Reviews of Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City 4 stars

Dubai Media City, Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#137 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Standard hotel. Nothing to write home about.
    • Superior Room

Very predictable standard decoration, Being in the west tower not convenient, no flexibility in the services even with a prepaid breakfast no possibility to have it served in the room. There was no way to turn the ac off. It would restart automatically

Clean and confortable. good location spacious room

Okay, would choose else where
    • Superior Room

Over priced Smoking rooms very dated Would of gone else where if I knew the pool wasn’t in use. Some staff seems to loyteir for tips Got a bad reception when I said I was going to meet my mom and stay elsewhere

Good for one or two nights if just doing tourists things outside the hotel, not worth it if staying just in the hotel Food reasonable

Loved my stay.
    • Superior Room

As compared to JBR, not many restaurants nearby. Alcohol in the fridge which I had requested to remove before I arrived. Anyway, the staff was extremely helpful and would have removed if i called again.

Breakfast was pretty good. Daily Shuttle service to 2 malls (at 4) and to nearby offices. Take initiatives of saving water. Walking distance to the SAP office.

Excellent from check in to check out!
    • Superior Room

The excellent staff ensured that my stay was both enjoyable and pleasant. Rooms were of a good size and very comfortable. Front desk were amazing, allowing me to check in early, it was an added bonus. Thank you.

The staff are very very friendly.
    • Superior Room

The staff are very very friendly. the rooms are clean and just right for a business trip. definitely going to choose this hotel again. We also me the house manager who was extremely friendly and kind. overall, this place is highly recommended :)

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great location for Dubai media city related work but not suitable for tourists or families.
    • Superior Room

I decided to stay a couple of extra nights on the weekend after my meetings to do some shopping and was disturbed on Thursday and Friday night with loud booming noise coming from the night club on the ground floor under my room. It kept on until well past 2am. In addition, the area is quite deserted on the weekends as it is primarily a business area busy during weekdays. The night club noise and the lack of people there on the weekend is probably the reason why most of my colleagues checked out on Thursday and went to other hotels for the weekend.

Definitely a business hotel and catering to that segment. I was there for 5 nights as I had meetings in Dubai media city and the location was ideal for that. Italian restaurant was great and I had lunch as well as a dinner there during the time I stayed. Reception was efficient and rooms were cleaned very well.

I like this hotel.
    • Superior Room

I like this hotel. I have stayed there couple of times. But this time, it wasn't a good experience since I woke up early morning at around 7 due to loud hammering noises. It looked like there was some construction going on in the hotel and it started really early. Too bad.

Reception, restaurant and room service are all Excellent...
    • Superior Room

Reception, restaurant and room service are all Excellent staff .. great value and location especially for business travelers. A 10 minute walk to metro station Food was good and roomers were always clean. This is my fifth time and will always go there.

Thank you any way but i need my remaining sum of money back
    • Superior Room

1- The toilet is very bad as it hasnt got one hose for the Muslim guests for cleaning after toilet. we have to move to the second setting which is very bad. 2- No matches of the world cup were on and I had to leave on the same day to watch. When I asked they told me i can go to the bar which i didn't like either. 2-My remaining sum of money is not refunded in my visa so far.

The vicious area of the room

Good
    • Superior Room

Swimming pool was very small and under maintenance 😓 No supermarket near the hotel Far away from metro station The price is very expensive

WiFi, staff, cleaning

A bit expensive
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

Quite expensive in terms of price. Both accomondation rates and facilities prices are quite high

Staff was very caring and helpful, It was clean and rest of the things were fine

It was an amazing bargain deal
    • Standard Room - Retox & Recharge Special Offer

Comfy Bed, Quiet rooms, the special offer for friday was 750aed plus tax - That included 2 free house drinks each, 3 course dinner with a bottle of house wine and breakfast... with the room of course... DEAL

Satisfactory
    • Superior Room

The billing exceeded the amount stipulated by booking.com.

The staff were friendly and the location of the hotel was good. Near the metro so easy commuting to downtown.

Good stay for good value
    • Superior Room

We need smiling people and more friendly, because they give us a good or a bad impression about the hotel “ smile 😊” Especially when we do the check in. standard rooms are small

It’s always one of my best hotels all over the world , was my first time in media city, wasn’t a bad experience I’d say good value

It was a fair price for Dubai, convenient for where I was going, but nothing more.
    • Superior Room

The electronic payment system was out of action so guests had to cross the road to a nearby ATM to withdraw dash to make payments. My room on the 7th floor was noisy due to loud music from the rooftop bar - 8th floor - and was loud enough to wake me at 2.30 am.

The food in the bar was excellent and tne staff all very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable but sterile - lacking any sort of character. It was somewhere to sleep, but not somewhere to "visit", not suitable as a destination in its own right.

Just the fact that location was convenient to where I wanted...
    • Superior Room

The toilets were small and definitely need some renovation. Not enough space considering supposed to be a 4 star facility. No attention by concierge or valet at the entrance. Additionally, we left the sign for make room and on returning after 4 hours the room was still not cleaned. Had to call the reception.

Just the fact that location was convenient to where I wanted to be and price reasonable. Bar on the roof top is nice. Check in staff in the lobby are friendly

A pleasant stay in a good location but a few updates of the rooms needed.
    • Superior Room

Bathroom layout with small door stops in the floor to the shower that could easily injure your foot if not noticed. Air con could not be turned off completely without assistance from staff. Not enough water in the room for the climate as all other things were chargeable in the room. Room would have benefitted from an audio system to play music and usb points. Rooms may need some sound proofing as we were next to a couple who were coughing constantly and we could hear the music from the 8th floor terrace clearly despite being located on a 3rd floor room.

Room was fine but duvet very lumpy, bathroom a bit old fashioned with doorstops in inappropriate places that could injure feet. Room couldhave had more water provided and would have been good to have an audio system so own music could be played. Upon check in request for a twin room was accepted readily. Terrace bar on 8th floor is lovely and could be promoted more. Breakfast very good with lots of choices that are also suitable for vegans. The pool area was clean and could have benefitted from cool bottled water being available in the area for guaest in view of the hot climate. Concierge staff very helpful in giving asvice on tours, how to get around etc. A request for a packed breakfast for an early check out was met. The hotel is about a 10-15 min walk from Nakheel metro station. Taxis can be hailed very easily from the hotel when required. The hotel also has its own fleet of limos that can be used by guests.

Great location for attending Dubai Amphitheatre
    • Superior Room

Given a Smoking room - told that there were no 'No Smoking' rooms available. Took several minutes to get this issue resolved.

Location - fresh squeezed juices at breakfast. Reception upgraded our room

Lovely hotel
    • Superior Room

I stayed right next to hotel bar so could not sleep due to music. I was warned but too tired to wait for 2pm check in. Next time I will wait lol

Very very comfy bed. Very clean and pleasant staff!

Crisis averted.

Upon returning to the hotel after a nearby concert, there was an after-party event being held in the hotel. It was EXTREMELY loud in my room, and I was informed that the after-party would be going until 3am. Long story short, the manager was absolutely on top of it. There were no available rooms available in the Radisson Blu, so he quickly and efficiently arranged for me to be moved to a nearby (equally comfortable) hotel. I was very impressed with the manager’s preparedness to respond to my request for relocation efficiently and proactively. So, my ‘didn’t like’ metamorphosed into a like. Job well done, and crisis averted.

Initially, the hotel perfectly met my expectations. The room was fine, comfortable and spacious. All good. However, please now read the ‘didn’t like’ section for part 2. It does, however, have a happy ending. So, really, it’s something I DID like.

Great location if you are attending an event at Media City.
    • Superior Room

Noise from club until early hours Hotel was overbooked and had no keys left! Gave us a smoking room when I had booked a non-smoking room.

Bed was very comfy.

Overnight stop for Stereophonics concert
    • Superior Room

Too much noise late at night in room from event nearby

Location was excellent for the event nearby. Buffet breakfast was very good. Room was very comfortable and if a good standard.

Not impressed.
    • Superior Room

We asked for a non-smoking room but we got a smoking room and had to change. The member of staff who changed our room was extremely rude. When we tried to check in the machine was down and they wanted us to go to an ATM to get cash before they would let us into the room.

The bed was comfortable.

Great location.....
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

We paid extra for business room and exec lounge. One of the perks of this is the happy hour from 5pm to 8pm. They ran out of beer at 7pm and refused to get some more.... Many people thought this was odd

Nice breakfast

Short walk to Media City concert grounds.
    • Superior Room

Quite simply, this is not a good hotel and I would even go as far to say the worst Raddison hotel I have stayed. I won’t be going back and this is not a good example of what is usually a reputable brand from previous stays in other Raddison hotels in the UAE. Check in was painful, extremely lengthy and with attitude that was to be honest without any provocation. The staff were rude to say the least. After the hotel insisted on taking a 300AED off my credit card, I am still to get that credit returned. Room was not ready at 4:30pm and when room the finally got released there were no key cards available as system was down. We were however after a wait of around 15 minutes taken to a room and let in with master key. The room was stinking with cigarette smoke and Nicotine. As non smokers who booked a no smoking room this was not a pleasant experience. After refusing to take the room, without an apology we were led back across the adjoining tower and down multiple lifts to reception. There was no explanation from the guy that let us into the room just a rude point to join the other guests waiting at reception to address our problem. We were met with the same attitude with the same receptionist, who explained that although I had specified a non smoking room at time of booking (2 months prior) this was allocated only if available and that the hotel did not have anymore no smoking rooms. I requested to speak with the duty manager and suggested I get a refund. I was surprised to hear that she had indeed located a no smoking room. However, no keys could still be provided so we were stuck in our room for 30 mins until the keys were delivered. This made us now very late to meet up with friends. Apart from that the room is very small for UAE standards, double bed was small most likely double bed standard size. Bathroom had not been cleaned properly with white debris left in the wash basin which was not cleaned. Hotel is very noisy with roof top bar music till early hours.

Short walk to Media City concert grounds.

• Superior Room

After being given a smoking room which I did not want I had to argue with the staff to get a non smoking room - completely unacceptable!

The radison blues.
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

Checkin is very hit and miss. We had two rooms. Checkin for one of the rooms went smoothly. The other was not very good. After taking a very long time we were sent on our way. At arriving at the lifts we discovered that we only had keys for one room. We returned to the Checkin desk to find they were having a problem with formatting the keys, and could not format a key for this room at this time. Seems they didn't think this was important enough to mention when we checked in. A employee was called by the Checkin agent, and once again we were sent on our way. It seems he was going to open the door for us, but no-one wanted to explain what was happening. On arriving at the floor, we discovered he was going to open the door for us. How lucky were we? On questioning how we were expected to return to the room when we had left it, he enthusiastically explained we needed to only pop down to reception and they would send someone up to help out. We were promised that a key would be available in the evening. It would seem that by evening they meant the next morning. Even just a little bit of communication or interaction from the Checkin staff would have helped manage this situation. We had club rooms. The club lounge is on the 2nd floor and serves drinks and eats from 5pm to 8pm. It would appear that the Gentlemen that was looking after the lounge was providing his own glasses, mixers and beers. The fridge was minimally stocked requiring guests to ask for extra supplies of tonic water, beers, and even glasses. The at room temperature drinks would then be removed from the storage room and given to the guest. With the fridges remaining empty. Food was supplied but what would have been hot food when prepared was served cold. At least with the lounge they did provide some consistency, as the breakfast foods were also cold.

Great location if you will be seeing a gig at the arena next door.

Check in and check out slow
    • Superior Room

Check in and check out slow Be prepared to wait Valet does not help with your bags nor does staff assist with luggage to room Also suggest you don’t stay near the concert area Especially in the morning when they do sound checks

Its a functional hotel, reflected in the price but adequate for a short stay. Nothing extravagant.
    • Superior Room

In one bar / restaurant the staff were a little inattentive and tended to linger and chat with customers on specific tables (maybe regulars). Hence service for other customers was not great. I always travel with a lightweight portable video player to watch movies in my room. In this room the connections on the TV would not accept my connections.

Food was good in the bar/restaurant

Prefect price for a weekend stay.
    • Superior Room

Being woken up by the staff on our first night at 0030 and the load music coming from the roof top bar on the Saturday night until early hours.

Prefect price for a weekend stay.

Good stay
    • Superior Room

I wish the housekeeping was more efficient. My room was in Western tower and the place for buffet was in Easter tower. One had to walk and change two lifts for meals. That was the reason I skipped breakfast on all days except one. Plus the charges for the laundry is very high

The hotel is located at a prime place and is close to Nakheel metro station and the Media city tram station.. The hotel is sparkling clean and the staff friendly. The spread at the buffet is also impressive

While booked on booking.
    • Superior Room

While booked on booking.com cost was 1000 DHR but while reached reception staff informed its 1270. they informed me that that was without VAT but when i checked VAT was only 55 DHR

It was excellent! Money was a bit much but the staff, room, amenities and location made it worth it.
    • Superior Room

We were kicked out of the pool early because there was a private event. I think the pool being included with the booking shouldn't be closed at all times.

Excellent location for concert goers
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

The pool is a bit small but okay. Not really a place to relax. The selection in the executive lounge is limited for what you pay for an executive room - I’ve had better in other lounges at other hotels. I asked room service for a grilled cheese sandwich. He struggled to understand and they charged me the price of a club sandwich - that was a bit exorbitant.

The last time we went to a concert at Dubai Media City the traffic was horrendous and taxis were very few. It was the same this weekend. So we are very glad we booked at this hotel because it was literally across the road. The location is a short trip from the main Dubai malls and marina as well as the palms. The staff were friendly and good - except for breakfast on the second day. I think they were busier and overwhelmed. Great restaurants - especially Certo. Excellent value for money at the restaurants if you stay at the hotel. Staff service was prompt when requested. Room is comfortable. It is in essence a business hotel as it is located in a business area, however, if I had to attend a concert at Dubai Media City again, I would absolutely stay here.

The location as it's near to the concert area I was...
    • Superior Room

I was staying in room 361 which is just on top of the bar/restaurant. The noise was unbearable . I couldn't sleep until 3 am . When I called to complain the told me we are fully booked and we can't change the room . Instead they offer me a 50% discount on the room rate which would be great if it came as an apology not as a bribe to keep my mouth shut . One of the staff could come to my room and explain to me why I have to wait till 3 am until the party is over. Everything in the room was shaking . I told them just to lower the base . I don't mind the music . One more thing when I check out the girl working there didn't even ask me how was my stay . Another comment about the sink and water pressure . The sink floated easily and the water pressure sucks . You can simply allocate a room for kids to play . There is no play area . At least a room with a slide and lego blocks would be great .

The location as it's near to the concert area I was going

Friendly, clean, pleasant, atmosphere. If only the bathroom didn’t have that window.
    • Superior Room

The bathroom has a large fogged window on the wall next to the beds which lit up the whole room when we needed the facilities, no privacy when taking a shower. Door latches are very noisy when opening and closing the bathroom door, disturbing sleep.

Good for business trip
    • Superior Room

The staff in the hotel are very helpful from the reception to the restaurant to the valet parking staff. The hotel is very clean and the room are spacious and facilities in the room are excellent. The location is again good as it is close to marina and the palm tree.

Its ok hotel, not amazing but you can enjoy your short weekend day there
    • Superior Room

Room was clean bed comfy and you get room really dark with the curtains. They over you 2 bottles of water. Location is easy you can easily walk borasti beach. Rooftop bar is fun and we have there good party on Thursday eve.

The housekeeping is annoying.
    • Superior Room

I don't like the rates. I felt that I was cheated. The Hotel charged me three times. The total sum of money I spent staying in the hotel is extremely high.

I like the bed. The view outside my window, the best parts of Media City.

Good value for money for the location
    • Superior Room

Staff put us in the wrong room the first night and therefore we couldn’t unpack. Quite annoying when it’s only a four night trip.

The swing and pool area. Communication of the hotel about lost property.

Good staff but no bargain
    • Superior Room

Carpet in room is gross. Get rid of it. Makes the hotel seem old and nasty. Disco on roof is noisy. As is construction site across the street. Lobby not very impressive.

Bed and pillows super comfy. Staff professional and helpful at front desk and in business center. Helped solve a problem very efficiently.

Not exactly good value for money
    • Superior Room

Parking and the fact that the check in counters and lifts are miles away from where our room was. Walked forever to get to room.

Location for what we required.

Good value for money
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

If you have a room overlooking the terrace then you can hear the music from Tamanya which is quite loud and happens Tuesday - Saturday night

Friendly staff, nice pool area, good breakfast

At the time of check in, hotel asked for one night security...
    • Superior Room

At the time of check in, hotel asked for one night security deposit which was not mentioned anywhere. Now that amount is blocked for several days after checkout until reversed by hotel/ bank.

Satisfied & will return in the future.
    • Superior Room

Had to wait to check in, went to brunch and came back; room still not available. However, they did upgrade us for the inconvenience.

Awesome location, very close to many hot spots.

Worth every penny
    • Superior Room

Pool bar not open and in need of some TLC. Two apples in the fridge and that was it !!

The chef in the mornings was amazing. Always smiling even when he’s cooking 4 meals at the same time!!

Great if you love partying, not so great if you need to sleep
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

There was a party on the roof until 3am. My whole room was shaking with the bass. No warning about this when I booked / checked in. I complained to the hotel the next day. Was offered free breakfast in my room as compensation (as I had overslept and missed included breakfast). The meal turned up stone cold! I then left the hotel and refused to pay for the night.

The location is excellent for Dubai Media City

Great Radisson hotel, superbly situated for Media and Internet City
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

Great breakfast, really comfortable rooms, the happy hour (5pm-8pm) in the Business Lounge is superb (selection of hot foods, salads too). Hotel staff are superb and I keep coming back each year.

Perfect from start to finish, nothing was too much to ask for! Highly recommend!
    • Superior Room

Can not fault the hotel!

Can not fault this hotel! Amazing, would highly recommend! Customer service, taxi service, food, pools, bar and spa all excellent!

I liked the excellent front office desc , they all were not...
    • Superior Room

the hotel is SO far than the airport and doesn't have any offer for free shuttle bus , shall be paid limo

I liked the excellent front office desc , they all were not only smiling but also was making fun with and trying to talk in my language

It was overall a nice stay and I would recommend others to use Radisson Blu.
    • Superior Room

I did not take breakfast so cannot comment on the same. Would like to add just one more thing. You should keep a fruit basket in rooms as every other hotel does. This helps guests who are checking in late and do not have to time to order room service. I particularly missed it.

• Superior Room

Please be honest about the prices! & there was too much noise we couldn't sleep properly. I don't know if there is a nightclub on the top floor or what but it was really noisy!

The stay was great! The wifi was good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing I was really annoyed about was the fact that I booked the room for 1300, but ended up paying 1700! The discount was a lie.

The staff was very friendly
    • Superior Room

On Thursday evening the music was so loud that I couldn't sleep. At 11 pm they started moving some big containers, it was very loud. Considering the fact that I needed to wake up at 4:30 am in order to reach my airplane, it wasn't a pleasant experience az all

The staff was very friendly

Excellent Customer Service!
    • Superior Room

Excellent customer service! Allowed me to checkout late when informed about my night flight. Helpful with giving directions. Nice rooftop terrace. Bed was comfortable.

room close to concert. Did all we needed
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

Check in not efficient at all. Room was not ready, so we were instructed to wait in the lounge until we get called. Call just never happened. No excuse whatsoever by check in staff. Breakfast very unorganised. Waiting time 25 minutes for a omelette.

nice location and room. Friendly staff. Rooms are nice, comfy and very clean

Pricey and tiny but clean and nice
    • Superior Room

It depends which part of Dubai you want to see. Unfortunately most of our planned activities were on the other side of town and the city is quite big. Also, we were supposed to get a double room but the bed was tiny. Not even Queen Sized ... Quite tough for two people to fit there. We also didn't get any toothbrush or toothpaste... Weird?

Everyone is very professional and the facility is clean overall. Quite well-known within the city itself so most taxi drivers will find it without any issue.

Good welcoming hotel with excellent and friendly staff.
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

The beds were too hard for me and I struggled to get in the shower. The pool area on the eight floor was fabulous and Carl especially was very helpful. Breakfast was quite good would have liked some plain cereals I.e.cornflakes etc but the bread was amazing along with the omelettes etc. I think you need one more staff member to keep the tables cleared and to make sure everything is on the table before we sit down but overall very good.

Short but a nice break
    • Superior Room

Smoking in the Bars - I know its a Dubai problem but it puts me off going back, I prefer a smoke free atmosphere.

I dont drink coffee (sorry), pretty central and easy to get around. Nice and quiet.

Room was of a good size.
    • Superior Room

The shower only trickled and the height of the step out of the bath tub was extremely dangerous. Both of us have bruises from getting out.

Room was of a good size.

Good Value for Money for a 1 Night in Dubai
    • Superior Room

Since it was a St.Patric's celebration that weekend it was rather noisy during the night (not sure if that was a party at the hotel itself or somewhere in the neighborhood). Only 1 bar to eat at around 5 pm on Friday, the food did not impress.

Nice location, although if you are staying for leisure might have to use taxis to get around cause there are mainly offices in the area. Given that, very quiet during the daytime on weekends which was nice. Compared to other Radissons in Dubai that we stayed at: very spacious, comfortable, decent size room and bathroom facilities. Breakfast was OK. If you are a member of Carlson Club, don't forget to present your card at restaurants, just found out that you get a 20% off on all services onsite the hotel.

The bed and hotel room itself was comfortable for a 2 night...
    • Superior Room

On the first night I phoned reception at 11.30pm to ask where the music was coming from as the bass was very loud. There is a club on the 8th floor of the west tower so perhaps ask to stay in the east tower. Also the same bass the 2nd night but didn't phone as the first night I was told they would turn the bass down and they didn't so why phone he 2nd night?!

The bed and hotel room itself was comfortable for a 2 night stay. Right beside Dubai Media City Amphitheatre if you were attending an event, it is a perfect location.

Is it a nightclub or a hotel? Would never stay at this hotel again!
    • Superior Room

There is a nightclub on the rooftop that pounded music until well after 3 am! I was two floors below and the subwoofer was literally shaking the lights in my room. Would not recommend this hotel if you want to sleep!

Staff was great, friendly and helpful. Facilities were clean and nice.

Overall, enjoyed our stay very much and would highly recommend :-)
    • Superior Room

The Hotel is a bit out of the city centre for shopping and food purposes. However, there was a MacDonald's nearby for emergencies which is always a bonus.

The bed was extremely comfy and the Aircon was not too cold so we slept like babies :-) However, the hot and cold water taps were both piping hot to the touch so we did not have any cold water at all. Both taps were extremely hot for some reason.

Very Nice Hotel in Good Location
    • Superior Room

Our room was located below the rooftop lounge. The music was very loud and played until 3:00 am. The hotel provided a driver to take us to Al Ain. He charged 375 Durham for the trip and did not provide a receipt. I paid less for the taxi to the hotel and that driver got lost and took us to the wrong Radisson hotel.

The hotel is located directly across the street from the Dubai Media City Amphitheatre. The buffet breakfast was very good. The coffee was excellent and servers gave each guest their own carafe so refills were not a problem. The made to order omelettes were delicious and The wait staff were quick to respond to guest requests. The hotel has two pools. The west tower pool is quiet and well maintained. The east tower rooftop pool had more guests and food and beverage service was readily available. The housekeeping staff did a good job cleaning the room, replacing linen and restocking toiletries. Check-in and checkout process was smooth and efficient.

Noisy hotel but good location.
    • Superior Room

We stayed on the 3rd floor and all week could hear on the weekend was music from the bar on 8th floor, we had to be up early on Friday as we were bridesmaids for our friend and the music didn't stop until well after 1. Our friends stayed on 7th floor and the music was that loud the glasses were vibrating.

I emailed the evening before to ask about early check in, although it could not be guaranteed they took note of this. When we arrived (around 9am) they had no rooms available but offered us a shower room and said it would only be a couple of hours which was really good as check in wasn't until 2pm.

Met needs more than adequately.
    • Superior Room

The hotel occupies two buildings: east and west wings. Check-in and out via the East but not made aware in advance. On arrival, the receptonist sped through taking credit card and other details. No 'engagement' or personal interaction. Could have been a robot! Not a problem for me(I enjoyed it) but may be for some - the late night/early morning weekend night club on the 8th floor.

Hotel chosen for it's location and cost. Wanted to be in Media City. It is and with easy access to the metro system. Good sized room. Room safe.

Business & Leisure trip combined!
    • Superior Room

Pool was a bit small and the sun doesnt shine all the time (other buildings blocking the sun), but nothing to do about that :) All good!

Radisson has many restaurants, bars and services in the Media City. Everything works well! Liked especially the Italian restaurant downstairs! Very nice service too.

Very enjoyable stay, will definitely use again in future.
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

Pool nice but little bit small.

Very helpful staff, best location for Jazz festival, great breakfast lots of choice. Nice executive lounge. Close to Metro for getting round the city.

A very comfortable, clean and well operated Hotel in a brilliant location if attending an event.
    • Superior Room

The Car Valet Service is very slow to retrieve your car as they have to drive it some distance from the car park exit to the pick up point. We advise guests to call down to concierge desk before leaving room so they can start the process (typically 10 minutes or more)

We stay at this Hotel every Year whilst attending the Dubai Emirates Jazz Festival over 3 nights. The location is perfect and the comfort level is good. Value for money is reasonable. We particularly like the quietness in the mornings (a good sleep in design) when facing the back of the Hotel.

Great location, excellent facilities, welcoming and friendly...
    • Superior Room

There was some noise from the nightclub but I can't complain too much as I had a great time there.

Great location, excellent facilities, welcoming and friendly staff.

Room was comfortable, hotel well located for our purpose,...
    • Superior Room

Hotel has two towers, a discotheque is at the roof of one tower and can be heard in all the rooms where windows are oriented towards the disco. Loud music until 2AM.

Room was comfortable, hotel well located for our purpose, service was very good, breakfast very complete with several options of food.

Great location for events in Media City or nearby. Great restaurants, lounge bar &pub
    • Superior Room

A/C wasn’t working a 100% even after maintenance came and cleaned the filters...needs to be checked regularly!

We were there for the Jazz festival so great location in proximity to event venue! Nice restaurants, lounge bar

Some staff not helpful, especially those sitting outside of...
    • Superior Room

Some staff not helpful, especially those sitting outside of the Icon restaurant. Booked two single beds, given 1 double, yes another bed was brought to the room, but why should I have to call, when I clearly requested 2 beds when booking over a month in advance.

Expensive small room. Mediocre staff.
    • Superior Room

Loud night club kept us awake until 2.00am. Building does not appear to have sufficient noise insulation. Night club on 9th floor. Our bedroom on 7th floor.

Proximity to the venue we were visiting Dubai to see.

I loved my stay in this hotel.
    • Superior Room

The location is good but there isn't much to do walking distance in the neighborhood, regarding restaurants and night venues.

I loved my stay in this hotel. The staff is ready to help you for anything you need, in a friendly, polite and caring way. The food is very good and the rooms are clean and nice.