Thailand Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

• Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort

Phi Phi Don, Thailand

Average Review Score: 8
    • Positive section of review

This paradise is managed by an amazing woman, who treats her staff like family. How can I tell? Because you feel the positive vibe, people are really happy and welcoming, we even played soccer everyday from 5-6 :-) Im giving the restaurant 5 stars, I am really picky, and trust me when I say breakfast, lunch, dinner, they cook and prepare it with love. If you really want to experience this wonderful Island in an “organic authentic way” that’s the place to go. Stay there at least 3 days, and do the day tour trip. I stayed in room H67 (sea view) I recommend it :-) it’s hard to walk up, but it’s damn worth it ;-)

Daniel Germany
  • Zing Resort & Spa

Pattaya South, Thailand

Average Review Score: 8.3

The swimming pool

• Negative section of review

The shower as i could never get it warm. It had to be cold or boiling hot so was unable to stand under it.

Anthony United Kingdom
  • Baan Sin Suk

Chiang Rai, Thailand

Average Review Score: 8.1
    • Positive section of review

The staff was very kind and sweet and the surrounding area is very beautiful.

• Negative section of review

The room was very moldy and we had to leave unfortunately. The other room we were offered smelled of chemical deodorizer to mask the mold odour. It would be a truly peaceful stay if they are able to manage the mold issue properly and without ge use of chemicals. We are highly sensitive to both and require only natural cleaner to avoid allergic reaction.

Michael United States Minor Outlying Islands

• LK Mansion

Pattaya Central, Thailand

Average Review Score: 7.3
    • Positive section of review

Room was big and comfy. It had a room safe but it was not secured so anyone could just pick it up and leave. Also the cost went up a bit even though i thought my fee was guaranteed. Staff were sometimes helpful and sometimes not. I would not stay there again.

• Negative section of review

Nice but not great. Room was good but towels were quit worn. Sometimes people at the desk were too busy on their phones to help Housekeeping was excellent.

John United States of America
  • Phuket Island View

Karon Beach, Thailand

Average Review Score: 7.8
    • Positive section of review

This was a great property. Lots of palm trees and three swimming pools. The pools were spotlessly clean and you could choose whichever one you wanted to swim in. We picked a room with a pool view, and enjoyed it. The balconies have small lift up drying racks which were great. The rooms are quaint and very beachy. The bathroom had recently been updated and was great. This place is opposite the beach, and had a great bar right on the roadside so we enjoyed watching the nightlife as it went past. It is a 5 minute walk to the beginning of Kata and about 25 minute walk to the centre of Karon. It cost us 200 baht to travel from the main centre of Kata to the hotel and 200 baht to travel from the main centre of Karon. There are shops and markets within a 2 minute walk from here. The breakfast was good everyday.

• Negative section of review

There was nothing we didn't like about the property, we were very happy here.

Jacqueline New Zealand
  • Nova Gold Hotel

Pattaya Central, Thailand

Average Review Score: 7.7
    • Positive section of review

nice bad. good location and price. also there is nice cafe in front of it

Seungmin South Korea
  • Sawasdee Sukhothai Resort

Sukhothai, Thailand

• Positive section of review

Good all round facilities very pleasant salt swimming pool. Very helpful staff.

No safe in room

• Good Times Resort

Kanchanaburi, Thailand

Average Review Score: 9.1
    • Positive section of review

Next to River Kwai, beautiful view of river.

• Negative section of review

Because it’s the rainy season, water from the river flooded the jetty but we were able to enjoy the view from the front porch of our room.

Anonymous Singapore

Highly Rated Hotels in Thailand by English-speaking Reviewers

• Villa Mungkala

Average Review Score: 9.2
    • Positive section of review

good location,quiet,friendly and helpful staff!

• Negative section of review

The attic is a little bit small. Breakfast is limited.

Reviewed: February 13, 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Yujie China
  • Been Hostel Ratchathewi

• Positive section of review

I love the way the owner decorates the hostel with lots of vintage stuff. Free cafe station. Free towel. Free washing mashing use. Its location cannot be better.

• Negative section of review

When I checked in, there was lady speaking no English showed me my bed which seemed like it had not been cleaned cause I saw hair and dust all over and the blanket was messy like someone just left.

Reviewed: September 23, 2016 Stayed in September 2016
    Lorna Vietnam
  • Fun Cafe and Hostel

• Positive section of review

Great stay friendly staff very helpful. Outstanding on cleanliness. Great location near mass transit. Made me feel at home they even celebrated my birthday with me. 100 stars

Reviewed: June 21, 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    Marvin United States of America
  • Home Mali Hostel

• Positive section of review

The best part of our stay was meeting the hosts - a lovely couple with a very cute kid. They went out of their way to make their guests feel at home. We got to the hostel at around 3am and they woke up to receive and entertain us. They were very accommodating, friendly and helpful in giving advice about where to go and what to do. They even researched about the best way for us to get to our next destination. The hostel is small but very clean. The bunk beds are big and comfortable. Wifi signal is very strong. Breakfast is standard hostel breakfast. I will stay here again next time I'm in Bangkok.

Nothing really.

Reviewed: May 19, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    John Philippines
  • HOSTEL by BED

Chiang Mai, Thailand

• Positive section of review

What can I say. Absolutely amazing. This hostel is brand new .. like they're still putting in new toilets brand new. My boyfriend and I stayed in a QUEEN bed in a dorm- the most comfortable bed in months. They have free bottled drinking water, soap and hand towels in the bathrooms, body wash and shampoo in the showers, air con all day in the dorm, privacy curtains, free towel. A backpackers dream and all for an amazingly low price. The common area is great, wide open and easy to meet people. Awesome cooking class by the hostel - we learned how to make green chicken curry! Check it out - you won't be disappointed!!! Thank you for a great stay!

• Negative section of review

The ONLY thing I can say (and I managed without just fine).. but the hostel can add a hook in the dorm to hang wet towels. That's all :)

Reviewed: January 21, 2017 Stayed in January 2017

Frances Indonesia
  • The Aree Hat Yai Hostel

Hat Yai, Thailand

• Positive section of review

This hotel is squeaking clean. They even have a balcony with a swing!

Reviewed: September 24, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Ellie Thailand
  • Plubpla Hostel

Average Review Score: 9.5
    • Positive section of review

Perfect location / quiet Near to the BTS & MRT Breakfast included Real coffee available all day long with crackers, bananas, tea, hot & cold water Room are more than clean with your own locker / curtain / light & plug Bathrooms are great and clean (hot & cold water) Key card system WiFi is more than fast Great value ! The staff is the best, they will make sure you are doing well and they can help you anytime Don't hesitate to book guys :)

Nothing negative

Reviewed: June 27, 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    AmelieS France
  • Volve Hotel Bangkok

• Positive section of review

Great service, and attention to detail to the guest. It's the second time here, and the staffs were briefed through out (or remembered) the details of the guest. They seem to take pride in what they do, and not merely doing it "as their job". The room are filled with plenty of port and plugs everywhere for the modern day smart phone craze generation. his won't be the last I come here.

• Negative section of review

No room service available (yet) but in the district that never sleep like Thonglor, there's always great food just around the corner.

Reviewed: January 1, 2017 Stayed in December 2016
    Briefcase Thailand
  • Aster 9 House

• Positive section of review

Great staff! Feels like home. Rooms are large and spacious.

Price is a bit high

Reviewed: October 2, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Izaca Israel

Highly Rated Hotels in Thailand by All Reviewers

• Baan Baan hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Average Review Score: 9.5
    • Positive section of review

I like everything about the hostel the staff, facilities, breakfast, location, etc

• Negative section of review

I like that it was clean, really nice the hostel, the owners were really friendly, helpful and make you feel like their family, I love them :) I really recommend this hotel, the facilities and staff are excellent. Ping and Bow received me with the open arms, they are really nice couple. I really appreciate how they threat the guests. They make you feel like you are part of their family. I came for 2 days and I finished to stay longer. I would definitely recommend it. Baanbaan hostel makes you feel at home.

Reviewed: August 11, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Cynthia China
  • Yor Yak Hostel

• Positive section of review

Great place to stay! It's literally right next to a BTS station which is very convenient. Everything is clean and cute :) Staff are REALLY kind and helpful! They have all the travel guide prepared and willing to show you to any city points.

Reviewed: June 10, 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    Hien Vietnam
  • G & M Hostel

Patong Beach, Thailand

Average Review Score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

This hostel is the newest one I lived,Im the second backpacker living here,AMAZING! The colour of ornament almost green & white,very little fresh for girl,consequently,for boy is same:),the convenient transportation,pretty position,amorous pub bar,clean hostel environment,and the heartful boss:Shitou(Stone). There are air-conditions、refrigerator、soft sofa…Its near the Patong Beach,across the pub street u can dance crazily no one prevent u ,just 10 mins.Go out and turn left,cross the road,is night market,there are so many cheap things. The first day I came there,because I was along,Shitou took his electricity motorbike to pick up me to the most southern corner to enjoy the sunset,Its so beautiful!Perfect memory !And he will render his customers some useful advises, Give boss a big thumb up!I have a great trip in Puket,Thank u Shitou.👍🏿

• Negative section of review

but I think the mirror of toilet is a little tall for me this short girl. And I forgot to take photoes.🙄

Reviewed: August 24, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Wenqi China
  • Klong Muang Beach Apartment

Klong Muang Beach, Thailand

• Positive section of review

Pure luxury and class with terrific attention to detail... I could not of found a better place. So great to have real kitchen stocked with everything needed to cook and serve a fine meal and a high tech washing machine. Even has a huge list of channels on television... I also LOVE that it is not in the crowded Aonang beach section but is close enough to pop over on a scooter if need be.....

Reviewed: July 26, 2017 Stayed in July 2017
    Jeff Thailand
  • Siam Plug In Boutique Hostel

• Positive section of review

I love everything about it, love the decoration, interior, my bunk bed, i love the ambience, love the lovely staff, and the cleanliness, I'll be back for my next trip for sure.

Reviewed: September 30, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Monalisa Indonesia
  • Vera Nidhra

• Positive section of review

The modern but also traditional seeming design of the hotel was very beautiful. Everything matched very well. Faby and her staff were incredibly nice, spoke great English and gave amazing recommendations. Ask her for a nice rooftop bar, massage parlor and more. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and the AC quiet. The neighborhood was a little outside the touristy areas but this was great, you could see how the locals work and live. Everything was very good to reach, the pier and BTR were close by. The breakfast and especially the coffee was great. We loved our stay. Thanks Faby!

• Negative section of review

Everything was perfect. The hotel would be even better to find with a sign at the beginning of the street.

Reviewed: September 14, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Florian Germany
  • Siam Lanta Resort

Ko Lanta, Thailand

• Positive section of review

The owners and staff were the nicest people ever. I got rides into the village when it was raining, free coffee and fresh fruit as soon as I arrived. They did everything possible to make sure I was comfortable. Location is off the main road but a short walk to restaurants and the beaches.

Reviewed: April 10, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Charity United States of America
  • Aster 9 House

• Positive section of review

Great staff! Feels like home. Rooms are large and spacious.

Price is a bit high

Reviewed: October 2, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Izaca Israel
  • The Umbrella House

Kamala Beach, Thailand

• Positive section of review

The location is very convenient: minutes walk from the beach, restaurants and supermarkets. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff is perfect, very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Truly a superb quality guesthouse which was an absolute pleasure to stay at.

Reviewed: October 19, 2016
    Christopher United States of America
  • DKaYa Hostel

Khao Lak, Thailand

Average Review Score: 9.8
    • Positive section of review

The staff here are absolutely amazing. I have stayed in many hotels and hostels but nobody has been more accommodating and hospitable than at this accommodation. The location is perfect and the staff can not do more for you. They are very helpful, informative, friendly and beautiful people. The food is excellent. It is spotless and the nicest place I have stayed at yet overall in Thailand. I would highly recommend. :)

• Negative section of review

Nothing could have been better. Everything was perfect.

Reviewed: January 7, 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Charlotte United Kingdom
  • Sea View Beachfront Condos Pattaya Jomtien Beach

Jomtien Beach, Thailand

• Positive section of review

Great host. Very clean. Great view. Nice pools. Everything nearby. I'd defiantly stay again.

I liked everything.

Reviewed: May 1, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Peter Thailand
  • La Moon Hostel

• Positive section of review

Nice clean rooms and great staff. Would recommend to others visiting.

Reviewed: June 22, 2017 Stayed in June 2017