Reviews of Generator Rome

Via Principe Amedeo 257, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy

#168 of 921 hotels in Rome

Based on 2708 hostel reviews

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Booked this hostel for one night, which turned out to be quite hectic. Initially the hostel staff put us in a very small room with little natural light. Besides that the electricity wasn't working. We asked for help from the staff and they quickly moved us to a larger, more friendly and bright room. However, from 5 in the morning we no longer slept with the sound of doors opening and closing strongly, possibly from the laundry room that was next to our room.

Interior design and the front desk staff were very helpfull and attentive

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

No facilities for making own food. Food provided was overpriced and not homemade as advertised. 10-15 euro for frozen Italian food is pretty rediculous. Everything seemed to have a price tag attached. I wasn't too please with that. Lobby closed around 11 pm and provides no place but stairwell to make calls away from sleeping roomates.

Staff was the nicest and most helpful I've come accross. They will go above and beyond to make sure you're taken care of.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

There was only one big towel per person in the room which is a bit inconvenient for people who have long hair and need an extra towel. The room itself was quite small and dark but quiet at night

Very nice breakfast and bar area and centrally located

• Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

This hostel is "too good" and this is Rome - it's always full, so the staff members don't try to maintain good customer relations any longer, this is what I observed: Common area is also a bar and it doesn't allow food or drink from outside, I saw the bar staff drove a guest with a beer outside because he has a beer from elsewhere, the guest (Asian guy) said fine he would buy a beer here, then she just repeated 10 times in his face - "you can not have this (beer) here" regardless the guest's compromise and good-will, then guest was pissed-off and left, sorry to see this terrible experience. Design of the light in the room is complicated and many fellow guests and I don't know how it works.

There is a bar that you can actually use your laptop (impossible to find such place in Rome)

• Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

It is a hostel but have the services of a hotel. Don't have a shared kitchen and if you bring the food to the tables in the bar, the rude waiter comes to you in a very rude way asking you to leave. Maybe i chose the wrong place for my expectations.

Very clean and comfortable.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

I feel the surrounding was bit unsafe. Better not to come back late if you are solo female traveller

The hostel is well designed with vintage vibe. Very close to the main train station

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Hostel experience in hotel prices. Room was not getting cleaned properly (found hair in bathroom and also shower was blocked, found small blood stains on wall tiles, took a coffee cup in the room and there was waiting for me 8 hours later even after cleaning was done). In the beginning we were given a room that looked nothing like the one advertised and had to ask to be changed which thankfully happened. Prices in bar are Hotel prices and not really related to a budget traveler. A can of Pepsi 3€. Noisy people walking outside the room at whichever time of the night. Only a bath towel per person is provided. Light bulbs not working.( had to switch them over as to get adequate lighting). Building Works were taking place in the rooms adjusted to our room, so there was a bit of noise and varnish smell. We were not informed that that will be the case. 2nd floor room Sun blocking curtains that are not blocking the window. The door of the room was not locking from the inside. 3 hangers for two persons. I would expect that a TV set should be something that a room with a private bathroom should have in 2018, especially if the asking price is significantly higher to the asking price of a bed in a dorm. The full amount of the stay was charged the moment we checked in, by personal experience the opposite happens. You are not allowed to bring in food, thus bar food is only available until 10pm and the only choices left after that are crisps and chocolate bars.

Good mattresses Beautiful design Good internet speed Two small complimentary bottles of water provided.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The location near the train station (as in any city) is convenient but its not the safest-prettiest, i think you don´t wanna be walking around by night, The room in pictures looks like a cute-chic room but in real life it feels incomplete (im into minimal stuff but this was soulless) theres no attention to details or comfort, no power outlets, no place to seat (but it was clean), i asked for an extra pillow and it wasnt possible. The breakfast is not included and it costs 7 euros for a generic buffet, please do you a favor and walk 2 blocks to Mercato Centrale and get an awesome breakfast for the same price,

This is a chic place for young travelers, the common areas are really well designed and with a good vibe, the bar is really cool, is located near termini (3 blocks aprox) and really close to a metro station so its easy to get around, bathroom was really clean a nice.

• Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Because it is quite a big hostel it was not social at all, people seemed to keep to themselves or were in groups/couples. I made more friends at another hostel's bar. While charging for towels at a hostel is normal I thought that 5 euros was a bit much.

Very nice hostel, clean and good breakfast to fuel up for the day. Very fancy and looked like a hotel. The location was great, just around the corner from the metro and easy to find.

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

The pillows were pretty uncomfortable and you had to pay to store your luggage. But it is a hostel and not a hotel so it's not that surprising! The hostel bar could've been made a bit more sociable as it has a really good potential.

Really cool interior and hostel bar. Private room was clean, spacious (for a hostel!) and bathroom was good. It was really easy to get around as it was super close to the tram stop. Would probably stay here again. Also worth to mention the short stroll to the colosseum.

• Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

There's no A/C in the rooms, or if there is, couldn't figure out how to work the thermostat. Either way, the rooms were super hot.

Fastest hostel wifi I've ever had.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I rang the hotel several times to get directions from the train station but they never picked, roamed around for several minutes before I could locate it. Plus the Lady on duty was stone cold, the environment had touts lurking around.

The room was neat and comfortable

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

My friend and I tried 4 different foods at the bar. We were only half satisfied with the burger. The pasta amatriciana, pizza italiana, and lasagna were terrible. (Lasagna is flash frozen and we knew this, but we received it burnt).

Clean, minimalist rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Location perfect during day (but sketchy at night).

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

We booked a private room two which ended up costing 154 euros for one night but was worth half of the price we paid. The bathroom was dirty upon arrival. We were only provided with one towel. We went to reception to ask for another one and the one they gave us was stained so we had to go back down. When we when to bed, we noticed one of the bed sheets was also stained and had to return to the reception for a new one. For the price we paid we were extremely disappointed. You probably get better value if you book the dorm rooms.

Close to Roma Termini. Common areas were cool and stylish.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The room stink like pee. A little bit far from Roma Termini. Really for budget travel. A little bit scary in that area.

It looks new and fresh. Staff were really friendly.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

If you want to leave the bag, you need to pay for the locker

They have hairdryer. Plugs enough for chargers. There are two bathrooms for 6 beds drom Helpful staff, room is clean and bed is comfy

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Some of the staff members were not helpful at all. The bunk beds are difficult to climb. The hostel organizes parties with music until late. If in a dorm, you will be charged for the towel and then the lock room.

Really close to Termini train station. Clean.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

I would not recommend the pizza. My 'italian pizza' was incredibly stiff, not cut into pieces and difficult to eat. But the service was still great.

I stayed as a solo traveller in a bedroom with my own washroom. The highlight of generator is not only their great room (also eco-friendly which I love), but their social areas, like the bar. They have events everyday and laundry service which is a huge plus! Location is also decent (20 mins to colosseum and 30 mins transit + walk to Vatican). WiFi was awesome. I'm not sure if I would rebook, but if you're considering this property, definitely give it a chance.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Great location, just 10 minutes walk from Roma Termini. Bed is clean, rooms are wide. Facilities work properly. Reasonable price for breakfast and the breakfast is good. Very helpful staff

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

The area wasn’t very Italian - more of a “little India” area which wasn’t what I was expecting and felt a little uneasy at night alone. However it is a great location in terms of the Metro and Termini station

Great internet, clean room and bathroom

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

I wish the bar was more happening. The rooms didn't have curtains or blinds, it gets too bring in the morning!! Basic toiletries would be nice in the bathroom( eg: small shampoo, body wash/soap)

The overall vibe of the hostel was good. Loved the decor of the bar. The room was nice and clean, love loved the bed!.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

I stayed at Generator Rome for 9 days, and I loved it. It honestly exceeded my expectations. It's only a couple of years old, so everything is practically brand new. I stayed in the female only dorm style room, that slept 4 people. The beds were really comfortable, and the washroom and shower were very clean. It was also relatively quiet, especially at night when you want to get some sleep. I loved the bar at the hostel as well. I spent many nights there, when I just wanted to take it easy, after sight-seeing all day. They have dinner and drink specials every night, and they play music. It's a very chill place to just wind down. The staff were so friendly, and helpful. Dominika was one of the first people I met in Rome, as she was working the bar when I arrived. I was a bit nervous, as I was travelling alone for the first time, and she was so kind. She gave me helpful tips on what to see and do. I could tell that she really cared about the Hostel, and it's guests, and goes out of her way to make you feel at home. I highly recommend staying here, for a day, or a week, or longer! You'll love it. They also have breakfast available, for an added cost.

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

The area is not particularly safe at night (not because it is multi ethnic, rather that I could see a fight and a robbery in the same night in the area) It is also quite of a dirty/smell area The price, but well, it is Rome...

Big bathroom Nice bar downstairs Bed rather comfortable and room rather well decorated Close to Termini and Emanuele metro station

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

No interaction with other travellers - not a real hostel

Hostelgeneration is dead - in the nice lounge - all the people are just looking at their phones - no interaction - creepy

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

I've had a very bad experience in your hotel the worst that could happen to me happened here my €400 in a Prada bag was robbed and I Know It Was by the roommate called Mark who checked out on the 10th morning because I extended my stay with you I would like you to take action against this person because I'm 500% sure he robbed me I think this person should be blacklisted in all the hostels in every hotel because he was going to Naples now hope he does not do this there. .. but otherwise no complains with the property and the staff you should have good system of lockers

Staff

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Maybe the prices at the bar could be a bit more cheaper but there not unrealistic either.

Really nice hostel. First time travelling alone so was a really nice place to stay. The rooms were nice and cleaned everyday. Breakfast was good at 7.5 euros a day each as much as you like. The bar had really nice cocktails and food was decent. Metro and atm directly behind the hostel also the coach to bring me to and from the airport just 8 minutes away walking. So all in all a good trip as a first solo traveller who has never been to Italy I managed to get around and work everything out on my own and the help of the staff on occasions and return home in one peace.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Rome was gross And disgusting such a shame I was so surprised 😳 Of the whole condition of town it reminded me of a bad part of town

It was clean and nice

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

The luggage lockers are modern and quite fancy, but it's a shame to have to pay just to leave your bags for a few hours after checkout, normally you would be able to leave them for free.

Very comfortable beds and, crucially for dormitory bunks, they didn't make any noise when people moved around. The bar downstairs was a nice, chilled out space to get a drink or just sit down and relax.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

That’s perfect place! And it’s really clean! Some ppl review that it’s a little dangerous at night near hostel, but I never felt it. I went out early morning and night, that’s no problem!:)

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The terrace on 7th*floor was unfortunately closed. Breakfast was always the same stuff, when staying a couple of days it becomes quite monotonous.

The lobby and bar are quite stylish and it's a pleasure to spend some time even as a single traveler.

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Central, but It is no the nicesed area in Rome. I our first room a few things (like bedside-light) were missing. If you travel as acouple make sure you ger a double room.

Stuff was very helpful and changed our room, which was first a 3 bed room instead of a double room.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Not the greatest experience here. Staff was ok and did not recommend the local things to do like I was hoping. In the room, the A/C was not working so we had to keep the windows open (which allowed bugs in and I woke up with a ton of bites!). Room smelt like humidity. WiFi was not reliable. Cafe was expensive (didn't get anything from there). Area around the hostel did not feel safe and I didn't feel comfortable walking there at night. Do not recommend staying here!

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The beds were pretty uncomfortable and the streets surrounding the hostel were a bit seedy making me slightly uncomfortable walking too and from the hostel after dark.

This was a very nice hostel. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean, had a bar and cafe, friendly staff. Right by the metro stop and short walk to Termini so easy access to all locations in Rome as well as the airport and high speed trains to other parts of Italy. Also easy walk to the Coliseum.

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

The pillow and bed cover could be better.

I loved the bar and decor. Also loved the vibe of the place. It was comfortable and clean and the staff were very helpful with providing us tourism info and transportation. The staff are also very friendly and made us feel welcome.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The location felt a bit rough, although good that it was so near the train station

Nice hostel, nice bar, the shower and toilet were separated which is good

Expensive breakfast.

I think it was the best hostel I've ever stayed. The design is perfect - place is really beautiful, my room was beautiful, big and comfortable. The service impeccable, even when I left a hostel (I had some problems with payments, which they really tried to solve). Stuff extremely friendly.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Please show us some cheap and good Italiaen restaurant around the hostel ,not good but expensive one...

In every room there is a bathroom and a toilets! It's awesome!!! There is a large space just for 4 beds in a girls' room!!! It's close to the TERMINI train station just 10 mins on foot. I strongly recommend you!

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Towels have to be paid. Breakfast: hard bread, not fresh.

Fantastic. Nice people, minimilatist room, everything clean, confortable bed. I liked everything and for sure I will comeback. Generator is an oasis in the railway station surroundings.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

On Sunday night there was supposed tonbev DJ in the bar but there was none and no background music was playing. There was no atmosphere and felt unwelcome in the bar.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Room had no water bottles , one towel for two persons , no phone to call to the reception.I had to go to the reception every time to collect the missing things. Beds uncomfortable ,mattress were slipping and were unsafe while sleeping. AC temp was hot and on request to reduce it i got a reply from reception that my colleague will come and fix it after two hours ,so we had to switch off the AC and sleep with open windows with lots of noise .At least a basic phone and a kettle is expected @ 135 euro per night .

Bathroom was clean .

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Overall is Awesome! But the location is not good for single travelers to go out at night. Neighborhood can be very dangerous!

The place is very clean! Everything is new! Great shower and bed and decorations! Very close to the train station!!

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Stayed in a private room. There was only one electric socket in the bathroom and the USB charger in the wall did not work.

Convenient location as it was close to central train station and metro.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The area at night - I came back fairly late one evening and whilst it was only a short walk from the Vittorio Emanuele metro station (as in around the corner), it wasn't that nice to be out and about. The area near the termini station was also a bit run down and not particularly nice at night, but during the day it's fine and lots of people around. The vending machine room was not very clean and the bathroom here really needed a good clean. The first morning I went for breakfast there wasn't many people in the dining room, but the next two mornings, there was a school party and they basically took up the entire dining room, which wasn't very pleasant for travellers as you had to wait for a table or squeeze on the end of a school party - not great for a holiday!!

I booked a 4 bed-female form and the room was super comfy with lots of space. There is a locker under the bed for your suitcase - just don't forget the padlock! Each bed space has a plug and USB port and light. There was a nice bar downstairs that served food and nice wine and there was a small dining room for breakfast on the ground floor. Breakfast was nice, but pretty basic. There is a room that has vending machines and a kettle and extra bathroom/shower (I think it's on the first floor), and I stumbled on this just by accident. The hostel is also only a short walk from the main Termini station and the Vittorio Emanuele metro station is literally round the corner and only a few stops to the main attractions.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The bed was not at all comfortable. The pillows felt like a punishment. The walls were really thin and we were woken up constantly throughout the 4 nights of our stay by the teenage boys next door.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

nothing except from drinks are expensive at bar

Very clean and central location. Staff was friendly.Stayed in 4 bed dorm. Room was very clean and bright bed was comfy. Good for value.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Maybe a bigger common area with couches for other travelers to have fun and socialize, but it is just a personal option, in rest everything is perfect.

The personal was really nice and helpful, we arrived in the night after 12 and left really early and it was someone at the desk, always. The hostel is so nicely decorated, and modern, they have a cool bar downstairs with really cool offers every day. The room itself is really nice, clean and big, they have at every bed 2 charging possibilities and light, the bathroom is really clean and modern. Is really good option for traveling to Rome, is close to Colosseum and Termini is only 4 min away. Great experience!

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Nicest hostel I've ever been in. Everything was new, everything worked, security was strong, check-in and check-out were easy. The building was very clean, the staff very friendly. Perfect stay.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The bed was uncomfortable and noisy. Room and bathroom box are too dark.

The staff is amazing! They are very pleasant, friendly and helpful. If you are feeling lonely, just talk to one of them! The room is good and clean with a good furniture. The breakfast is a continental, not so many options but for 5 euros and inside the hostel it worth what you pay. The bar was good, they have some events and dinner combos like pizza and beer. They offer late check-out for a little fee.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The neighbourhood is unsafe and dirty. It would be better to have a more proper shared kitchen basic facilities, the cafe food is expensive and there aren't many good restaurants around.

The room and toilet is clean

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Not much negative to say about the Generator hostels - they’re always a pleasant experience.

Friendly and very helpful staff, alright location very close to the central station (termini) and great common areas within the accommodation. I was pleasantly surprised with the dormitory rooms.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Like all hostels, lot of young crowd, so can be a bit noisy at times in the corridors, but nothing unbearable. (Private rooms were rather well insulated). Immediate vicinity of the hostel are not very animated or appealing at night : closed shops, no restaurant, a bit dark. But didnt seem dangerous.

Helpful staff, always available and friendly. Spotlessly clean private rooms (we didnt use the dorms but for what we saw they seemed also quite clean), large enough, very good private bathrooms. Overall, recently refurbished hostel, in excellent state. Dowstairs bar serves good food for hostels standards and has confortable sofas to socialize, with relatively good music. Large lockers for luggage, large lift. Close from Roma Termini train station (5 minutes with luggage), plus the underground station line A just round the corner.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Hayiat the reception girl who did the check in was extremely helpful and kind. Additionally the next day the manager of the hostel help me with the lockers even though I had already checked out.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

I'm very easy to please when it comes to food but damn, the lasagna they served me during dinner was one of the crappiest I've had in my life and to think it was in Italy. I hate that you have to pay for luggage storage even if it was just a few hours.

I loooooved the freshly baked croissants :) the hostel's facilities were really well thought off. Down to the little necessary needs of a traveller were available! The interiors were amazing! More than I expected! Really beautiful!

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

everything was so neat and clean. ladies at the front desk were so nice and have a passion with their work! one even recognised my birthday and recommended me where to go for my special day in Florence! I have never seen any hostel cleaner than here.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Noises outside the suit in the corridor and the elevator moving and voices are heard very distictly (however at night it was pretty quiet)

Thw suit was nice, clean, with air conditioning, the location is very good, the service is also good.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

When check-in, we wanted a little bit more info about the facility, neighborhood around the hostel.

very close to the main station, stylish but cozy layout at whole facility, and friendly staff.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Everything thing was perfect.. Very friendly staff, less than 10 minuets from the main train station , The room is very spacious and clean l have tried many hostels in rome but this is the best one

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Food and drink is little on the expensive side for a hostel. The 3 bathroom doors at bar do not lock properly.

More like a hotel than a hostel. Nice and clean and modern.Staff are really friendly anything you need just ask.

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Located in a sketchy area. Didn’t feel safe walking there at night. But the metro is super close, thank god!

Such a funky hotel! Loved the interior. Super clean, friendly staff, and room size was big!

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

although it's a huge hostel, there was not much to do. The bar was empty most of the days, don't go here if you want to meet new people.

the space and the bathroom

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

The beds and pillows are very hard and slightly uncomfortable.

Decor, cleanness, staff friendly, relaxed environment, good breakfast - very good overall.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The system maybe. I booked in booking.com with a 6 bed female room but when I arrived, I was told the dorm type I booked shown in the hostel's booking system is 6 bed mix dorm; When I got to the mix dorm assigned, the dorm was already full; The staffs were doing a good job in solving the problem. I felt sorry too since I arrived at late night and left them less choices to solve the problem.

Staffs. Most of the staffs are very friendly and supportive. I still remember the girl works in the bar side who tried to help me to order food from an app since it is no longer available to order food on site when I arrived late at night. To bad I am bad in memorising names and faces and wrote the review too late. I can't recall her name but I do remember her big smile. Dorm. The 6 bed female dorm is comfortable and decently designed with a bit privacy and enough room with inside toilet and washroom. It is great for a solo traveler like me to make friends too to explore Rome.

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

It was a bit warn in the room and the air con didn't seem to work

Staff were great and sorted out my problems the room was big and clean and the bar was cheep

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The neighborhood is a bit mass, many immigrants. No trouble but should be careful.

Close to the central train station, within 10 mins walking distance and close to metro station. The staffs are hospitalized and very helpful with all the questions. The interior of the place is beautiful and chic. Breakfast is a bit simple but satisfactory. Clean room and Enough facility for users. Recommend to travelers with a budget.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The food and drinks they provide are not worthy to pay that much. Although the location is quite close to the train station, it makes me (as a female solo traveler) feel unsafe walking back to hostel at night.

The staff are nice. The room is quite clean and the bed is comfortable.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

Very safe, very CLEAN, with social spaces in the loby and very nice staff at the reception! Generator hostels turned out to be the best ones in Europe- value for the money, location in the cities, clean rooms etc. All this is of course, from my point of view, my favorite one is Generator hostel in Copenhagen, which I liked the most.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room

The location in Rome couldn't be better in my opinion. It was a 7 minute walk from the platforms at the main train station, 5 from the A Subway line and 15 from the Coliseum. The room was clean, comfortable and had a shower for you and your roommates. The staff were fantastic! Friendly, helpful and always greeting you with a smile. Couldn't have been better.

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

The location of the hotel was in a dodgy neighbor hood. I did not feel safe walking around to just get food in the evening. The toilet in our room leaked and the water covered some part of the room. They came to look at it, but did not think they got it fixed. But it was not a big deal as we just stayed there for two nights.

The room was pretty big. It was an actual hotel with a sign and everything.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The lack of kitchen facilities - microwave and kettle. The area is also not pleasant at night time. I didn’t feel safe coming back to the hostel after dark.

The beds were really comfy. I loved that there was a usb and outlet port at the bed head.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

This hostel chain is quite nice all over and the Rome one was not different. If you're travel as a couple, the private room we stayed was perfect. The decoration has a fresh Rome feeling that differs from other venues you may find around town. The breakfast buffet is cheap for what it offers, considering the good quality. The location is also a plus, close to metro and to Termini.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The dinner provided by the bar area costs around 7-10 Euro but the quality of the food wasn't really worth that price. Just my personal opinion though.

Facilities in the room is very modern and they have everything that we need, great location as well :) I love the bar area, it's perfect for work or study during the day.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

A more diversified breakfast would be better!

Location is close to central train station and metro. 15-min walk distance. Hostel is a nice place and the staff is very helpful. Can't get boiled water if it's not breakfast / dinner time.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

they charge for luggage storage. Most hostels do this for free. Rest is great.

Great location. Great rooms. Good restaurant. Very close to the Termini station. You can walk to the colosseum and piazza Venezia from here.

• Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Tania was absolutely amazing!!! We are from the USA and our first time in Rome. We had no idea what to do or where to go. We asked her for transportation help and fun things to do. She was extremely nice and very helpful. Made our stay amazing. Special thank you to Tania for the wonderful customer service.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The only negative to this hostel is the location. Its in quite a poor area of Rome (i think) and the safety of the area is questionable, especially at night time.

Excellent hostel, super clean and lovely and very helpful staff. The rooms were super modern, and the bathroom was very clean.

Browse Generator Rome traveller photo gallery