Azerbaijan Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels in Azerbaijan

• Twin Castle Boutique Hotel

Average Review Score: 8.4
    • Positive section of review

Amazing location!!! Super nice breakfast and very friendly staff!

• Negative section of review

The room was exactly next to the reception 101! The staff were very quite, but other travellers didn't know that there was a room. The mattress wasn't very good!

ADDREMOVE Bulgaria
  • Metro City Hotel

Average Review Score: 7.6

Baghdad Iraq
  • Khamsa Hostel

• Positive section of review

Super clean, and well located

Adrienn Hungary
  • Nesiboglu Hotel

Ağstafa, Azerbaijan

Average Review Score: 5
    • Positive section of review

Comfy bed & clean room. The receptionist was very nice.

David United Kingdom
  • Sapphire Hotel

Average Review Score: 7.6
    • Positive section of review

My husband and I stayed in an oh-so roomy suite at Sapphire Hotel for two nights: great location and genial personnel made our trip wonderful. Breakfast is generous!

Sevda Belgium
  • Check-in Apartment near to Sahil

The location.

• Negative section of review

Property was on third floor which require effort to drag n pick up your luggauge till flat.

rizwan Pakistan
  • Golden Coast

Average Review Score: 8
    • Positive section of review

Staff was good sp Mr nazim. I want to extend a day but rate was hi that not worth of money.

• Negative section of review

Didn't accommodate me extra day at same rate although room was available.

Yasmin Pakistan
  • Terrace Hotel

Average Review Score: 8.4
    • Positive section of review

Thanx for Aiden he is very helpful guy , our flight was very early and he was able to prepare breakfast for us @0600 am

• Negative section of review

Mattress is not comfortable at all , all the night I was not able to sleep properly

doaa United Arab Emirates
  • Old Baku Hotel

Average Review Score: 7.1
    • Positive section of review

the staff is realy friendly and warm heart

Omid Iran
  • Pullman Baku

Average Review Score: 7.9

Anonymous United Arab Emirates

Highly Rated Hotels in Azerbaijan by English-speaking Reviewers

• Hostel Baku Oil Boom 1891

Average Review Score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

comfortable to stay & nice staff especially who was very helpful

Reviewed: October 12, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    purpledg Oman
  • Winter Park Hotel Baku

• Positive section of review

Neat , big room , new furniture and we'll trained staff

• Negative section of review

Very unpredictable change of rates

Reviewed: October 1, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Mukhtar77 Pakistan
  • Freedom Hostel

• Positive section of review

I Love everything there! I actually only booked for 3 nights, but i ended up with 5 nights. I just don't want to move my ass to other hostel/place before I'm going to Tbilisi. Also the housekeeper lady here is so lovely, she always comes to say Hi to me even if she couldn't speak word of English. But that's so sweet! :) You definitely should book here!

• Negative section of review

Nothing. Just so comfortable! No complaints!

Reviewed: March 25, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    TJ China
  • Cheeky Carabao Backpackers Hostel

• Positive section of review

The first "thing" I encountered entering this hostel was an extremely sympathetic owner, who seemed very happy to see me, host me and generally help me with anything. I knew just then that I will stay there longer. His girlfriend was also very helpful, she helped all the travelers with getting on a ferry to Kazakhstan for example. I spent 5 nights there and was a bit sad to leave:( What I really liked about the hostel was the location of it. It's in the center of the city center, but it's surrounded with small and cheap cafes and pubs located in old narrow streets. You can get a beer for 1AZN there! In a 30m radius you can find a supermarket, 24h grocery store (OMG), bakery and alkohol store! The collection of individuals staying at this hostel was also very pleasing to me. I made some good friends and met very interesting people. I am a type of guy that cooks a lot when staying at a hostel. I must say that the cooking conditions were superior. It was the best hostel kitchen I encountered in my entire life. I travel with a bicycle, no problems in that matter too, I could keep it safe inside.

• Negative section of review

Hmmm........ nothing?! Second sentence. Third sentence:)

Reviewed: September 8, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Ziemowit Poland
  • Sahil Hostel & Hotel

• Positive section of review

Fantastic place. I arrived at about 3am after 30 hours on a boat, and Timur was friendly and helpful (he even gave me a cigarette and ordered me a pizza!). The facilities are super clean and modern, the staff is helpful and has excellent English, and the wifi is great. The location of this hostel is perfect, a short walk from the old city and within minutes of lots of cafes and bars.

• Negative section of review

If I had to complain about something, it would be that there isn't breakfast, but this wasn't an issue for me (as there are plenty of cafes and coffee shops nearby).

Reviewed: September 1, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Joseph United States of America
  • Hostello Hostel

• Positive section of review

The good location and friendly staff especially mr qurban he is so nice, and helpfull

• Negative section of review

Sometimes wifi doesn't work properly

Reviewed: October 10, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Tohir Indonesia
  • Marxal Resort & Spa

Sheki, Azerbaijan

• Positive section of review

The view is beautiful. The staff was friendly and some of them spoke great English. Great spa, super pool

• Negative section of review

We relied on them to get us a car to Tblisi and they seem to have sent us off with a crazy man who attempted to scam us a few times. Breakfast buffet was extremely expensive with no posted price.

Reviewed: May 19, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Lauren United States of America
  • Seven Rooms Boutique Hotel

• Main Street Hostel

• Positive section of review

It's clean and has got all facilities that one would expect in a decent hostel.

Reviewed: May 7, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Yawar Pakistan
  • Centrum Hotel&Hostel

• Positive section of review

Generally excellent. Very clean, good beds, excellent common area, showers, bathrooms. Close to everything. Excellent value.

• Negative section of review

Wifi was pretty slow and almost nonexistent at my bed. The sheet on my bed was very thin and i had to ask for an extra.

Reviewed: April 3, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    Benjamin Germany
  • Staybridge Suites Baku

Average Review Score: 8.7

• Negative section of review

No proper cleaning and maintenance, rude staff

Reviewed: September 10, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Abu United Arab Emirates
  • Stay Inn Baku Hostel & Hotel

• Positive section of review

Very comfortable beds and quite environment. Outstanding customer care and perfect location. Surely will reccomend it and come back myself again!

Reviewed: May 19, 2017
    Huseyn Azerbaijan

Highly Rated Hotels in Azerbaijan by All Reviewers

• Laza Guest House

Laza, Azerbaijan

• Positive section of review

Owner Khalid is extremely. Picked me up from Qusar personally for 20azn. His house is very clean and beautiful. The views around his house is breathtaking , right in the middle of the mountains. There is also a waterfall nearby where u can trek. Meal prepared by his Wife was exotic but delicious :) Khalid even treated me some vodka. What a nice guy

Reviewed: June 7, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    XIAO Singapore
  • Freedom Hostel

• Negative section of review

Nothing. Just so comfortable! No complaints!

Reviewed: March 25, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    TJ China
  • Cheeky Carabao Backpackers Hostel

• Negative section of review

Hmmm........ nothing?! Second sentence. Third sentence:)

Reviewed: September 8, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Ziemowit Poland
  • Sahil Hostel & Hotel

Reviewed: September 1, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Joseph United States of America
  • Seven Rooms Boutique Hotel

• Main Street Hostel

• Positive section of review

It's clean and has got all facilities that one would expect in a decent hostel.

Reviewed: May 7, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Yawar Pakistan
  • Centrum Hotel&Hostel

Reviewed: April 3, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    Benjamin Germany
  • Hostel 124

• Positive section of review

Great location, comfortable bed, private closet, good wifi, great staff

Reviewed: September 22, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Reza_7392 Iran
  • Apartment Usif Safarov with transfer

Average Review Score: 10
    • Positive section of review

The apartment was fully prepared with all you need, you don't need to bring with you anything just your clothes..I like the cleaness and stylish of the apartmend.. staff was so kind and helpful..

None..

Reviewed: January 27, 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Loay Bahrain
  • RA Guest House

Qusar, Azerbaijan

• Positive section of review

It was so clean, personnel is accommodating and hotel has awesome view.

• Negative section of review

We felt cold but little in the room, I am not sure maybe if it was just the weather or it maybe the room temperature wasn't adjusted well.

Reviewed: February 20, 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Marites Azerbaijan
  • Baku Butik Mini-Hotel

• Positive section of review

Very clean, modern and newly equipped rooms. Reliable internet. Easy access by metro (Insaatcilar) or buses (e.g. #14). 24/7 supermarket 2 blocks from the house. A range of local restaurants under 5 min walk. Quiet neighborhood. Extremely nice and helpful owners. Very nice view of the city from the rooms. Possible to use a washing machine. Free tea and coffee provided at any time. Seriously, do I need to continue? :)

• Negative section of review

I cannot think of anything at all, the stay way exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed: April 24, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Michal Czech Republic
  • Apartment on Qurban Xalilov 2

Average Review Score: 9.6
    • Positive section of review

The owner was extremely nice. He pick me up from the airport port (charged) very early in the morning. He also took me to car rental office. The kitchen and the refrigerator was full of food. Even the soap was there for the washing machine.

• Negative section of review

There was only one spilt air conditioning unit in the living room and it was leaking water in the floor. There was a fan only in the bed room The building was very old and not very clean. The elevator was very old and small.

Reviewed: August 24, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Rayf Saudi Arabia
  • Nihad Apartment

• Positive section of review

Location, cleanness, and the kindness of the owner

No thing