Azerbaijan Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels in Azerbaijan

• Austin Boutique Hotel

Average Review Score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

Excellent location in the middle of Nizami street and you can find everything you need. Great value compare to the price. Super clean and has good room service.

No elevator.

Mohammed436 Saudi Arabia
  • Apartment downtown view

Average Review Score: 8.8

clean apartment, great host

• Negative section of review

there is no room service

Reviewed: September 20, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    MOHAMMED Saudi Arabia
  • Drop Inn Baku

Average Review Score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

We had a room with a balcony facing Nizami street. It was very spacious, larger than most rooms in this in. It was also very clean, and the staff were extremely welcoming and helped us with excellent tips and directions. Breakfast was also great, and the air condition was strong. All in all, it was great value for money and a very good experience.

• Negative section of review

There were a few cons, although our overall experience was very good: The inn itself is newly renovated and very clean, but it resides in a shabby and very poorly maintained building. The place is a little hard to find because the entrance is off Nizami street between two large restaurants. The room was well renovated, but could use a few upgrades: for example the shower had no curtain, and the shades were old and didn't function well. Also, our room faced a noisy street - it is a no-cars zone but there was loud music from the shops below, which the windows couldn't shut out even when closed. But the music stops around 23:00 PM, so we had no trouble sleeping.

Ori Israel
  • Bilgah Beach Hotel

Average Review Score: 8.3
    • Positive section of review

This hotel is a paradise for sea lovers; its personnel are genial.

Sevda Luxembourg
  • Grand Hotel

Average Review Score: 7.7
    • Positive section of review

Decent size room, comfortable, welcoming staff, we were offered complimentary drinks on arrival while the room was being sorted, staff knew English well. Fikrit and the ladies on reception guided us on where to visit etc.

• Negative section of review

bathrooms a bit dated, Duvets were rather small slow service at the breakfast if you want an omelette

Reviewed: September 20, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Jawad Qatar

• Positive section of review

I've been to several hostels in Baku, this is the best one by far. Amazing location, great people and a great atmosphere. I came for one night and stayed for 5.

Dror Israel
  • White City Hostel

Average Review Score: 8.5
    • Positive section of review

Everything is perfect, Cleaning is perfect, location is nearly all entertaiment and work place, whole review is EXCELLENT !!!

Nicat Azerbaijan
  • Avenue Hotel Baku

Average Review Score: 8.1
    • Positive section of review

The staff was very helpful and ready to deliver all the needs I have. The location was perfect for my meeting.

• Negative section of review

More lighting is needed on the floors. Breakfast should improve in the quality of food. More staff needed at the breakfast area

Raymat25 United Arab Emirates
  • Intourist Hotel Baku Autograph Collection

Average Review Score: 8.6

Lication

• Negative section of review

Bed all pilow too used they need to change it and cleand as well for shets.

Anonymous Saudi Arabia

Highly Rated Hotels in Azerbaijan by English-speaking Reviewers

• Hostel Baku Oil Boom 1891

Average Review Score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

comfortable to stay & nice staff especially who was very helpful

Reviewed: October 12, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    purpledg Oman
  • Winter Park Hotel Baku

• Positive section of review

Neat , big room , new furniture and we'll trained staff

• Negative section of review

Very unpredictable change of rates

Reviewed: October 1, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Mukhtar77 Pakistan
  • Freedom Hostel

• Positive section of review

I Love everything there! I actually only booked for 3 nights, but i ended up with 5 nights. I just don't want to move my ass to other hostel/place before I'm going to Tbilisi. Also the housekeeper lady here is so lovely, she always comes to say Hi to me even if she couldn't speak word of English. But that's so sweet! :) You definitely should book here!

• Negative section of review

Nothing. Just so comfortable! No complaints!

Reviewed: March 25, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    TJ China
  • Cheeky Carabao Backpackers Hostel

• Positive section of review

The first "thing" I encountered entering this hostel was an extremely sympathetic owner, who seemed very happy to see me, host me and generally help me with anything. I knew just then that I will stay there longer. His girlfriend was also very helpful, she helped all the travelers with getting on a ferry to Kazakhstan for example. I spent 5 nights there and was a bit sad to leave:( What I really liked about the hostel was the location of it. It's in the center of the city center, but it's surrounded with small and cheap cafes and pubs located in old narrow streets. You can get a beer for 1AZN there! In a 30m radius you can find a supermarket, 24h grocery store (OMG), bakery and alkohol store! The collection of individuals staying at this hostel was also very pleasing to me. I made some good friends and met very interesting people. I am a type of guy that cooks a lot when staying at a hostel. I must say that the cooking conditions were superior. It was the best hostel kitchen I encountered in my entire life. I travel with a bicycle, no problems in that matter too, I could keep it safe inside.

• Negative section of review

Hmmm........ nothing?! Second sentence. Third sentence:)

Reviewed: September 8, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Ziemowit Poland

• Positive section of review

Fantastic place. I arrived at about 3am after 30 hours on a boat, and Timur was friendly and helpful (he even gave me a cigarette and ordered me a pizza!). The facilities are super clean and modern, the staff is helpful and has excellent English, and the wifi is great. The location of this hostel is perfect, a short walk from the old city and within minutes of lots of cafes and bars.

• Negative section of review

If I had to complain about something, it would be that there isn't breakfast, but this wasn't an issue for me (as there are plenty of cafes and coffee shops nearby).

Reviewed: September 1, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Joseph United States of America
  • Hostello Hostel

• Positive section of review

The good location and friendly staff especially mr qurban he is so nice, and helpfull

• Negative section of review

Sometimes wifi doesn't work properly

Reviewed: October 10, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Tohir Indonesia
  • Marxal Resort & Spa

Sheki, Azerbaijan

• Positive section of review

The view is beautiful. The staff was friendly and some of them spoke great English. Great spa, super pool

• Negative section of review

We relied on them to get us a car to Tblisi and they seem to have sent us off with a crazy man who attempted to scam us a few times. Breakfast buffet was extremely expensive with no posted price.

Reviewed: May 19, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Lauren United States of America
  • Seven Rooms Boutique Hotel

• Main Street Hostel

• Positive section of review

It's clean and has got all facilities that one would expect in a decent hostel.

Reviewed: May 7, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Yawar Pakistan
  • Centrum Hotel&Hostel

• Positive section of review

Generally excellent. Very clean, good beds, excellent common area, showers, bathrooms. Close to everything. Excellent value.

• Negative section of review

Wifi was pretty slow and almost nonexistent at my bed. The sheet on my bed was very thin and i had to ask for an extra.

Reviewed: April 3, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    Benjamin Germany
  • Staybridge Suites Baku

Average Review Score: 8.7

• Negative section of review

No proper cleaning and maintenance, rude staff

Reviewed: September 10, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Abu United Arab Emirates
  • Stay Inn Baku Hostel & Hotel

• Positive section of review

Very comfortable beds and quite environment. Outstanding customer care and perfect location. Surely will reccomend it and come back myself again!

Reviewed: May 19, 2017
    Huseyn Azerbaijan

Highly Rated Hotels in Azerbaijan by All Reviewers

• Laza Guest House

Laza, Azerbaijan

• Positive section of review

Owner Khalid is extremely. Picked me up from Qusar personally for 20azn. His house is very clean and beautiful. The views around his house is breathtaking , right in the middle of the mountains. There is also a waterfall nearby where u can trek. Meal prepared by his Wife was exotic but delicious :) Khalid even treated me some vodka. What a nice guy

Reviewed: June 7, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    XIAO Singapore
  • Freedom Hostel

• Negative section of review

Nothing. Just so comfortable! No complaints!

Reviewed: March 25, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    TJ China
  • Cheeky Carabao Backpackers Hostel

• Negative section of review

Hmmm........ nothing?! Second sentence. Third sentence:)

Reviewed: September 8, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Ziemowit Poland

Reviewed: September 1, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Joseph United States of America
  • Seven Rooms Boutique Hotel

• Main Street Hostel

• Positive section of review

It's clean and has got all facilities that one would expect in a decent hostel.

Reviewed: May 7, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Yawar Pakistan
  • Centrum Hotel&Hostel

Reviewed: April 3, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    Benjamin Germany
  • Hostel 124

• Positive section of review

Great location, comfortable bed, private closet, good wifi, great staff

Reviewed: September 22, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Reza_7392 Iran
  • Apartment Usif Safarov with transfer

Average Review Score: 10
    • Positive section of review

The apartment was fully prepared with all you need, you don't need to bring with you anything just your clothes..I like the cleaness and stylish of the apartmend.. staff was so kind and helpful..

None..

Reviewed: January 27, 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Loay Bahrain
  • RA Guest House

Qusar, Azerbaijan

• Positive section of review

It was so clean, personnel is accommodating and hotel has awesome view.

• Negative section of review

We felt cold but little in the room, I am not sure maybe if it was just the weather or it maybe the room temperature wasn't adjusted well.

Reviewed: February 20, 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Marites Azerbaijan
  • Baku Butik Mini-Hotel

• Positive section of review

Very clean, modern and newly equipped rooms. Reliable internet. Easy access by metro (Insaatcilar) or buses (e.g. #14). 24/7 supermarket 2 blocks from the house. A range of local restaurants under 5 min walk. Quiet neighborhood. Extremely nice and helpful owners. Very nice view of the city from the rooms. Possible to use a washing machine. Free tea and coffee provided at any time. Seriously, do I need to continue? :)

• Negative section of review

I cannot think of anything at all, the stay way exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed: April 24, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Michal Czech Republic
  • Apartment on Qurban Xalilov 2

Average Review Score: 9.6
    • Positive section of review

The owner was extremely nice. He pick me up from the airport port (charged) very early in the morning. He also took me to car rental office. The kitchen and the refrigerator was full of food. Even the soap was there for the washing machine.

• Negative section of review

There was only one spilt air conditioning unit in the living room and it was leaking water in the floor. There was a fan only in the bed room The building was very old and not very clean. The elevator was very old and small.

Reviewed: August 24, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Rayf Saudi Arabia
  • Nihad Apartment

• Positive section of review

Location, cleanness, and the kindness of the owner

No thing