us think that we were not entiteled to get the room done as the others etc. We were extremely dispapointed as we paid more than 3000 chf for 5 nights.

Location of the hotel and nice beach.

If not Alex working at the pool area, our stay would be unpleasant because of poor service.
    • Resort Deluxe

Very poor service inside of the hotel: we suppose to stay till 12am and 11.30am we already received visit from room service person who wanted to clean the room. 11.45am we again received a call from reception reminding us our stay time. When we tried to say about situation in reception on check out, we been told - sorry, we have a big rotation of guests. We haven't felt special or wanted in this hotel and will definitely not come back. Change your management or something, totally unacceptable.

At pull area working person named Alex, with his professional attitude and highest level service actually saved our stay in the hotel. Thank you Alex!

Great hotel, beautiful location and facilities. Service needs serious improvement.
    • Resort Superior Room

The service both at front desk as well as maintenance. My room was not cleaned during the 8 hours I was out of my room. I was asked to remind the front desk to get someone to help me with my bags. Was not happy with the service.

The bed was fantastic, the rooms are beautiful and the hotel facilities are great.

Highly recommend!
    • Ocean Deluxe

We visited the property with our parents (3 couples). 2 of parents are partially disabled persons. That is always expremely difficult for the hotel to organize proper service for disabled people. In this case the service was outstanding! The staff _everywhere_ was very attentive, provided us a lot of support, polite. Previously we visited this hotel few times as a couple with our kid, as few couples with our friends. It always was excellent!

The perfect escape to the sun in the lap of luxury.
    • Resort Deluxe

Booking.com do not say until after the booking is complete that 10% service and 10% tax is not included in rate quoted on Booking.com. I had booked a non-refundable rate and so there was nothing I could do about the additional 20% to my bill.

It's extremely beautiful with the best beach spot in Dubai. The rooms are very large and very stylish. The staff are super attentive and Ambar bar is good fun for pre/post dinner drinks. Will 100% be back.

Hotel did not live up to what they had promised
    • Resort Deluxe

We were “upgraded” to Al Qasr- wish we didn’t accept the upgrade and instead stayed in Al Naseem as booked. The service was much better in Al Naseem than Al Qasr. Check in was chaotic, nothing explained and took 50 mins from check in at Al Naseem to finally reaching our room. Once in the room no requests which had been made (we were celebrating a birthday) were there. After informing the staff we received a bowl of whole fruits- still no cake or card as confirmed. Couples massage arranged for treatment room in Al Naseem however we were placed in 2 separate rooms, despite my request to be in the same room confirmed on email. Had been previously advised by check in staff that the treatment location could be moved to the Talise spa- he advised this before actually checking with the spa, so we were disappointed when we had to transfer back to Al Naseem instead of using the spa which was next door. Should not promise something you could not deliver. All very disappointing

RockFish restaurant is spectacular and service incredible!

Luxury at its best
    • Resort Deluxe

Its too big but beautiful but i find it a bit annoying when it takes like 5-10 min to get to the lobby when i am in a hurry

The hotel is just beyond amazing and luxorious

The Jumeriah exceeded my expectations, it was luxurious, amazing view, beautiful private beach, and
    • Resort Deluxe

We loved everything. Except for the water park not operational.

We normally stay at another a hotel in Dubai, but we stayed partially at the other hotel and then, Jumeriah Naseem, When we walked into the beautiful luxurious hotel we were so pleasantly surprised. It exceeded my expectations by far, what a beautiful hotel and location was perfect!

Bad experience
    • Ocean Deluxe

Check in was a nightmare, the staff was not helpful at all, took very long, and want to charge us more for the kids.

The location and the beach, walking distance to water park.

Fair
    • Resort Superior Room

On booking .com I filtered hotels with indoor swimming pools And alnaseem jumairah came as one of few in dubai that had one . But they did not have one . You had to go to naibering hotel witch had a pool.

They kindly offered me to switch to Alsalem hotel witch had an in door pool

Luxury relaxation
    • Resort Deluxe

This is a brilliant addition to the Madinat Jumeirah complex. Very well appointed comfortable rooms in open plan layout with moveable screens to create the spaces you prefer. Beautiful views over landscaped gardens and swimming pools to the sea and Burj al Arab beyond. Rockfish and Palmery restaurants are excellent.

Expensive stay but worth it!
    • Ocean Club Superior

Our billing arrangements were frustrating. The staff were very helpful and polite in the Club Executive but some confusion with the paperwork, my Sirius membership, double entry for a restaurant charge which was removed when we checked the bill and pointed it out! But frustrating!

We especially like our huge open plan bedroom, living space and bathroom with sliding doors for privacy if required! We kept them open the whole time we were there which mean you can lie in the bath and look out to sea! We liked the bedroom with the light and spacious decor with a nod to traditional Arabic decorating items. Generous supplies of fresh towels, toiletries, fruit and water.

Very good
    • Ocean Deluxe

I think the staff need to more training to be more welcome to the gests like the other jumeirah hotels and resorts.

The luxury style for the resort and the location

Very disappointed. Will never stay here again.
    • Resort Deluxe

1. Horrible breakfast spread. Extremely Poor Service. The chef on egg counter keeps forgetting what was ordered. 2. Extremely poor Housekeeping. They never come to clean the room 3. Horrible Service at Restaurants and horrible service culture at lobby restaurant.

1. Truly speaking Nothing except cleanliness of property in general as it is a new property.

stay was spoiled by unauthorised use of credit card after checkout
    • Ocean Club Superior

Unfortunately, the property has spoiled our stay with 'late minibar charges' which were applied to our credit card 2 days after checkout and final pay. Hotel charged my credit card WITHOUT submitting invoice, they haven't asked for authorisation to charge credit card after checkout and final pay IN FULL and didn't provide any explanation. I tried to be in touch with hotel for 2 weeks now and regretfully, they don't reply to my emails (Front office, Customer Sales and Reception) our conclusion is that charging customers for not existing expenses after checkout is hotel policy. We are frequent travelers and first time something like this happened with us. As hotel ignor my emails, I feel obliged to report fraudulent transaction to my bank and warn all travellers about this unauthorised use of credit card by hotel staff.

Last year I was blown away, this year it was overall a worse experience.
    • Ocean Deluxe

People from other sister hotels come to the pool and beach. For almost two thousand dollars a night stay more privacy and exclusivity would be nice. Requested to be moved to a different room (in which we stayed last year and even for a better price), nobody ever got back with us. When I raised the issue at check out, the manager on duty apologized and promised an upgrade next time we come. The ever playing loud music at pool areas was annoying, especially while in the room late in the eveving. The receptionist Nadya cold and not welcoming at all. Last year the staff overall was trying harder to please us.

Location, new hotel, excellent food

Waste of money
    • Resort Deluxe

The A/C was not working fine, at the time of check in i. Told them about it and the technician couldnt reailve the issue and they did not change our room

The front desk staff Mr. Hassan he was so cooperative at the time of checkout

Most comfortable and luxurious 11 days with the family
    • Family Suite

The gym and spa facilities are a bit dated and need an uplift.

Professionalism of the staff especially at the club executive lounge. Promptness of beach staff in setting up beds for us and housekeeping for keeping our room sparkling clean.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Beautiful hotel but no late check out!!!
    • Ocean Deluxe

Love it all, staff are professionals,, but unfortunately I asked for late check out and the Indian guy in front desk refused without appreciating my 7 nights at the hotel!!!! Im a pilot and Never happened to me!!!!!

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Wonderful!
    • Resort Deluxe

There was no curtains or glasses to close the shower area, so sometimes the bathroom would get a bit wet (nothing serious, really). During our stay it was happening the Dubai Film Festival at the Jumeirah complex and it was really crowded to get to the hotel. Once it took us 30 min on the valet line to park, there should be an access for the guests so that this kind of event doesn't disturb them.

The room and the hotel architecture are very modern and beautiful! Everything very comfortable, large bed, bathroom, room... As there is a lot of dining and leisure options at the complex, the location is perfect. If you don't want to pay for the expensive breakfast, there are options at the souk. The beach is great, fantastic view and the pool is more than perfect! Really reccommend it!

Could’ve given it a 10/10 if not for buffet food.
    • Resort Deluxe

Buffet breakfast and lunch were mediocre. Expected much more from a hotel of that level. Some of the staff were a bit slow.

-Design of facilities -Hotel’s beach -hotel location -variety of restaurants and cafes

the hotel is quite big and it would be better at the checkin...
    • Ocean Deluxe

the hotel is quite big and it would be better at the checkin or the morning after to spend time with the guests and describe all the possibilities. The checkin is a very important moment and I have found it like a checkin that we do in a 3 stars hotels with only very basic info.

Opulent, luxury at the beach
    • Resort Deluxe

Thought the hotel was a little expensive, even by Dubai standards. The breakfast buffets were good but should be better given the overall excellence of other areas. Requested a late checkout and it was only extended from 12 to 2pm. My flight was at 2am so a long wait.

Exceptional service- from reception to conceiege to bars and restaurants. Giant rooms with huge bathroom areas. Very very good swimming beach with clean water and sand.

Very good place although it is expensive
    • Resort Deluxe

Little bit costly. Not that easy to reach some rooms as you have to walk too much.

The location of the hotel is very good and so calm area except if there is events or occasional season. Good choice for either family or individual. The service is very good.

I booked one of the most expensive suites in the hotel with...
    • Ocean Terrace Suite

I booked one of the most expensive suites in the hotel with a view to Burj-Al-Arab. Size and quality was good but soundproof of windows in bedroom didn't work at all. Feeling was windows are opened and noise of the traffic was terrible. Actually paying so much for a room I expect high level in all aspects.

Really looking forward to coming back
    • Resort Deluxe

The way the breakfast room is set up . Not enough outside seating and inside the layout doesn't flow and everyone is bumping into each other

Bed very comfy, food great , location fantastic

• Ocean Deluxe

The most disgusting stay ever, absolutely unprofessional stuff, concierge isn't able to do his work, elementary things like reservation of restaurants.Concierge egor was trying to flirt and it was weird. He was yelling at us in front of all guests.

The height of understated elegance
    • Ocean Deluxe

Unless you hit the beach before 10 or after 4 you may simply not find a free beach lounger. I was unable to sit at the beach 1 day out of the 3 days that I stayed at the resort. That is 1 day too many. The buffet at the main restaurant was very good but had a smaller selection than neighbouring Jumeira Beach Hotel or Alqasr of the same Jumeira Group. I was slightly disappointed. For breakfast it can get too busy and they advise you to go to their fish restaurant Rockfish assuring you that the food is the same. We followed their advice. The view was better but the food selection was definitely less than the main restaurant. We should have been told that before we went.

This is a stunning luxurious resort. Whereas other older hotels in Madinat Jumeira are "in your face" opulent, alnaseem boasts understated confident class and elegance cleverly mixing arabesque with modern. The architecture and landscaping of the hotel creates numerous spots to stop and just marvel. Simply stunning. The room was the height of luxury, the highlight of it being the combined dressing room/spa-like bath. The pool areas are spread out with beautiful gardens. The adults only pool is on a higher level that enjoys beautiful sea views. Beautiful beach with excellent staff ready to pamper you with towels and ice cold water bottles in coolers

Excellent, beautiful place, pure relaxation
    • Resort Deluxe

The price of alocohol!!! £6 for half a larger in happy hour!! Not many people were drinking compared to other holidays. If the prices were lowered just a little then they'd sell so much more. It's the principal more than anything.

Loved the hotel, don't think we could have chosen better.

Magical and relaxing
    • Ocean Deluxe

The Design is beautiful, the lounge in the entrance is great. We had to wait for our late flight and it was very comfortable. The room was beautiful and the staff very very friendly and helpful. We will come back for sure. We had dinner at the Rockfish which is awesome in terms of food and view with very friendly staff. One of the best kids menus I have ever seen.

tranquil
    • Ocean Deluxe

there was a bit of disconnect with the staff between shifts and departments! For example when we checked in the room wasn't ready so we went to the pool but asked that our luggage is transferred automatically. unfortunately once we got to the room our luggage wasn't there and it took 4 calls to the reception for them to locate it! our stay was so amazing so it was easily forgotten but worth mentioning!

We where upgraded to a stunning beach front suite! the design and details where so beautiful I actually took pictures of every corner to use as inspiration in our own home!

They till me to pay 2000 for the mini par and later on they...
    • Ocean Suite

They till me to pay 2000 for the mini par and later on they told me that I didn't give them any money and till now they didn't contact me back

In general, I may book again in this hotel.
    • Ocean Deluxe

Actually, when I book I asked to prepare a small cake and write above happy early Birthday to my husband , but it's seem that they forgot to do it 🙃.

The hotel is good, it's comfortable, clean and have a beautiful view.

Excellent, would recommend it
    • Resort Deluxe

The dinner buffet at palmary and inside the pool there was stone seats and table that were a little bet scary around kids.

The cleanliness, the furniture, the smart room,

Great experience .. highly recommended
    • Ocean Deluxe

Location is perfect The respond of the staff was great as they had upgraded our room to suite as a compensation for the delay in the check in process

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!
Browse Jumeirah Al Naseem-Madinat Jumeirah traveller photo gallery