Reviews of Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport 4 stars

4 avenue Charles Lindbergh, 94656 Rungis, France

#1 of 11 hotels in Rungis

The breakfast, the staff , the airport shuttle, the bed was...
    • Standard Queen Room

This hotel needs a renovation (hallway + rooms). They were pen scratches in the lift and walls, the wallpapers in the hallway were coming off , the carpets looked very dirty.

The breakfast, the staff , the airport shuttle, the bed was comfy.

Fine for stay over to catch a plane in AM
    • Standard Twin Room

old low ceiling hotel ..room smelled of sewer like ... had to turn AC off...could have been need to change filters

Nice dinner at restaurant ... food was excellent and great staff

Good hotel near Orly airport

The airport shuttle was late and we had to wait a lot of time. Don't count on it if you need to catch a flight They did a mistake in the bill, charged us for breakfast although it was included, check your bill We were a family of 5 and asked to add a bed to the family room but was refused, and had to book 2 rooms

Big rooms, very clean Close to the airport Great breakfast and nice stuff

Rubbish
    • Standard Queen Room

Everything. Arrived at around 10pm. Reception had poor command of English language. The hotel cost via booking.com included taxes etc but we were told we still had to pay taxes. We were charged more than the online booking. Room service got order wrong. They don’t cater for vegetarians. Breakfast was the most awful food you’ll ever taste. If you’re used to staying at Marriott like we are, then staying at best western is like staying at a dump. Hated it so much. Maybe they’re racist or not used to rich brown skinned people born and bred from the U.K. they need to treat all customers the same regardless of colour of skin. Reception was rude. Both the black African reception guy and Chinese woman didn’t even tell us where the lift was to get to the room etc.. maybe they thought we couldn’t afford to stay there or they didn’t want Brown British born people in their hotel.

Nothing. Would not recommend staying here.

next time we would rather take the longer journey straight to our final hotel then stay budget
    • Family Room

The plane was delayed, and the shuttle service was finished, the hotel did not care, so we had to queue with lots of smokers, then we were met by a female African cab driver who was very very rude, her cab resembled a skip, when she realised it was only a short journey she stated to shout that she would only do it for 35 euros, or we get out it was 11.30 at night 2 young kids we had no choice

some hwere to sleep for 1 night before we moved on to a better hotel inside paris.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Nice comfy and clean hotel
    • Family Room

The coridors on the 8th floor nedded a little bit more attention regarding the hovering , and the carpet inside our room maybe it's time to be replaced, so as to give the room a mint condition felling. The price maybe a little bit higher compared to other hotels around the continent of the same chain. .

The hotel and room decor. The beds and the mattresses and the bathroom. The staff and receptionist very polite.

Good customer service makes customers come back. This hotel need to monitor how staff treat customer

Staff attitude to customers

Breakfast was really nice. staffs were always grumpy and rude - most especially the white lady at the bar area on Friday 3rd of August 2018. Hate to go back to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

value for your money

nothing really ...

the hotel was comfy the breakfast is good although I think they and other properties should review their way of doing scrambled eggs ...waaay to soft ...beside nothing negative about this place

I chose this hotel based on the fact it was close to the...

When I checked out I asked when the shuttle was leaving and the lady at reception told me to sit on the couches by the door and wait. 30minites later a gentleman walks past me, gets in the shuttle and drives away. He didn’t even look at me. I jump up and out the door but he was too fast. I ran back inside and asked the receptionist what was happening (maybe he just had to turn or something) and she said “oh he’s gone”. I was furious. She didn’t apologise or try to find a solution. The rude manager came from the back room and said the same thing and said that it would be best if I called a taxi if my flight was soon. (At my expense) the only sorry I got was when I said “your customer service requires work”. I then called an uber which was stuck in awful traffic (not a problem for buses as they had a separate lane) and I had to run through traffic to make my plane on time. I am furious by the lack of respect afforded to me and also by how rude the manager was. I will Never stay at a Best Western again.

I chose this hotel based on the fact it was close to the airport and it had a free airport shuttle. The room was clean enough and the room service was lovely. The restaurant staff were friendly and kind.

Convenient and pragmatic, just don't expect much

The food in the restaurant was poor. The booking included all taxes yet the hotel stuck another mysterious city tax on top of the bill and claimed it's always separate and ignored my booking

It was very conveniently located by the airport and the shuttles ran on time and were very efficient, especially when we discovered the taxis were on strike (again)

A comfortable stay in a typical airport hotel
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

There is really nothing to do in the area. Breakfast cost prohibitive if not included in room package.

Very comfortable beds. Large bathroom Quick jaunt to Orly airport

Wish I would have booked at the Novotel and paid less and gotten what I expected.
    • Executive Double Room

We booked an executive room based on photos which made it look higher quality. Unfortunately the only difference between this room and any discount room was the color scheme. Stains in the carpet, peeling wall paper, poor construction, damaged countertop etcetc.

The staff, especially the gentleman who was managing the restaurant at breakfast, were helpful and friendly.

Close to the airport
    • Standard Twin Room

The stuff did not give us helpful travel information to get to and from the city we ended up spending €70 in public transportation in one day!!! 😡🤬

Close to the airport

I got a very good rest there, but I wish I didn't have to spend so much on the breakfast.

The location is isolated from restaurants and other food services so if you don't have a car, you are stuck with their restaurant. The really ample breakfast buffet costs 22 euro. The price of the food offsets any bargain pricing for your room.

Clean, quiet, comfortable, close to Orly airport with free shuttle.

cleanliness, big room, friendly staff, good food, modern...

Nothing to add

cleanliness, big room, friendly staff, good food, modern design, good location for those coming or going to Orly airport ... overall great experience

Excellent séjour and looking forward to the next time
    • Standard Twin Room

Food for a hotel chain was excellent far above hotel food. Foie Gras maison and an omelette superb. 2 young waitresses smiling friendly polite and full of attention!

Never again

Front desk staff is a nightmare. Poor language skills, challenging every request, refusal to honor reservations, the only nice employees there are in the restaurant. Breakfast, other than bread, was inedible.

Nice meal in restaurant, good bed

Everything was barely adequate.

Some staff were curt and impatient, the rooms and halls were depressing, with broken glass on the floor, very tired decor and cheap linens but for this price I did not have high expectations. There was quite a snafu with the shuttle as I had writen ahead of time to secure it and was then told it was unavailable and finally the second time we needed it, we got it.

Lobby area was clean and comfortable. Some staff were friendly.

Proximity to Orly is excellent. We were surprised by how much we enjoyed the stay.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Restaurant staff was rude, but probably due to not enough staff. Restaurant manager more than made up for this.

Excellent location for travel to/from Orly.

An enjoyable night had by all.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

The fridge was not cold enough, there was also only one bottle of water in our family room. After arriving on a late evening flight, then the drive to the hotel we were thirsty.

Having broken my ankle a few weeks before, I was in a cast and had crutches. I was pleased to have a spacious room which was well lit and comfortable for my family. We did not have to wait long for the hotels shuttle to arrive this was another important factor due to the late hour and my condition.

I will never book this hotel again.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Front desk staff, old hotel, our rooms in not good conditions - toilet smels not good, AC did not run well, shower...

Close to the airport, restaurant staff and food was good.

It is well located for where I needed to be and also close...

Nothing to dislike except the price seems high for what you get. Too expensive for the level of the hotel

It is well located for where I needed to be and also close to Orly Airport. Hotel is modern and the rooms are a sensible size and clean. The beds are also comfortable. Staff are generally helpful and pleasant.

All in all a very pleasant stay at this hotel and will definitely consider coming here again!

The only negative point I have would be with the pillows as they were not comfortable to me at all, not fluffy enough or with neck/head support.

Finding the hotel was straightforward, and parking was not a problem as the hotel is on a big plot of land with a lot of space. Our room was nice and quiet and allowed for a refreshing night's sleep. The room service food was very tasty and well worth it as we arrived late and were still hungry. The complimentary breakfast we had the next morning was delicious, especially the various croissants which were still warm. Also had various fresh fruit juices to choose from.

Excellent choice for Orly airport
    • Standard Twin Room

This is an excellent place to spend the night if you travel via Orly airport. Everything was satisfactory. My high grade for “location” was for its proximity to the airport (nothing else is attractive about the location)

Comfy bed.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Airport shuttle- only fits 8 people and there’s only 1 shuttle every 20mins. Should have been warned at reception. I think a booking system for shuttle would work better . We missed the first shuttle that arrived, had to wait for the next. There was no orderly manner to get on the shuttle, basically whoever was the fastest got on. I was asked by another passenger to sit my child on lap so she could fit in, glad I didn’t agree because driver was driving very dangerously. Suitcases in the back where flying around. Would not recommend. Poor choice of food at restaurant. One off the options was steak and chips and instead of steak we got mince meat!

Comfy bed. Close to airport

Great location to the airport but far from most of the Paris attractions.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

It's very far from the center of Paris so it was a long cab ride from the hotel to the city and then back to the hotel at night.

We stayed there because it was close to the airport and we had an early flight.

Convenient, friendly, comfortable and good breakfast!

Not a really walkable neighborhood which is why I gave that a low score. But I didn’t stay there for walking around. I needed a place to stay the night in Paris between flights. It was perfect for that!

I emailed the property asking for clarification on the shuttle hours and never heard back.

Works out just fine for a one night stay before flight home.

Didn't care for the restaurant food very much but it was adequate for our one night stay

What I expected for airport accommodations. Easy access to airport.

Wonderful location for Orly travelers - clean, comfortable, great hot breakfast spread, cute town
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Clean, comfortable, wonderful breakfast, convenient shuttle to and from the airport - what more could we want? But as a bonus, the little town is charming and home to an excellent, friendly restaurant. This last night on the way back to the US - that we booked for maximum convenience - turned out to be a surprisingly pleasant evening.

BreakfastBuffet was good, staff very friendly (good english)...
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

BreakfastBuffet was good, staff very friendly (good english) and helpful. I forgot to print tickets for euro disney. Reception just printed them for me.

An excellent place to stop over after trevlling through Euro tunnel en route to southern France.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Can't think of anything - it was excellent

Really comfortable beds. Really welcoming. Excellent value room service (we arrived late). Would definitely stay again and recommend.

Really nice hotel but rude staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Front desk staff were EXTREMELY rude and served people not in order of how they queued in the line. When we asked why they told us to wait our turn and still proceeded to serve people who came after us first. The following day when we complain the staff (different to the previous day) were dismissive and rude and never even apologized.

Very close to airport and breakfast was very nice. Rooms were spacious and clean.

Nice location. Bad breakfast.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Breakfast was quite less than expected. Boiled eggs were taste like rotten and I have to spit it out! Also fruits were not fresh at all.

Close to tram. Competitive price.

Comfortable room, small and clean, breakfast was terrific.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

It's an airport hotel though you need to figure out where the shuttle is, to wait 20 min for it, and to ride it for 10 min. The staff was surprised to see me there, they were told I canceled my booking (for some reason) though I did not. Luckily, there was room for us. Finally, we had to wait for 1 shuttle due to over crowding of the first one

Comfortable room, small and clean, breakfast was terrific.

We just spent the night before catching an early morning...
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

We just spent the night before catching an early morning plane from Orly. The hotel is very convenient for that kind of activity! They have a airport shuttle.

Room is very spacious.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Unlike in other hotels, staff were not very nice and welcoming, in check in and in check out. Gloomy and "tired" Lobby. Received room with unpleasant smell and AC not working, replacement room was good.

Room is very spacious. Coffee making facilities. Breakfast is OK.

Bad, noisy, smelly, bloody !
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Urine smell in the bathroom, pisoir smell made it unconfortable to take a bath after 8 hours driving Very strong noise coming from who knows where, ventillations problem ? First we though it was the ice machine that was defect has it was noisy and just next to the room, but after a too long argument with the staff they agree to take it of, the helicopter noise was stil there. Let be honest that was a terrible night, no refund or compensation were offer. We had late diner at the restaurant of the hotel, I don't know what is difficult about steaking an hamburger very very well done, but it cames very bloody, my 12 ya couldn't eat it of course. I ordered my beef medium steak (a point), it cames there allso not steak as ordered. Without the extra vegetable (extra costeas not forgoten). So I did get my dish when every one else was ready to leave. There as well no compensation offered.

The bed and size of room. Nice TV.

Breakfast was hot or cold and buffet style.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Breakfast was hot or cold and buffet style. Beds comfy. Room clean. Location hotel was really not good but for us needing a 1 night stopover it was fine.

Clean, comfortable room and kind and understanding staff.

The shuttle bus was late and it took longer to get from the airport to get to the hotel. I mentioned in my booking that I am lactose intolerant, but no alternative milk was offered during breakfast service. However, all other breakfast options were great.

The room was very comfortable and extra clean. I also had to check out later due to my work and the staff was very helpful.

Hotel is fine, breakfast OK, fairly easy, but somewhat long...
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Coffee is really bad at breakfast. We couldn't get an extra duvet until our last night and they didn't put a cover on it before giving it to us. Seems a bit understaffed and personnel seemed uncaring or being bothered at times when you asked for info or help.

Hotel is fine, breakfast OK, fairly easy, but somewhat long to access Paris, given standard of hotel not expensive. Hotel is very convenient for Accra to Orly.

OK for staying one night before moving on...
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

The room was fine, the food ok, the location horrible. It took an hour to get into Paris, and getting a taxi on the way back was difficult.

Would have been great if we were just sleeping there for one night and then driving out of the Paris-area.

We waited 45 minutes to have the check-in completed and we...
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

We waited 45 minutes to have the check-in completed and we didn't get the room we booked (4 people). It was replaced by 2 separated bedrooms. Not even an apology was made. One of the bedrooms we were given had luggage and shoes from other guests inside, so we had to wait even more to get another room. At 6pm, when we checked-in, there still was breakfast trays with leftovers on the corridor floor.

Convenient place but staff disappointed
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Staff was disappointed. I wondered whether it was their first day working at this hotel since they seemed to discover with me the process of checking in or out. Not agressive but definitely incompetent.

Room was clean. Convenient location. There is a shuttle from ans to the airport but we did not use it.

Okay for one night before flying
    • Standard Twin Room

Staff at night were barely awake and not very competent. Had to stand around while they dug up my reservation. Not a great value for the money; you are paying for the location.

Stayed the night before a flight from Orly. Convenient shuttle to airport.

Well located, friendly staff and nice comfortable clean rooms
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Very kind. our plane was delayed so we arrived close to midnight. their shuttle had stopped but after phoning them they still agreed to come and pick us up. super nice! Thank you.

Awful
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

After a lovely vacation in France, we chose to stay at this hotel on our last night to be close to the airport. The lobby smells like cigarettes. The receptionist tried our credit cards three times and it kept getting denied because she was writing the expiration date incorrectly; she called our room at 10:43 pm to say our card was not accepted. The bathtub drain was broken and the toilet was not flushing. It took about an hour for somebody come take a look. There were four guests in our room, and there were only three towels in the bathroom. A couple of strangers entered our room while we were in it. When we called the (same) receptionist to inform this had happened and we didn't feel safe, she told us that the hotel system stated that our room was empty, so she assigned it to other guests, but we could rest assured that it wouldn't happen again. When we tried to get back in our room, the key card no longer worked. We had to go back to the reception to sort it out. We had dinner at the hotel's restaurant, which was full. The waitress was by herself and visibly frazzled. She was rude to the customers. It took 90 minutes for us to order and receive our hamburgers.

Fast internet and comfortable bed

Poor customer service.

The shuttle from the airport to the hotel was not as advertised (every 20 minutes). After waiting 45 minutes we called the hotel. The man we talked to said he would call the shuttle driver. We waited on the phone but the man never got back to us. We called back again to see what was happening. The man was very abrupt and rude and said the driver was coming. When we went to have dinner, the restaurant was practically empty. My husband and I went to sit at a table for four. We were quickly rerouted to a small table for two. We were cramped at that table and saw no reason for us to be placed there as the restaurant was near empty. Even by the time we left the restaurant it was still near empty. Poor customer service.

The property was conveniently located and clean.

Could do the job for transits and joirnies but certainly not a holiday hotel
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Tiny gym in one of the hotel rooms on first floor. One of each four standard device- obviously what could fit in a hotel room Parking for €10 is safe within hotel premises. Just another ploy to add to cost per night

It did the job for a peaceful sleep after 7 hours drive with two kids. We got a family room. A standard best western deal Standard full breakfast - hot serves, cold serves and cereal bar Nice hot drinks for various tastes

Excellent hotel

Really nothing

Everyone working in the hotel greeted us with a big smile and were ready to help even at odd hours of the day. Parking was in the hotel premises.Food at the hotel's restaurant was excellent..we had booked a quadruple room for our family. the beds were so comfy for a good nights sleep. all the facilities in the room were good as well.The breakfast is something to be mentioned about.it was filled with excellent choices like fresh cheese and pastries.In total we checked out of this hotel with a big smile and would surely return back.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Okay for one night

- Everything at the breakfast was "old" except for the croissants - Service at the restaurant was a disaster

- The room upgrade was nice - Beds were comfortable - Shuttle service from Orly Airport

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

The room and bathroom size were good, and the bar served...
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Like many airport hotels, there are no stores or walking trails within walking distance. And we were disappointed breakfast wasn't included as it is in most Best Westerns.

The room and bathroom size were good, and the bar served good food.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Bathroom not clean
    • Standard Twin Room

Bathroom not clean; hair, foodsteps on the floor. Smell of urine in bathroom. When upgrading the rooms next time hire somebody who is able to adjust wallpaper on the walls the way it should be done. Stripes are falling off already... TV-reception was pretty useless. Lots of "snow".

Good bed. Big room. Efficient transfer to/from airport.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Dirty sheets

Dirty sheets, we took fotos, pubic hair in bed, got parking for free (value euro 10) as "compensation", should not have been charged for night, arrived late in the evening, too late for getting into an argument

Location near airport

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Pleasant stay within short, free shuttle ride from Orly.
    • Standard Twin Room

Difficult to get noticed by staff in the lobby restaurant/bar area in order to get a table. Dinner offerings fairly pricey for what you get.

Desk staff were tremendously friendly and helpful. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, blackout curtains worked well. Breakfast was varied and tasty. Free shuttle to/from Orly was a big plus.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Excellent value for money close to Paris
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Bathroom a bit outdated. Location can be a problem if you don't have your own transport means.

Very complete breakfast served by really kind staff. Spacious room, quiet even though next to highway. Nice treat of chocolate and orange juice in the room for the kids. Cheap parking. A very good and cheaper choice if you have your own car to get to/from Paris.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Beds were very good and the room was large and clean

Very noisy next to the highway leading to Orly Airport. Air conditioning turned off at night so we needed to open the window. Not pleasant... be prepared. They would not let us sit in the dining room unless we paid for their overpriced buffet at breakfast. The dining room was empty

Beds were very good and the room was large and clean

good
    • Superior Family Room

not good

good

It’s confortable, clean and the hotel provides you a regular...
    • Family Room

It’s confortable, clean and the hotel provides you a regular transfer from the airport.

Rooms and hotel are not clean. They don’t provide shampoo, etc. sheets were not really clean.

Dirty, filthy

Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

we always stay at the hotel whenever we are in Paris .
    • Standard Twin Room

we always stay at the hotel whenever we are in Paris .we love it

Great option for early flights out of Orly.

Convenience, cleanliness, familiarity from past stays.

Great security!
    • Family Room

Great security! Friendly staff & wonderful breakfast!!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Clean, comfortable, convenient to airport.

Clean, comfortable, convenient to airport. Also 10 minute walk to nice restaurants.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Good hotel for proximity to Orly and onward travel South of...

Good hotel for proximity to Orly and onward travel South of Paris

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Fantastic free transfer to airport

Fantastic free transfer to airport

Super clean and modern.

Super clean and modern. Very close to the airport and a shuttle is available every 20 minutes to take you there

A quiet and comfortable stay.
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

The beds were extremely comfortable. The room quiet and the block out curtains kept the room very dark.

close to airport and free shuttle
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

too pricy for only staying there less than 10 hours.

close to airport and free shuttle

good value for money, clean and comfort
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

location was not so nice, very close to the highway

good value for money, clean and comfort

Location was good

Bathroom was run down, restaurant was not open

Location was good

Convenient 10 min shuttle ride to Orly airport
    • Executive Double Room

Convenient 10 min shuttle ride to Orly airport

The beds are comfortable
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Location far away from the centre of Paris. İt is not clean. The hotel was old. There is. O refrigirator

The beds are comfortable

Fantastic staff member who checked us in.

Fantastic staff member who checked us in. Didn't get his name sorry

Excellent experience, highly recommend!
    • Family Room (2-4 People)

Best free breakfast in Europe! Clean rooms free shuttle from the airport close to public transportation to get to downtown Paris.

It is nice to stay there

very good and confortable to the ORLY airport.

Browse Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport traveller photo gallery