2. Germany hotel reviews
  3. Berlin Federal State hotel reviews
  4. Berlin hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hotel AMANO

Reviews of Hotel AMANO This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Auguststr. 43/Ecke Rosenthaler Str., Mitte, 10119 Berlin, Germany

#186 of 593 hotels in Berlin

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

City Escape

The bed was 2 single mattresses put together with 2 separate blankets, I know this is the "German way" but I did not like it especially that I requested a Double bed on my booking. The roof top bar was close because of the weather, the staff entered our room twice on our check out morning and I found the breakfast too expensive.

The location was superb, the room was very clean and nicely designed. One Italian lady at the reception was incredibly kind and helpful to us. I also arranged a little surprise with the hotel for my partner, Amani hotel was very enthusiastic and helpful with my request (thank you)!

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

Amazing stay for 1 week, wish I had more time there.

The location is amazing, the decor is really chic and modern. I personally loved the bar, and the staff were very attentive. Kevin the manager was extremely supportive even before the arrival.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

Modern hotel, lovely staff and well located!

I have no idea.

Beautiful hotel with lovely staff. Rooms are very clean and modern. Easy to reach by car. Perfect location with lots of restaurant in the neighbourhood.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

perfect base in a modern, beautiful and excellent value hotel in central Berlin

it was all great!

we really enjoyed the modern, luxurious atmosphere at hotel AMANO. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and the staff friendly. We hope to be back soon!

Pfff

Super loud music so you can’t even talk in the lobby witch each other. No shampoo or any mimumum of a shower set available in the room. The basis of every hotel especially at that price. No mini bar. Can’t even order at the reception a bottle of water, you are asked to go into the bar with the crazy loud music and there you get an expensive evian bottle for €6.-. Are you now a luxury hotel or a student party place where you don’t offer soaps in the rooms? Confusing and not ok for this price.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

Nice hotel but horrible staff

The staff is a total disaster. They first downgraded me to a single room even if I booked a double room without telling me- I had the surprise when I walked in my room. When I flagged it to the reception, the receptionist told me that they were overbooked and because I was alone she preferred to give double remaining room to couples. She then offered me to have drinks at the bar. Totally unacceptable. I had to call Booking.com, luckily they were super helpful and managed to get me on the room I initially booked. I still had to really insist after the warning received from Booking.com. The staff also entered my room at 9AM (saturday) to do the cleaning while I was about to get in the shower. Couldn't they wait I checkout?

The venue was nice

• Reviewed: March 10, 2019

Stylish hotel, however not value for money.

Surprised to see that there was no separate enclosed bathroom. On the WC was enclosed. Shower unit and sink are part of the main room. Shower gel was not replenished and ran out. Dated carpet to level three & did not reflect the style of the ground floor

Stylish design led hotel bar and lobby. Friendly staff at reception and bar.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Location LOCATION!

Could have had a more comfortable seating area in theLarge Apartment

Location LOCATION! Literally 5 minute walk to loads of Bars/Restaurants/Shops

• Reviewed: February 22, 2019

• M Apartment

It was in a very loud location with construction going on around the area. The floor in which I stayed on was very smelly, I would wake up to a stench at the early hours of the morning. A bit of the staff were very rude, I definitely would not stay here again.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2019

Disappointing after previous good experience

My room - first floor on the Main Street. Noisy trams and traffic. Very different to my previous stay which was up on a higher floor

Location is good, its a great part of Berlin Breakfast is average

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

Excellent stay, great location to explore a really great city

Tea/coffee in room would have been nice. Bar was too smokey so we never went in there. Was woken at 4 a.m by people speaking outside, not sure if that was staff on a break or customers

Location was ideal for us. Breakfast was good as were the staff at reception

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Overall thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the location was great.

We did not like the fact that people were smoking in the bar - this was very off putting for non smokers like ourselves. Slightly marred the fact that we had our free vouchers!!

The hotel was very welcoming and had a nice feel to it. Completely served the purpose and liked the free drinks due to opting out of room service - nice touch!! Breakfasts were great and kept us going for the day.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

winning location, great staff and very clean
    • M Apartment

,if you love water presure when you take a shower ,you will be dissapointed if you are not a 'breakfast in the hotel' person and love eating at local coffee shops than take a RO room or try the 'AMANO HOME' that is near by, you will get a better value for money experiance.

the hotel was great, perfect location very close to 2 uban stations. lots of places within walking distance. the staff is very nice and helpfull. the hotel has an amazung bar, don't miss it. we took an L appartment, if you are just a couple than a regular room is just fine, most of the day we were outside anywey

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

I reccomend it

The customer service is excellent. I received help twice and both times the help was fundamental! Very serious and professional staff. Location: super central and strategic. Structure: young, cool and with a nice touch of design.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

The hotel asthetic was amazing, the inside bar was fab.

The only issue I would say is, the beds are soooooo uncomfortable.

The hotel asthetic was amazing, the inside bar was fab. The only issue I would say is, the beds are soooooo uncomfortable. The location is amazing and would definitely consider staying there again, but would upgrade if it meant a better bed!

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

Let down by noise pollution.
    • L Apartment

There was constant music in our room, even during the night, we found the problem was the lobby music and when we asked if it could be turned down or we could switch rooms we were answered by angry looks and silence from the receptionist. There is no free coffee or tea in the room, you have to buy this from the vending machine which is difficult to find. There is no sofa or comfortable seating in the living room.

The bed is great. The apartment is comfortable with a large bathroom, shower and bath, and a good sized living room. The area is perfect, there are lots of nice shops across from the hotel and it's really close to both the S and U bahn!

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Great hotel for location and rooms are great.

Would like extra pillows for the bed

Great location, rooms great size, clean and modern. Asked for an iron and it arrived in 5 minutes. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The bar downstairs is great for drinks and you can’t hear it in the rooms. Lots to do around the hotel great bars and restaurants.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

They have got the basics right, but there's not much extra to it

I may be old fashioned, but I missed the means to make a cup of tea or coffee in the room the room was quite noisy they only provide soap/ shower gel, I missed shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair the bar is a smoking area and smells really really bad breakfast was fine, but only self service (e.g. not even someone going around with coffee, no opportunity to order eggs or pancake or other fresh warm breakfast treat a la carte)

the room was clean, the bed comfortable, plenty of towels we ordered drinks at the bar and sat in the lobby which was nice

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Rooms clean, staff friendly.

Rooms clean, staff friendly. I live in Berlin and stay at the Amano every so often for one night as a little getaway. Excellent overall rating from me.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

The hotel is new and perfectly located - around 10 mins walk...

The bar was quite expensive, with a strong smell of cigarettes, poorly ventilated. The cleaning could be little more thorough - the floor was a little bit dirty. You can't really see it because of the parquet, but you will notice the dirty socks if you don't use slippers.

The hotel is new and perfectly located - around 10 mins walk to Hackescher Markt or Alexanderplatz. Lot of restaurants and bars nearby, a 24hr store and a supermarket, the subway is 3 mins walk from the hotel. We were given a room that was considerably larger than the one on the picture, maybe because we asked specifically for the room with non-transparent shower door... Not sure, because the hotel never actually responded to the request, so it may be a coincidence. Anyway, I would suggest asking for this type of room if you're traveling with a friend or a colleague, to avoid awkwardness of transparent shower facing the room. The breakfast is great, tasty and plentiful. The towels were replaced every day - which was nice. WiFi was stable, the TV had lots of international channels. The windows were facing the street with trams passing, but the soundproofing worked well.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

have stayed there several times now, never disappoint!

have stayed there several times now, never disappoint! Great tasty design hotel in the heart of Berlin Mitte, great facilities, free fast internet, great breakfast

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Fabulous location.

Water pressure in the room was very poor and no plug for the sink. This results in a lot of wasted water. No grab rails in shower or bath

Fabulous location. Absolutely spotlessly clean. Very warm and cosy. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Very beautiful, but very impractical design

- Despite the beautiful design, the room is not very convenient: very small wardrobe, no space to dry the towels, no fridge, no water boiler, almost no space for the luggage. - The shower cabin is entered directly from the room, which can be inconvenient in certain circumstances. The sink is also directly in the room. - Sometimes you might have to queue for breakfast because all the tables are occupied.

- The hotel is located in a very cozy neighborhood full of restaurants, nice shops, and is well connected with public transport. Berliner Dom and Alexanderplatz are within walking distance. - Fancy interiors. - Very clean. - Big variety of food at the breakfast and the coffee is quite decent. - Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Breakfast was nice.

The room was not so cozy, but we didn´t spend there much time. There was bar in the lobby, but never open. The coctail bar next to Information Desk was open though, but it was allowed to smoke there, so it was impossible to spend time there.

Breakfast was nice.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

Really good and with a couple of minor improvements, could be excellent
    • M Apartment

Two issues were the reason why I did not put an "excellent" rating. Firstly, it would have been nice to have one nights supply of coffee and tea making condiments in the room. There was a sign indicating that these were available in the vending machine. However, when I looked at the machine on two occasions, there was nothing for the coffee machine or any tea bags. So this was a little disappointing. Plus the mattresses were far too hard and uncomfortable. All 3 of us in the two rooms ended up with back concerns after sleeping on the mattresses.

The Front Office staff on our arrival and during our stay were very good. Friendly and helpful. I would have given them an "excellent" rating, however, they did not have the required number of daily train tickets I needed. I needed 3 and they only had 2 left. I appreciate that this is minor, but is the reason for the "good" rating. The location was excellent. The breakfast was also excellent.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Comfortable, central...and surprisingly quiet.

Not really anything I could fault. Would happily stay here again. The room was a tiny bit small but I think that is just the luck of the draw. They have vending machines, but the option to get some fruit would be nice. But I am being picky. No real faults here.

I have stayed here before, but last time the room was much bigger so this was a bit of an adjustment. But it had everything you need for a comfortable stay. At first I was concerned as it was overlooking Rosenthalerstraße which is a very busy street with a tram...but I couldn't hear ANYTHING.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

We will not be back.After the first night, we canceled the future stay.

No fridge in the room. No room service. Shower in the same room as bedroom, no privacy. No powerpoints beside bed for charging phone overnight. The room was very small, not comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

I will not come back

One day thay "forgot"to clean our room. The extra bad thay gave us was terrible, i could not sleep. The reception just listen but would not do anything to solve this. So ovetall i am disapointad.brakefast is nuce but expensive

Location is ok. hotel desighn is nice

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Enjoyed our stay

Lack of shower privacy and no tea or coffee facilities in your room Drinks incredibly expensive!

Good location ... about a mile from the TV tower at Alexanderplatz. Staff were friendly and the hotel was quiet at night. Beds comfy and breakfast was worth the €15

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Great location and amenities. Good value for your money

Staff could be more proactive and friendly. The standard doubles room was very small and there is little privacy since the shower is visible. Not ideal if you are traveling with friends/family.

The hotel has a unique location, close to some of Berlin's most popular attractions. The standard doubles room we originally reserved proved to be too small for two travelers (the shower has a crystal door and there is little privacy if you are traveling with friends). We immediately asked for a bigger room and we were then upgraded to an "Apartment" room - which was very spacious, well designed, clean and comfortable. During our stay we also spend some time at the Bar in the lobby, which happens to be one of the most popular bars in the Mitte district. The staff at the hotel was very responsive, but we felt like they could be a little more proactive and friendly. Overall, our stay at Amano was satisfactory and we would happily consider it for our next visit to Berlin.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Great location near to city center, the public transport was...

Everything was fine.

Great location near to city center, the public transport was a few minutes walk from the hotel. The breakfast was excellent! A lot of cheese, fruit salads, tea, great coffee. The hotel stuff let us keep the luggage until our flight after check out.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Perfect choice for business at "Mitte" - downtown.

For my personal style there is nothing I'd needed more. More extras for a few means more cost for all, so don't change unnecessary details.

Room into the interior courtyard - perfect silence! Got a very warm welcome at the reception despite being too early - great! Check out the bar, they have awesome drinks as variations of standard recipes, perfectly served. I'll be back :-)

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Noisy hotel with unfriendly reception

Noisy hotel next to the tram track. The entire team was exhausted in the morning and 50 % of the team was underperforming the next day due to the sleep problems caused by all the noise

Location ok

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Trying to0 hard to be hip.

In their desire to be overly hip the whole place lacks any sort of charm or atmosphere. Particular irritation that instead of providing care products in the bathroom they must be purchased from a vending machine of all things on the first floor. This is not only undermines that they claim to be a 4 star hotel but is also unbelievably inconvenient. The cheapness of the pillows (fluffy but no support) and mattress (of simply foam) don't lend to a particularly comfortable nights sleep. My overall impression was a hotel trying to be hip and modern while simply coming across as charmless and stingy.

Check-in easy and friendly. Hotel clean and orderly if a bit charmless. Very good cocktails in the hotel bar.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

A nice design hotel with spacious room but room quality was not great.
    • M Apartment

The room was freezing. The heat was not working and they didn’t have extra portable heaters. Also the shower was not usable because the water smelled terribly of sulfur. When I asked for someone to check the room they couldn’t send anyone.

Spacious room.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Would definitely stay again

No coffee/tea making facilities in room which would be a good and more basic in terms of toiletries (just a gel bottle) than expected for the price but minor points compared to the overall experience.

Stylish hotel in a great location for exploring with ease and a comfortable room.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Good staff, modern/tidy rooms, Easily accessible and good transport links

The hotel bar was very expensive a lot more expensive than bars in central Berlin (€30 for two gin and tonics) Dust in rooms in hard to reach places (top of headboard/ behind the TV etc) The smell of the hotel was very over powering and a bit sickly (strong vanilla coffee scent)

Clean to a good standard Very helpful and friendly staff Very modern in feel throughout the hotel Good transport links to the City Close to restaurants and bars Good value for money

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

The location was great and the hotel had a chic feel to it.

There were no tea and coffee facilities in the room and the roof terrace bar is only open in the summer months which was a shame.

The location was great and the hotel had a chic feel to it.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Great stay except the noise
    • M Apartment Comfort

Noisy housekeeping service disruption from 8 am. I paid extra for an apartment to have quiet and this wasn’t possible Wifi was slow

Great hotel. Central. Lovely staff Breakfast great

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Great location, but lobby staff needs full retraining

Staff were not particularly friendly, especially at check out. I rarely saw such a bad experience with someone at check out. Grumpy face, no thank you, smile or bye.

Great location. Very nice room. Very clean. Good bathroom. Modern and without carpet.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Location - perfect!

The breakfast lacked options - it was OK but not great. Should be included in the stay for sure. Overall I had higher hopes for 200 euro per night.

Location - perfect! Clean, nice rooms in great area.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Perfect luxuary stay

The only thing I can fault is we was first put in rooms with open bathrooms, a bit inappropriate for a friends trip. However this was quickly changed by reception staff when they moved us rooms.

Staff were very helpful and friendly, the bar area both on the terrace and downstairs was amazing! Will 100% be staying here again when I next go to Berlin. Rooms were immaculate with really comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

enjoyable
    • M Apartment

y would have like to be abe to eat something in the night, dinner or some sandwitch when you come back tired ( BERLN IS SO BIG) you have to go away again to eat something.

the room the breakfast ery good was very big and confortable.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

The breakfast was great, lots of options and everything was...

The staff wasn't always friendly, especially the cleaning staff didn't make us feel welcomed. For example, they were getting visible frustrated when there wasn't any space in the elevator for them.

The breakfast was great, lots of options and everything was fresh. The rooms were clean as well.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Nice hotel

I found the hotel a bit impersonal. When you walked in or out, the staff behind the counter didn't say anything. They even didn't look up. The second morning the house keeper came on 09.00 h. We opened and said that we were still sleeping. My daughter of 7, not feeling very well, was still asleep. And then, within an hour, she knocked again on our door... and I had to say again ...we are sleeping...but then my daughter was awake...

We were near the U-bahn and had a parking place under the hotel. That's was nice. And it is a nice design hotel. And very clean.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Nice hotel in a good location

Nothing important to mention as negative. Maybe the price that is a little bit high.

The hotel is really nice and with a good taste of design. The room was really nice and clean.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Modern, clean, great location, awesome rooftop bar.

The twin beds - ask reception for them to make it into a double bed - you may have to ask more than once which is a pity, as it's an easy win when it comes to service experience.

First time to Berlin - excellent location to explore the city from - great place to rest and freshen up after walking the city flat. Pity there's no gym, but the rooftop bar is definitely worth a visit or 4.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

go there

The whole place was great! Staff superb and great place to stay. Breakfast was a joy and the hotel is perfectly located. I cannot rate this hotel nor its sister hotels amano highly enough. A great place in a great city!

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Great location for a small spaced rooms

Very small rooms with unpleasant air-conditioning system. The carpets in the hallways-corridors are very dated so on a summer humid day hotel is extremely warm. There were no air conditioners, body lotions in the room.

Amano Central is perfectly located hotel for those who want to enjoy the charm of Mitte area. The design of the lobby, and attention to details in design is on the vey high level. However, rooms were not the one to take your breath away.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Excellent location and wonderful design
    • M Apartment Comfort

We got the room in the quieter, quieter part of the room. The rooms there turn out to be a cemetery. It bothered me a bit, but it was okay In the bath there was a serious problem that must be noticed. The exit is very dangerous and it is possible to slide and hold well, this is a problem for adults and small children !!!

Excellent location and wonderful design

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Great location with some caveat

Water from the tap has a very bad smell; barkeeper at the rooftop bar was super unfriendly and rude 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Great location, very friendly staff at reception, good housekeeping

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

The location and the size of the room.
    • M Apartment

When we arrived the room had a terrible smell probably due to the canalization. The rooms are not good isolated, you can hear everything what is happening in the next door and in the corridor.

The location and the size of the room.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

We upgraded our room on arrival, so it was spacious and...

No tea in the room, and shampoo was never refilled even though we asked. Iron was never delivered to the room either.

We upgraded our room on arrival, so it was spacious and beautiful, even had a kitchen. There is a nice rooftop bar and good breakfast with freshest bread and good coffee.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Small rooms, no privacy

I was travelling with a friend so I requested seperate beds. We had to rearrange ourselves. In addition the bathroom is integrated in the room, so no privacy whatsoever. Quite small room.

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Great stay in Mitte

Had a nice room but it was a bit small for two people. The shower was in the bedroom with a glass door which left little privacy and I was traveling with my adult daughter. We asked for a bigger room with private shower and really lucked out. The room was so roomy and comfortable and really like an apartment with kitchen facilities, so worth the extra cost!

Everything! Will definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Nice location in Mitte with a lot of restaurants nearby plus...
    • M Apartment Comfort

Our rooms were not always cleaned when we came back. Maybe housekeeping was short staffed during our stay.

Nice location in Mitte with a lot of restaurants nearby plus access to public transportation. Nice and lively neighborhood close to lovely boutique shops.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Nice hotel that I wish was smoke-free!

Smoking is allowed in the bar. Shower door would only open 45 degrees (room 208) so you had to squeeze in between the sink and shower door. Asked for an iron and they said they would bring one but it never arrived.

Clean and well located. Staff very helpful. Vegan food clearly labelled in the restaurant.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Excellent location

There is no bathroom. The shower is behind a glass door in the bedroom. Fine if you are alone or sharing with a partner, but I was sharing with a friend so it was a bit awkward.

Location in the heart of Mitte

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

A very cool spot
    • M Apartment

We loved the location and our studio overlooking the cemetery was just we wanted - ideal for the dog as well. The rooftop bar is great and the overall atmosphere great fun.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Good value for the $

No coffee pot/kettle in the room. No refrig in the room Breakfast is expensive: 15 Euro pp.

The hotel is conveniently located on the M1 line. The staff are most helpful and friendly. The room was quiet and comfortable. All requests were responded to quickly.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

The bars on site were fantastic, especially the rooftop bar!

The bars on site were fantastic, especially the rooftop bar! The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was also perfect, with plenty of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants just around the corner! The breakfast bar was one of the best I'd ever seen. It was great value for money too.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Brilliant value for money.

Air con stopped working in the evening and it was very warm that night.

Brilliant value for money. Nice design and clean. Staff very nice. Great rooftop bar.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

great for business trip, awesome dinning places around. super neat and clean, with lots of lights.

They don't have gym facilities and ironing services.

hotel is modern and in a very good location in Mitte. Terrace is great, rooms are super tidy and clean.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Really positive experience!

Really positive experience! Liked location, proximity to public transport that can take you other parts of town or airport (however you’ll probably have to change lines or transport). Lots of bars/cafes/restaurants to have breakfast, lunch and dinner nearby or walking distance. Many high street and independent shops in the area. So overall a very vibrant area. Lovey inner yard that you can have a meal or drink in any time and a rooftop bar that only services starting 5pm amazing place to relax any time of the day, weather permitting of course.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Still in love with this hotel for its excellent location and great parking
    • M Apartment

A proper double bed would be great and little things are in need of some repairs: bedside tables. Also: if you provide a kettle and nespresso machine, why not have a few complimentary cups & teabags in the room?

Love this hotel; been here many times: the location is fabulous.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Comfortable room with all the facilities necessary -...

Comfortable room with all the facilities necessary - requested a kettle and it was in room on arrival. Rooftop bar great - shame its opening wasn't advertised in reception.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

A nice experience but without the wow effect.
    • M Apartment

The bed was "a double bed" but consisted of two separate beds and mattresses. Not so nice for a couple to sleep in, as the beds glided apart. The shower tube needs fixing and the radiator in the bathroom was creating a disturbing noise when you turned on the heat for drying the towels. Some persons in the reception staff could have shown a better service attitude. Would be nice that they look up behind the reception desk, when a customer leaves the hotel with their bags, for instance, wishing welcome back next time!

The garden, with the ping pong table was nice and the room was big enough. The lobby was comfortable. The staff was mostly polite and friendy.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

I will return there

The room was not very cleaned on the day of arrival. The bed is basically on the floor - funky but not so comfortable. At times there was no staff at reception desk.

Location is great! Overall - superb hotel

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Towels with holes, breakfast 15€ super expensive for berlin and just average. No shower gel, no shampoo. No minibar. No room service.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

You get what you pay for.

Nothing serious at all

Cool loaction - the neighbourhood where all the gatsroorgy takes place. Try Asian cuisine! Walking distance to all major sightseeings. Decent breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Kind and smiling helpful staff

There was no minibar and armchair in the room Breakfast was not included to the room rate They didn’t put even a small bottle of water in the room

Kind and smiling helpful staff Clean room and hotel Location of hotel

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Beautiful property!

In the studio room, the fan in the shower compartment is a little bit laid when sleeping. But bearable.

Beautiful property! Cleaning service provided every day. Close to loads of yummy restaurants and nice Bars. Good to walk and explore! The rooftop bar will be a hit in summertime !!!!

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Great Hotel in an Excellent Location

There are no tea/coffee facilities in the rooms which would have been good to have.

Hotel Amano is in an excellent location, not far from the centre of Berlin. The rooms are simply decorated but are modern and clean. The rooftop bar is an added bonus if you get good weather with a great view of the city. There are lots of other great bars and restaurants close by as well as excellent shopping. If you don't want to walk everywhere there is a U Bahn station a couple of minutes away and you are a short walk to Alexanderplatz station which is connects to most of the city and the airport.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

It was a nice stay and we enjoyed our time there. Lovely neighborhood.
    • M Apartment Comfort

Some front desk staffs could be more friendly and proactive to guests.

The interior design is chic and artsy. Basic facilities are good enough to leisure travel persons.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

The staff of the hotel is a shame.

The staff of the hotel is a shame. They are disrespectful and ready to scamm you when they have the chance. They did not show any understanding and empaty. Next time I ll visit Berlin I would rather preffer to pay more but avoid their rudeness.

We Price Match