Reviews of Millennium Dubai Airport Hotel 4 stars

Airport Road, Casablanca Street, Al Garhoud, Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#141 of 384 hotels in Dubai

It was more than perfect..Magical!!

The pillows were not very comfortable and had a slight smell when we slept on them

Everything was perfect: cleanliness, greeting of reception employee and staff upon arrival, very responsive to comments and complaints, pool was very clean and lifeguard was present on premises at all times.

The stay was very good and really enjoyed how pleasant and helpful the staff was.

Would be better for the cleaning crew if there was plastic bags in the trash can. Wish the showers had hand rails to help get in and out of the shower.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The dinning crew was really nice and kept the dinning experience very pleasant. They have a very good choice of food and the cook Levy was agreat cook. The girls at the dinner was very pleasant and helpful. The door person and valets were alway there when you needed them. Again very pleasant crew.

A wonderful place to relax and enjoy in the comforts of a home away from home.

Even though it's not the USA, I didn't like it that you can smoke in the restaurants.

I have stayed at the Millennium Dubai Airport Hotel on several occasions, the staff is always friendly and courteous, the room is always excellent, I would recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.

The shuttle to airport was good

The whole experience.

We arrived at 23h00 problems with check in and payment! Then just got to the room children sleeping and had to move, problem with room next door.

Everything, except the entrance door to the pools.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Everything, except the entrance door to the pools. You have to walk through the main lobby area to get to the pool, which is not very convenient when you coming from the rooms in bath robe.

Pleasant and convient stay near the airport
    • Superior Twin Room

Wait for the transfer.

Its close to the airport free transfers, rooms are pretty roomy and clean. We made good use of the pool, plenty of day beds and lounges. Check in and out are very efficient, and we love the Italian restaurant on site.

5th stay and was relaly super this time.

Nothing this time..!!!

5th stay and was relaly super this time. F&B was great & breakfast was nice...!! Really outstanding housekeeping artenden & service attention to detail...

Perfect stay near the airport for who needs to stay overnight. No tourist reason to stay there.

May be the free airport shuttle could travel more frequently. It takes 10 minutes from hotel to DBX terminal 3 (all terminals covered) but travel only once every 40 mins. However it seems that there is a metro station in front of the hotel that could bring you at DBX in 5 mins (to be verified).

Room, breakfast, staff, lobby... excellent. Of course the price was an offer for one night (less than 100 Eur) so the ratio value for money was super. With full standard rates (nearly the double) it could be different opinion. The location is non-sense for who wants to stay in Dubai for a while (it would take more than 40 minutes to get some interesting sight in the city), but I strongly advise who wants to stay overnight near the airport, to afford the little pain to exit from DBX and have a rest in this place for a sum as little as 100Eur. Security and Passport controls at DBX are usually very efficient, so there is no trouble to get out and back to airport to catch your flight the next day.

Fantastic overnight stopover
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Severe air conditioning in bedroom

Lovely hotel. Extensive breakfast. Staff super helpful. So convenient for airport and shuttle efficient. Would definitely stay again.

Staff were pleasant and polite in concierge and check in.
    • Superior Twin Room

Staff were pleasant and polite in concierge and check in. Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice however getting coffee seemed a challenge on both days of having breakfast staff had to be asked several times for coffee which was a little frustrating considering how many staff were covering breakfast , fresh orange juice and glasses run out and had to be prompted by customers for replenishment. I would still return and would still recommend just a little more attention to detail is required in this area.

Came to the hotel 2nd time in a month and bought more family and friends and everything was nice exc
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Was told that the pool is open till 10pm so we took kids outside and came back at 8pm but than were told the pool is closed due to no life guards pool is closed...Kids were very unhappy. Also came to the hotel 2nd time in a month and bought more family and friends and everything was nice except for some reason the staff reception in evening when we asked for an extra kids bed was very uncooperative and when we got the bed it was rock hard and we didnt use it....

Overnight before an early morning flight

Excellent location for an early morning flight the next day. We stayed here several (many?) years ago and the hotel seems much improved from that time. We’ll definitely stay again.

Excellent. Just a few details to make it truly superb.

Missed details. No vanity mirror in bathroom where mirror too far to do makeup. Had to request a room service menu. Only one fresh towel after cleaner left.

Stayed here many times traveling to and from work, great...

Stayed here many times traveling to and from work, great pool area with bar and sun all day, free airport shuttle, and live sports and music in biggles bar

I am a regulare customer at this Hotel , I just love comming ther an anjoy if I am in Dubai

excelent service at all . close to airport , city center and downtown. At Loumi Restaurant they have first class buffet at night. This place have a chef he understand perfect how make food very tastefull . I had a lot time dinner in this Restaurand, superp. Biggels Bar I could enjoy the WM Footbal 2018 , very good sportsbar. Over all score minimum 10

Perfect Hotel

Nothing. Everything nice and good.

Everything from cordial supportive staff to facilities provided by hotel few of them Excellent staff from reception, housekeeping, breakfast and all other Staff I had interaction of any sort.

Free upgrade, and great location.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

building noise next door but not much you can really do about that.

Free upgrade, and great location. Nice restaurant and bar but so expensive but just like everywhere else in Dubai so is expected. Great to be able to make a coffee in the room in the morning. Very helpful staff and helped us make bookings for sightseeings and gave advice.

i travel through Dubai 6 times a year and this is definitely a hotel I would stay more than once.

improve on internet speed and connectivity. the media part of my tv didnt work. but stay not long enough to bother me. staff could improve on english speaking in some areas. better directions to find the metro.

very good hotel. nice staff. very clean. i did find the internet was slower than i was expecting and there were not many tv channels in english. however, this did not ruin my stay and i would use the hotel again.

Quite a pleasant and comfortable stay.

I looked for the channel to watch the World Cup from my room but I couldn't find it.

I enjoyed the spacious room in the hotel which is located a few miles away from the airport. Indeed an ideal place to stay in while on a business trip. To perfect the stay, I was given a free limo to take me to the airport.

Efficiently run, smooth stop for layover of flights or stays in Dubai.

Very slow and poor internet for such a nice hotel. Faster internet available though, at extra cost.

Great service and breakfast, helpful staff, good location.

Nothing really

I got room for two persons, upon check in, receptionist said we can’t accept two persons from different nationalities in the same room. So I had to book another room but they charged me double. Such thing should be posted on booking website so we know in advance and we take a decision based on that.... meaning don’t fool us. Floor carpet and furniture have dirt spots, I will not come again to such bad place.

Nothing really

Stay would have been brilliant as usual but the car damage has brought my stay to worst
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I had to bear the cost of damage to my car engine.The valet parking company did call me but then no action. I had to bear the expense of 700Dhms for fixing the issue in the car. I briefed them about the whole incident but in vain. I have been visting Millennium for past 5yrs but i maynot go there next time. The cost of stay was 1000 dhms approx and cost of fixing the car 700dhms. Hotel management was supposed to call but noone called.

Very convenient if you have a layover near the airport.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Very clean. And very large rooms. Good if you are traveling single or with family. Try the burger. Bit expensive but very very tasty.

Very convenient if you have a layover near the airport. A shuttle takes you to and from the hotel for feee

Awesome location for the airport with a free shuttle leaving...

Awesome location for the airport with a free shuttle leaving every 45mins. The rooms were clean, bed comfortable, friendly staff and great service. Would definitely stay again.

Very good hotel but bad experience during the checking.

Checking in experience was very bad. Due to bad attitude to front office staff Mr. Sunny who doesn’t know how to talk to customer...He spoke to my husband in very bad tone of voice and it seems to look like he was judging us by our nationality and talking in very rude voice of tone.

We love food at Mexican Restuarant. And thx to Loumi breakfast restaurant staff- Floriby, cristine, gabriel, mark, vishnu and also chef- Levi... All of them was very friendly and always taking care while we were there for breakfast. And very special thx to Mr. Amine front office supervisor who was very helpful during our stay and very professional while talking to us as we faced some bad experience during the check in.

Great value, close to Irish Village and Airport.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The pool doesn't have any alcohol... Missing a chance for people to spend and sunbathe at the same time. Not really anything else to dislike about the place.

Breakfast was good - not a huge selection, but it was enough. Biggles Bar is a good place to start the night - very much appreciated after heading over from dry Oman during Ramadan!! The rooms were excellent - nice and big with good facilities. The lock on the mini-bar was a bit extreme, but I get why it's there. Only a ten minute walk to Irish Village :)

Excellent location, Excellent restaurants....Great place to unwind and get some rest
    • Superior King Room

It took 30 minutes to get ice delivered to my room. The shower was a little small.

The location and amenities were excellent. The room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. The restaurants were exceptional. This is located conveniently next to DXB International Airport. Enjoy yourself and stay at the Millennium Dubai Airport Hotel. Pool was very inviting as well.

5.6
    Breakfast was good.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

On arrival at the hotel between 2am and 3am from a flight with my husband and adult daughter, the male receptionist informed me that the triple room we had booked (as only intended to be in room for very short time during our 36 hour trip to Dubai) would not include breakfast for my daughter. This was untrue, but I was tired! So he advised that it would be best to upgrade to suite which I also thought would give my daughter more privacy. This cost AED 260+ per night extra. I should have asked to see the "suite" first as it was just a larger room with a sofa and two armchairs which we didn't have time to sit on. A rollaway bed was wheeled in for my daughter which was small and uncomfortable. I mentioned my unhappiness on checkout, but the next receptionist just shrugged. BEWARE OF UNWANTED UPGRADES BEING THRUST UPON YOU BY RECEPTION STAFF!

Breakfast was good. Most staff very courteous. Nice hotel, nice pool although we didn't have chance to use it. Airport shuttle very good.

Poor poor customer service staff

Staff

Although our booking was for B and B for 2adults and a child of 13 when we went to breakfast we had to pay for our son as per booking . Com took the booking but never informed the hotel and the hotel never told us that breakfast wasn’t included for our son

Great location if you wants to be next to the airport, great size room
    • Deluxe Twin Room

When I booked the room I asked for non smoking... when I reach the staff asked me the same thing smoking or non smoking.... I said non smoking I have a kid ...guess what my room smells like when I got there cigarette

The room was great husband loves it, kid loves the pool

The hotel was lovely.

The massage was probably the worst I've ever received. The woman was sweet but not a massage therapist at all.

The hotel was lovely. The rooms are spacious and staff are around every corner to help

A great hotel 15 mins from the airport
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Please, give the toothbrush in a basic kit. Being in a day transfer, my luggage was directly sent to my hometown. So i missed my toothbrush))

Everything was very good: from the smell in the lobby to the hotel stuff's attitude. Arabic breakfast in the room was great!

Disappointing. As an airport hotel, sleep, quiet and minimum time wasted are key qualities. Fail.

Arriving late and tired only to be given a room next to the very large, extremly noisy (similar to aircraft noise) and very ugly kitchen fan units. Too tired to complain until the following morning, I was quickly given an identical room without the noise and the odour of fat fryers. Staff clearly knew of the problem so guests should be sure to check allocated room before accepting - a whole section of rooms on the 1st floor are affected.

Good breakfast selection and service

Glad that I tried this hotel, will definitely use next time
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Very close to airport, great facilities, nice room, plenty of choice for a meal or drink. Took a taxi to hotel on arrival 25UAE utilised their shuttle to T3 next morning. After staying at several hotels in Dubai for overnight to and from Europe believe that Millennium is a good option

We always go for the restaurants, they are amaizing
    • Deluxe Twin Room

reception staff is not great. not the first time there same issue. However the manager was really nice and solved the issue, but you know first face you see and dont make a great impression

We always go for the restaurants, they are amaizing

Still probably the best airport hotel

The rooms are beginning to look a little dated and the price of food is too expensive for what you get.

The large open air swimming pool and free shuttle service

They exceeded our expectations.

Nothing. They meet all our expectations.

We have been taken to the airport even before the intended time and schedule. The staffs are always smiling. The room service is very fast and very accommodating. They meet all our expectations. We will come back for more.

Nice hotel

The hotel is next to a construction site so it can be very noisy even at 3 am.

Rooms were very spacious and bathrooms as well. It included a lot of amenities. The location was great - very near to the airport and a nice selection of bars and restaurants.

Nice hotel. Clean. Good value for money. Only wing of the hotel requires renovation.

Rooms in the old wing of the hotel. The lady Supervisor in the restaurant. She was rude and arrogant including with her own staff.

I like the rooms in the new wing of the hotel. Polite staff except One Pakistani guy at night who checked me in. I am not happy with him.

Best hotel, with very courteous staff and very good service.

Nothing, all perfect!

Best thing was staff, very friendly and cooperative. From receptionist to the room service, everything was excellent!. Love the hotel and comfort and recommended to all my friends.

As we use it as a one night stay for pre flight it worked out well for us

Everything worked for us

We are based in RAK and use the hotel as a pre flight night back to the UK and would not go anywhere else as we are always welcomed and comfortable

Very comfortable stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

There wasn't anything I did not like.

This is a clean and comfortable hotel at a short distance from the airport. A free shuttle takes you to the hotel (in terminals 1 and 3, follow the "hotel buses/shuttles" sign and look for the name of the hotel on the shuttles) - the shuttle runs every 30 mins. Our room was spacious and quiet, the bathroom fantastic (with a pull-out washing line over the bath). The staff at reception are very helpful. The hotel has several restaurants on site - we ate at the Italian restaurant "Da Vinci's" : great atmosphere, good food and friendly staff. Nice breakfast. The pool is just as great as it looks in the photos. Perfect hotel for one or two nights to recover from long flights. Being some distance from central Dubai, if you are going on sight-seeing trips make sure you check with the tour company that they will pick you up from the hotel. Some tours only pick up from hotels that are closer to the centre.

Spacious room, clean and comfortable bed, good choices for...

Spacious room, clean and comfortable bed, good choices for breakfast, very friendly staff and special thanks for Amine for his generosity on my request for late check out.

Hotel is AMAZING and CLEAN with very PROFESSIONAL STAFF.

Everything is PERFECT

Hotel is amazingly beautiful with a warm hospitality. A beautiful place to relax and makes you feel -at -home. I had a great experience during my stay there. The room was classy with all the facilities to fulfill our needs and what is very important for me the room was very very CLEAN. And also not forgetting to mention about two AMAZING associates from Reception, CHEREL and the guy IRESHA, who are very very professional and pleasing, and did everything to satisfy the Guests needs: I arrived early in the hotel, and I asked for early check-in, and they did their best. BIG BIG thanks to them. As a whole i had a very good time there and would definitely like to visit there again.

Great hotel overall

No shuttle bus to airport terminal 2 so had to get taxi. Breakfast a little bit expensive but was very nice

Bed very comfortable, great food, helpful staff

Good place to stay next to the airport with shuttle bus...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Breakfast lounge doesn't open before 06.00 AM, so when you expect to take shuttle bus at 06.20 AM accordingly to your departure flight , you dont have time for breakfast

Good place to stay next to the airport with shuttle bus when arriving late in the night or departing early in the morning. Very nice pool. Very good hotel.

Great place to stay

24 hrs anytime check in

Everything about the hotel is good except for the extra charge I have to pay for early check in. I do not understand if this is ploy to earn extra bucks, knowing fully well that this hotel is meant mostly for airport transit / stop over passengers and the ideal policy should be 24 hrs anytime check in.

Fantastic stop over

The staff were so welcoming, upgrade was amazing, food delicious. Super hotel & super facilities. Excellent for stop over. Complimentary shuttle bus to and from airport.

Overall, stay was good. Upgraded to a suite which compensated for room not being ready.

Waiting an hour for our room at 2pm in the afternoon as it was not ready. Watching at least 6 groups of guests check while waiting, waiting, waiting.

The breakfast included exceeded our expectations and despite the initial one hour of waiting to receive our room, service recovery was good.

The staff were amazing Nothing is too much trouble for these...

The staff were amazing Nothing is too much trouble for these guys! Lots of different restaurants onsite. Metro to Central Dubai is almost on the doorstep.

Not the best by any means.

Service was none existent. Bed was very hard, to hard, didn't sleep well because of it.

TV did not work in the room. We called the front desk for help, they said someone was on there way, no one ever came to the room. We called again, still no one showed up.

The hotel was ok but the airport staff is useless
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The staff airport is useless, I had to wait for 35 mins at the airport when the shuffle was going to the same building

The hotel was ok but the airport staff is useless

Good value hotel & great location for the airport.

Checked in on a Friday & found the pool area extremely busy so couldn’t even sit on loungers with our 2 friends.

Hotel was lovely & clean & good size bedroom & bathroom,pool bar food was tasty & very reasonable.

I was accidentally given a smoker room, and when I’ve...

I was accidentally given a smoker room, and when I’ve noticed and mentioned it, it was immediately changed and actually upgraded. That’s customer service at its best. Especially since this happened at 0100hrs in the morning after long flights to get there. 5 star reaction and customer service.

Excellent location, clean and spacious hotel

The size of the room was larger than most in Dubai in this price range. The large bed was very comfortable with a selection of pillows. A good selection of bars and restaurants on site. Good location. Excellent breakfast included in the price.

free upgrade but treated badly by staff.

I could hear the guy in the room next door using the toilet. Due to work commitments, I checked in very late at 23:00. As my flight was at 07:00 I asked if the room had a mini bar. The receptionist said that there was a mini bar but it had to be unlocked and I need to pay a £100 deposit for its use - OK no problem. On check out at 5am - another receptionist asked if I had used the mini bar. After I told her what had been used she then proceeded to call room service to double check. I was made to wait for 5 minutes whilst other guests checked out, so the hote could check if I was a thief or not. Staff felt uncomfortable doing this and it was very humiliating for me. Not good!

They upgraded me to a executive suite

I found the services at the hotel 5* The shuttle from Dubai airport and then back to the Airport

EVEYTHING WAS PERFECT NO COMPLAINTS

This hotel is very near Dubai airport but when you’re in it it seems like a RESORT HOTEL. Beautiful grounds with fantastic pools and aminities. Only there for 12 hours waiting for a connecting flight but I would definitely stay again ..even use a base for a longer holiday in Dubai.

I'd like to than a gentleman working in the reception in...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I'd like to than a gentleman working in the reception in the night shift. I think he is Jerry, very professional and he handled a mistake done by a girl working on front desk of main restaurant on spot.

I will never stay there again

The customer service (Front desk) was horrible took forever to get checked in , room service was horrible (food was cold had to send it back ) took 20 min for the food to come back so I had to eat my food separately . It took them 25min just to get me checked in with a reservation. , and he still gave me the wrong room . I had to go back down stairs wait another 15 min to get the correct room .🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

The conceigere

I was disappointed about this hotel compared to my previous stay 1 year back.

They gave me a very noisy room... Music coming from the bar is very very noisy ... Also I booked 2 single beds for my kids but they gave me double bed... I asked them also to fix the shower and no one came to fix it. Very poor service at the restaurant during breakfast... no cups for the juices and water and no bowls for the cornflakes and you have to wait long till they bring them after many remainders to the staff.

Swimming pool

good value and great location especially for a short lay over between flights

I felt on this occasion the breakfast was very poor - the pork station had nothing available whilst I had breakfast which was approx. 30 minutes and the wait for eggs was over 15 minutes. However, I have stayed many times and perhaps this was an exception as breakfast has always been good on previous occasions

The staff are always willing to help and go that little bit extra to make your stay better. Love the comfy beds at Millennium

All in all was a lovely experience.

Workmen outside of window making a lot of noise, and unable to change AC temp during the night, as we stayed as the temperature is raising it would have been nice to be able to drop the temp a degree or so, after walking back from our event, the coolness was needed.

The Room was spacious, and comfortable the hotel is in a very nice location, with lots within walking distance, the staff where very good and helpful. the bathrooms i found very clean which is a great bonus.

Good stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Well the overall experience was good, the room is spacious , staff very friendly and helpful. What i did not really appreciate is that my mom tripped and fell down at the pool and your people were confused about what to do then another guest at your hotel called the police to take her to the hospital, i guess you should be prepared for incidents like this.

Disappointing and no value for our money
    • Deluxe Twin Room

We got no sleep because there was a VERY noisy wedding being held just near our room. We had to catch a very early plane. I would never stay there again on a weekend.

We were happy with the facilities.

• Deluxe Twin Room

If you can check out up until 12 o'clock the next day why do I have to give an exact check out time? If you are flying early the next morning make sure you are not on the side with the band playing, you will not sleep.

Close to the airport, comfortable bed, clean. Room service food was excellent.

Can’t really say much as checked in at 01:30am and checked...

Road noise

Can’t really say much as checked in at 01:30am and checked out at 07:30 but what I can say is the receptionist was lovely and very helpful. Bedroom was big and fitted travel cot and 3 double beds in

Don't be swayed by the dated decoration and get great value at this comfortable hotel.

TV channels were not in same order as per the guide. Decoration is dated and heavy.

Location is perfect for airport commute. Staff was really nice and helpful. Bed was clean, fresh and comfortable. Breakfast had an amazing variety of foods (don't miss the Umhali) High ceilings made the room feel spacious. Good, state of the art air-conditioning. TV Channel guide (could have been very helpful). Everything very clean.

Horrible place.

Horrible place. Just picked it out to sleep 3 hours to check-in to our real hotel after a long flight. But it was horrible. The room was very old and smelly. The bed was very uncomfortable. Breakfast was unbearable. The best thing about the hotel was leaving it.

My stay was very comfortable.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I ordered an omelette on my first day at breakfast and never got it and when I went to complain one of the cooks immediately made one and brought it to my table.

The property is quite old and the rooms are old as well but well maintained, very clean and comfortable. Pool area was fantastic.

Relaxing, with friendly staff and great facilities

The bed was comfortable with multiple pillows for every type of person to relax. The bathroom was very good although a small smell did come in to the room once flushing the toilet. This lingered for about an hour but spraying the room and closing the door kept it localized.

Ok
    • Family Room

We booked a grand room for 2 adults 2 children on arrival we were told there was only one bed in the room and we would need to pay extra for two extra beds not a good start

Very nice & convenient
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It took 15 mins to get our pre-dawn, pre-flight cafe latte's delivered to our room but that I'm sure was not indicative of their normal behaviour.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Of course we were delighted to be upgraded to a suite -- it was spacious and comfortable. It was quiet and comfortable. A great location so close to the airport

Great place to stay for a connection. Unexpectedly pleasant surprise.

The music at the pool. It was horrible. Did not suit the clientele, was loud, repetitive and poorly chosen. The room we got did not match the advertised images. It was much older.

Pool was fabulous. Room service food was excellent.

Accessible and Comfortable!

It was a great experience staying in Millenium. The staff were also quite friendly and the amenities and the restaurants were amazing. We loved the food at Bean There and pub was also great. Will definitely be staying there more.

Music extremely loud in the pool bar plus insufficient...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Music extremely loud in the pool bar plus insufficient number of sunbeds. Access to the garage is forbiden even though you vehicle is there ... insane. Breakfast is OK at best.

Browse Millennium Dubai Airport Hotel traveller photo gallery