Reviews of Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre 5 stars

Airport Road, Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#95 of 384 hotels in Dubai

We were booked for a club room , much to our surprise we...

Couldn't fault anything.

We were booked for a club room , much to our surprise we were upgraded to a royal suite, this made us more happy. As from the previous time you can access the pool from your room, Throughout this hotel and especially being in a club room you have access to free transfers from the airport, club facilities incudes High Tea happy hour of hot and cold nibbles, drinks and breakfast. There are many types of restaurants on the property and breakfast in the main section is fantastic. The staff are exceptional. There are many pools on the property.

The AC in my room never worked properly so the room stayed...
    • Deluxe Room

The AC in my room never worked properly so the room stayed warm. I requested to be fixed. Maintenance came to fix but it never cooled down. Otherwise I was Happy.

Very nice and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Room

Hotel is under renovation - I got a not yet renovated room which really showed its age.

Very nice and helpful staff. Awesome breakfast. Comfy beds. Location right next to the airport - free shuttle service.

stay in the royal club if you can, I love this hotel and...
    • Deluxe Room

Old room not yet refurbished- musty smell in the room, tiny bathroom and it just didn't feel clean. Luckily it was only a 1 night layover. I had requested a central room but wasn't expecting the noise. the old rooms are not noise proofed at all- there were people yelling and talking loudly all night long.

stay in the royal club if you can, I love this hotel and stay here often but I would not again stay in the normal hotel for choice. The royal club has always been bit of a spoil for when I'm on holiday rather than a short trip but after this stay- I'm seeing it as a good investment.

Everything!
    • Deluxe Room

I loved everything but I would advise on how small the bathroom is, also lighting in room should be a bit brighter

Everything! From food, swimming pools, interior, location😍

Bath
    • Royal Club Room

The staff of the valet I was begging them to take my car and they never showed up I had to park it three times by my self , I wanted to see the manager but there is no response at all very very bad welcoming

Bath

Super happy

Could not fault anything

After landing in Dubai from Heathrow all that my partner and I wanted to do was escape the heat and have a few hours sleep before boarding another flight home to Australia. Even though we were early to check in the staff made sure that we got to our room quickly. We were offered an upgrade which was awesome the room was lovely and spacious and the bed so comfortable...we had an issue with the aircon which was dealt with quickly by the maintenance dept. Front desk even contacted us to make sure it was working still working properly. A big thankyou to Merelle for making our stay so enjoyable, I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Dubai. I know that we will be returning here.

Great hotel, recently refurbished, super value for money, topped of with great staff.
    • Deluxe Room

My room was furthest from check-in counter, however this can't be really a negative.

Perfect hotel for both short or longer stay.close to airport and city centre shopping mall. It's a great value for money hotel, topped off with friendly staff. Will be back

Great place to break up your trip.
    • Deluxe Room

Wifi struggles in the rooms at the extremities of the property.

Great place for a stopover only 5 minuets from the airport. A choice of swimming pools and restaurants and clean, generous-sized rooms make this an ideal hotel for the family to take a break between flights.

Great place!
    • Le Meridien Club Suite

I didn't like the pillows, too soft, not firm enough for my liking. They offer car service to Terminals 1 and 3 but not 2.

Excellent room, comfortable bed. Very courteous and respectful staff. Room service items are delicious. Pool is great. Breakfast was wonderful to have. Fresh fruits, juices and hummus every morning!

The staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Room

Its far from Jumeirah beach and Mall of the Emirates but its close to the airport and Dubai Mall.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I loved my stay at le meridien. It was one of the best 5 stars hotels I have stayed in Dubai. I recommend it to a friend.

Would have been excellent, if not for the lousy check-in process.
    • Deluxe Room

The check-in process was very poor. Was initially offered a terrible, old manky room, next door to where renovations were taking place. Needed strong words of protest, after which was finally allocated a standard of room which was expected in the first place. Very strange and extremely disappointing behavior by what is otherwise a very good hotel.

Room and pool facilities.

Overnights late arrival from airport for 1 night so does job.
    • Deluxe Room

Old room as above note smoke smells of smells ke

Overnights late arrival from airport for 1 night so does job. Rooms need a refurbishment. Non smoking room corridor smells of smoke due to bar not good.

Super comfortable, brilliant service, perfect location
    • Deluxe Room

Whilst nice to be upgraded, it seems a shame that the Royal club is separated from the main body of the hotel and is quite a walk away.

Nice to be upgraded. Lovely to see how hotel has evolved since my first (of many) stays since 1989

I thought it would be better to be honest.
    • Deluxe Room

Bathroom not properly clean. Long treks down endless hallways. Pool was right outside my window but I had to walk like 10 or 15 minutes to get to it. Coffee in lobby good but horrendously expensive.

Bed was comfy.

Very comfortable for business, and excellent restaurant options.
    • Deluxe Room

It's a very large complex and sometimes is a bit confusing!

The staff here are always very professional and helpful. This time, Hassan was very kind and attentive in showing me my room and the facilities, which are extensive. I like that you can swim late, which is great for the business traveller.

Great stopover experience in Dubai
    • Deluxe Room

Friendly and very helpful stuff. Great location about 2 mins from airport, thus ideal for a stop over. Rooms were very clean and room had direct connection to one of the pool areas.

Short stay.
    • Royal Club Room

Parts of the hotel were closed, smoking inside the bars but this is something that really lets down most venues in Dubai.

Close to airport friendly staff.

The staff did listen to my concern at check out and part...
    • Le Meridien Club Suite

I tried to book a club suite so that I can have one of the refurbished rooms. I was assured that I have been allocated a refurbished room when I checked in. The suite turned out to be a tatty suite with stained carpets. Not good enough!

The staff did listen to my concern at check out and part refunded a room service tab.

A very relaxing and enjoyable stay of 2 nights.
    • Deluxe Room

Restaurants inside the hotel tend to get a bit crowded.

Very polite and helpful staff. Restaurants are great though spread out a bit. Very spacious and friendly lounge.

Relaxing, enjoyable, top-notch!
    • Deluxe Room

Television could have had more channel options or a pay for movie option. I enjoyed the facilities so much I really did not watch that much TV

Your staff was beyond outstanding. Very attentive and professional. From check in to check out I was treated like royality! Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Room service food was the same high quality as their great restaurants on location. Very relaxing during the day and a great party vibe at night.

As always we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are returning on October this time bringing other memb
    • Royal Club Room

My wife and I stay often in this Hotel and it always meets our expectations, staff are friendly and helpful, the location for which we need is perfect with a varied choice of restaurants nearby.

Transfer in Dubai
    • Deluxe Room

You can hear the faint sound of planes taking off when it is quiet at night; the cons of any hotel convenient to an airport.

Very convenient for the airport. Newly refurbished room. Very generously sized room and bathroom. Walk-in shower and a separate feature bath. Great selection of restaurants and bars on site. Good in-dining menu. Incredibly friendly staff.

Great location, just 3 minutes from the airport, with fabulous staff and facilities!
    • Deluxe Room

Rooms need updating a little, and bathroom had some signs of wear and tear.

All the staff were super friendly and the buffet breakfast was very much enjoyed!

A great hotel with super restaurants
    • Deluxe Room

a day passess so quickly. When one is there, one wants to enjoy the plave to the fullest

The rooms are so comfortable and we love KIKU, the Japanese restaurant.

WOW this breakfast!
    • Deluxe Room

Rooms (especially bathrooms) are a bit outdated but clean and in good shape, they might do a renovation

Incredible breakfast, never seen something like this before! A lot of different facilities and restaurants in the compount. Very fast and friendly staff

We felt pampered and will recommend to friends.
    • Royal Club Room

Gym showers/area could have been cleaner

Spacious room with a very comfy bed and a massage chair, which my wife enjoyed. Happy hour drinks and canapés were delicious.

5.5
    Very old property
    • Deluxe Room

Very old property in desperate need of renovation. Facilities in the room are poor. Shower is very very old.

Very old property in desperate need of renovation.

Well worth the extra cost of staying in the Le Royal Club at Le Meridien.
    • Royal Club Room

The rooftop pool was way too hot and exposed, the other pools in the older part of hotel were ..... well OLD.....

Very convenient to the airport for a two night stopover on way home. The village like atmosphere and the huge selection of restaurants and bars at the doorstep was great. The afternoon tea and evening bonus drinks hour were a very nice touch and breakfast was one of the best around!

Perfect Management of the hotel.

Nothing that I noticed.

I often visit Dubai for various reasons, and stay in different reputated hotels. This stay in Le meridian was remarkable and very enjoyable for different reasons. First, I have been very impressed with a high respectful behaviour of the assistant manager Carlo Javakhia who was the real leader in the back office who makes his best effort to make sure that all guests having a good time and being enjoyed. Being able to talk to him and professionally handling my request (despite his busy time), will strongly motivate me to make this particular Le Meridian my favourite hotel in Dubai. Second, the cleaness of the hotel was amazing. Third, the design of the hotel is perfect with lots of luxury facilities. Fourth, the concierge team were very helpful and try hard to assist all guests from the time of arriving to the front door of the hotel until leaving it with a friendly connection. Fifth, the food was perfect and professionally delivered it to the room. Finally, the shuttle to the airport was very convenient and on time. I do highly recommend this Le meridian Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre. This hotel deserves 6 stars.

Overall it was excellent experience staying with you. Thank you
    • Deluxe Room

The security amount withheld was too much considering your rates were already too high. It should be less. It didn't leave a good taste that we had to pay 1400 dirhams as security for 02 nights only.

Check in was quick and staff are friendly.

The check out was slow.

Check in was quick and staff are friendly. There room was large and very comfortable with a massage chair as well as a full bathroom.

Could do with and upgrade as they are a bit dated.
    • Deluxe Room

Room cleaning. Under bed were some items that were clearly visible when sitting in chair.

Rooms need updating a bit and some things not working (iron). Also, some parts of the room need a bit more attention when cleaning them.

They have the best staff ever 😍 and the royal suite was very...
    • Royal Club Room

I booked with breakfast but It wasn’t that much and I wouldn’t recommend it.

They have the best staff ever 😍 and the royal suite was very nice and comfortable! the room service food is amazingly yummy 😍 And they have many choices of restaurants. I’m definitely coming back for a long stay, it’s worth spending a weekend or a vocation.

A wonderful surprise to find such a fantastic hotel for a great price.
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel was lovely and the room was luxurious and roomy. Bed comfortable and great shower. Location near the airport perfect for an early flight. Thank

Excellent as we had the rooms we requested. I'll definitely stay there again.
    • Deluxe Room

Access to the pool in the evening. It closes at 7.00pm. An evening swim would be divine.

We have stayed at the hotel before and we love the courtyard pool and the rooms backing on to the pool. Just wonderful.

• Deluxe Room

Food not tat great. And toiket does not have washing pipe. Dnt like e separate washing bowl

Servive is impeccable. Gd job to ace fm front office. No issue at all regards to service. Sad to say only food not tat great but e service make it uo for it. Gd job. Im sooooo impress. I love u guys

The best hotel in Dubai

Actually, nothing ..

In my 18 years of traveling experience, this was the best hotel I have stayed in. Everything was great from start to finish. The staff are well informed and the property is just fantastic. There were a few minor hiccups here and there but nothing worth putting on paper.

One day stay-cation to recharge the batteries.
    • Deluxe Room

Rooms need a face-lift particularly the washroom.

The hotel grounds are excellent given the location in the heart of the city. Among the most varied and best choice of restaurants. Nice cozy room close to the gardens and pool.

Great for an airport stay!
    • Deluxe Room

What can I complain about? Perhaps the fact that on the previous two stays I got an automatic upgrade but this time I didn't!

They have a very professional and warm operation at the Meridien. Airport pickup was incredibly smooth, we were in the car within 3 minutes of exiting customs. Check-in was quick, efficient, and we were in our room very fast. Clean and lovely facilities, with good wifi. Very friendly staff who are ready to take care of us.

Great hotel with great facilities
    • Deluxe Room

Our room was a little dated in comparison to other rooms we saw on the property (Room 1189). Service in the hotel is really good, just one thing we did dislike was the evening call from hotel staff to your room each evening. One evening we were asleep and heard a knock, and then member of staff came into room. We were unsure why. Just make sure you keep your do not disturb light/sign on your door in evening.

Facilities are excellent, so many places to go for dinner on the property, great breakfast, beautiful hotel reception area. Nice pools with swim up bars etc. Our room was a little dated in comparison to other rooms we saw on the property (Room 1189).

Our room was very clean and suited our needs;
    • Deluxe Room

Our room was very clean and suited our needs; the beds were quite comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The staff were very friendly, particularly wish to commend Eireen.

wonderful
    • Deluxe Room

beds were amazing, pillows even better! Great massage at the spa, perfect for a break in our flights! Room service was excellent too! The reception team were very helpful.

Pleasant but not overwhelming
    • Deluxe Room

The garden room I stayed in was clean but the decoration was tired & shabby. The bathroom was poor & the water temperature in the shower was unreliable. There was no guide to what was available in the hotel, I had to google details of the spa. No menus for the various restaurants. The WiFi was weak.

The staff are lovely & very willing to help. Although shabby, the pool area was pleasant with great lunch options. I had a great pedicure at the spa.

Mismanaged
    • Le Meridien Club Room

I booked this room for guests with 9 am early check in, paid an extra 251 AED for the royal mirage club rooms for this service . No room available.difference was refunded , embarrassing moment as room was for guests who had an overnight flight. was told to check one hour later, had checked one hour later no avail. 11:15am finally checked in.mis-managed and mis informed.

Well maintained property.

staff were excellent and the service was very fast
    • Deluxe Room

The rooms of the old tower needs renovation and the bathroom needs a better way for cleaning as shataf

my room is in the old tower and the location was in the ground floor I had a room with an open door to the swimming pool and it was great

Pleasent

The billow

The customer services were so helpful and friendly. Although the one who served us was under training, he took our complains seriously and in a professional way.

Fantastic!
    • Deluxe Room

Sofa was facing kitchen with back to full length windows. There is a fabulous view of the river and city, why ignore that?

Excellent staff, location and amenities. Perfect for a visit to Brisbane.

Avoid unless you really really have to.
    • Deluxe Room

Hygiene: Bathroom was not very well cleaned, the room had some dust in several places, and found a lizard in the closet. Shower: Temperature was constantly changing and got burnt. They tried to fix it twice and still it didn't work. The rooms are old and not that confortable.

Absolutely nothing, to be fair, the employees were trying their best, however it wasn't nearly enough.

The room was totally disappointing out of date and in...

The room!

The room was totally disappointing out of date and in desperate need of refurbishment. Iron supplied didn't work, bath and toilet in bad condition. When you enter the hotel you expect something quite different to what you get. When you enter room you are shocked Staff are wonderful We cancelled out return two night stay

Ok. The hotel is very good with a lot of opportunities for the lunch and the dinner.
    • Deluxe Room

The windows do not isolate noise perfectly, so you can hear the sounds of the planes and the work outside the building also during the night.

I get a new room renewed and it was good. Some details are poor for a 5 stars hotel but, in general, everything was ok. Breakfast ok. Pool good and friendly staff.

Nice but with out extra benefits
    • Deluxe Room

Up sale my booking without much benefits or extra or waved after check out even said that to duty manager which I thought it is an advance payment!! Or late check out too!

Amazing pool, great food and drink.
    • Deluxe Room

Parking was confusing. Only a few spots to park, which you needed to have your ticket validated each time, and if that lot was full, you were forced to valet (and therefore tip as well). I would like to see dedicated parking for guest staying on site. Room in the older section was slightly outdated, but large and very comfy bed.

The Pools and the Sim Up bars are Amazing. The place is HUGE, and with 14 restaurants, it was a great place to choose different places to eat. The music at Jules was phenomenal. The cost of drinks was high, but not terrible. The GIANT outdoor spots bar playing HD soccer on a 400" HD Screen was something I will always remember.

Great place to perform your business stay.

Rooms are very quiet and comfortable. Bad is extremely comfortable too. I like how the place is organized...easy access to all amenities ....pools, bars...etc.

Warm friendly perfect atmosphere
    • Deluxe Room

Location....and that was my fault at time of booking

The hotel was amazing, beautifully laid out perfect if I hadn’t had to travel to the Marina everyday

Would stay there again
    • Deluxe Room

Not a complaint because hotel was great but because hotel is so big a map and information of where everything is would have been helpful I struggled to find Meridien Village and only found the main swimming pool by chance on my last day again

Everything staff were friendly helpful swimming pools great took a walk round restaurants had a pint in Irish bar did not have time to enjoy them but they looked really good breakfast lovely

It’s just at the back of Dubai Airport terminal 1 and even...
    • Deluxe Room

Doesn’t have a USB port to charge the phone but the staff gave there own charger cheers guys

It’s just at the back of Dubai Airport terminal 1 and even convenient for pax from terminal 3 They have a very friendly group of staff including Mr Dominic who made the checking in very smooth and very friendly manner and even the housekeeping guys were really helpful They have few fine dining restaurants and bars good for a night hangout Food was really good And it’s at the heart of Dubai easy access to deira Transport you have to get a taxi metro is near by Can recommend for a transit or even for a relaxing trip in Dubai it’s one best place to stay

never again staying in any meridian ever
    • Deluxe Room

too noisy, you can hear planes take off and land, guests were laughing too loud in the corridor at 3 am and other you can hear other rooms tv noise pretty loud, also the hotel decided to do maintenance in the lobby at 2 am, you can also hear the toilet flush in the room upstairs

pizza from the room service and room space

Will not be staying again.
    • Deluxe Room

I got charged over 300 aed for the snack bar in the room. I thought that was complimentary. It was such a rip off. Also the room was not very clean. The couch was stained and dirty looking.

Thumbs up for Le Méridien !

Not many things.

My first stay at Le Méridien. Located near the Dubai Airport, it’s not too far from the City Center. I stayed for one night. The room was wonderful.

like 1001 night experience...
    • Deluxe Room

I had to find my way in the labyrinth, not easy in the mist of a huge jetlag...

staff was extremely friendly and helpfull: double appreciated for a single travelor!

excluding the first night was excellent
    • Deluxe Room

the problem that the first night i feel that iam at 2 star hotel, then i thought seriously to leave the hotel and to complain to booking.com, because the star of hotel should not appear on there site without reflection to realty , and should be totally different from people rating,but one of the stuff change my room, that room was 5star

Excellent hotel staff are well professional always smile...
    • Deluxe Room

Excellent hotel staff are well professional always smile ready to help . Was stay in royel club which is superb. Open check in reception staff forget the name assistant so politly.

It is very old room.
    • Deluxe Room

It is very old room. very poor quality for Le Meridian. The toilets were dirty. The wifi was down. The AC was not cooling enough. REALLY POOR.

2nd time to stay here, great location beside airport and...
    • Deluxe Room

Our room was a bit dated, could do with an update, esp bathroom

2nd time to stay here, great location beside airport and metro station. great pools and lots of choice for food and beverages

I experienced shower issues.
    • Deluxe Room

I experienced shower issues....the water temperature had very wild fluctuations, almost got scalded twice. Once the staff at Hotel was advised of the problem, it was addressed.

Royal welcome to a tired and lonely traveler!
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast in the Royal Club restaurant was good but nobody showed me the extensive buffet in another part of the room from my table. I paid for buffet but only found a little section of it. I was disappointed.

Was given a lovely upgraded room. All staff were extremely helpful, attentive and kind.

It was my sisters first time in Dubai and I selected Le Meridien because i knew that she would love
    • Deluxe Room

My room was overlooking an area where they were doing some work and was a bit noisy during the day. But I understand the need to keep developing to maintain its high standard.

I have stayed there many times and it is consistently excellent. Clean, comfortable, beautiful gardens, great choice of restaurants and efficient friendly staff.

• Deluxe Room

That I was charged 300 dhs deposit, and will be refunded at checkout.. When I came to checkout, They said it will take 3 weeks to get the refund! Unreal.

Great staff in a comfortable hotel
    • Deluxe Room

As a recommendation for improvement - the hotel has a bonus system for being green and declining room servicing. Unfortunately I didn't see this option until too late in my stay as it was on a pamphlet. Perhaps room stewards could alert guests of more than one nights stay to this option.

Many reviewers commented on the excellent staff and I can vouch for this. The staff are friendly and attentive and knowledgeable. I've stayed in may hotels but as a group, they are better than any I've encountered.

Relaxing, happy, good value for money and will definitely stay again
    • Deluxe Room

I like the location of the hotel as it is easy access to sightseeing, the metro is within walking distance and there is always an abundance of cabs, the four swimming pools, comfortable sun beds, clean towels and pool, very relaxing gardens. Our room was amazing with doors on to a patio area. Good size room with a great rainshower. I also visited the Spa were I had a excellent pedicure and manicure by Evelyn the best I have had, she is a perfectionist. The range of restaurants were good, our favourite was Casa Mia. The staff were very polite, big smiles and very keen to help us if we needed anything. I would also like to say a big thank to Charlie Balquin who made our experience at the hotel perfect I can’t wait to go back,

Room was very comfortable and the soaps / shampoos...
    • Deluxe Room

Wish it was a little closer to activities - was about a 50AED for a taxi to the Dubai Mall area. Was close to the airport though, which was nice for our early flight when leaving Dubai.

Room was very comfortable and the soaps / shampoos provided were high quality! (I purchase this brand at home so I was excited to see it in the room when I arrived). There are a lot of options for food and drinks here and the staff was friendly and accommodating. They remembered me and addressed me by name every time they saw me in the lobby. Very modern, clean hotel!

I very much enjoyed my stay, but I wish it was closer to Dubai Mall.

See above statement.

Everything with the exception that I thought the entire hotel looked liked the Royal Club with different types of rooms. I didn't know there was two sections. I received the Deluxe room and it's was not representative of the room portrayed or what I expected based on Bookings primary photos. They emphasized the Royal club but not clearly that there are lesser looking rooms in an older section. Now I know and will only book Royal Club. Great Experience though. Thanks.

The cheap options are terrible. Find a new hotel better.
    • Deluxe Room

Smelly, slow internet, old furniture, room looks like a portable trailer home from the 90s. View is meh. I wouldn’t book the same type of room again. AC make noise when it’s quite at night. Carpet is damaged and smelly. They should reinovate the whole wing.

90s looking room. Old but charming.

Meridien Village restaurants are the greatest - room are...
    • Deluxe Room

Meridien Village restaurants are the greatest - room are super clean - stuff very helpfull with a smile always on face . I really suggest this hotel for all my friends.

Browse Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre traveller photo gallery