2. Vietnam hotel reviews
  3. Khanh Hoa hotel reviews
  4. Nha Trang hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Alana Nha Trang Beach Hotel

Reviews of Alana Nha Trang Beach Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7 Tran Quang Khai, Nha Trang, Vietnam

#43 of 333 hotels in Nha Trang

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

Very good hotel!
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

They started vacuuming infront of our room at 7:30 am. So we were not really able to enjoy the night. The breakfast was also amazing!

Very kind staff. As we had our flight in the evening but had to check out at 12, we were still allowed to use the spa for the whole day.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

OK stay. Over-priced for what it is. Noisy at night. I stayed in better quality 4* in Saigon.
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

The hotel is right next to a club so be prepared to hear awful music between 9pm - 2am every single night. I complained about the room but wasn't offered any alternative unless I paid for a suite which was well over-priced by Vietnam standards. But if you wish to stay, maybe worth paying out extra money for their premium rooms as our twin room was much smaller than the images and not luxurious at all. The steam room and sauna - not good/not working.

The photos look much better than the actual rooms. The rooms are ok. Nice but I would not give them a 4*. It's a very good 3*. The staff are nice enough but not that extra hospitality you'd expect from 4* or above. The spa service is very affordable and nice but the staff not overly friendly. Maybe language barrier. The jacuzzi is Ok. Pool was closed most of the days due to poor weather so didn't get to experience that.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

We didn’t expect much at Nha Trang as we knew it is a very...
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

We didn’t expect much at Nha Trang as we knew it is a very touristy place. But at Alana Beach Hotel, we were really impressed by the hospitality from the staff. The girl at the front desk is super friendly and extremely helpful. She also arranged a private car for us to Quy Nhon. The driver, Thang did a great job. The places he stopped for us to have coffee had the best view at the beach. He even bought us some local Vietnamese snack. It was a very pleasant journey.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Incredible hotel just steps from the beach

My only regret is only staying here for 2 nights.

You dont have to stay at a hotel facing the waterfront. The Alana hotel was just around the corner from the street and provided all the same amenities without the high cost. The hotel had incredible rooms/bathrooms. We took advantage of an incredible buffet breakfast, the rooftop bar/pool, and the spa discounts offered during the day. The staff was helpful and attentive. I'm happy not to have paid higher prices for the same accommodations elsewhere.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The service, the room is clean and big.
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

The bathroom was flooded every time we have a shower due to the screen wasn’t cover all the way, my son slipped but luckily he is ok. If your are stay with elderly or kids Must be very be careful.

The service, the room is clean and big.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Clean, big rooms.
    • Family Connecting Room (Sauna Included)

The lighting in the rooms wasn’t great, quite dark. The staff were friendly enough not but hugely helpful. They give you a free pass for the beds on the beach, but it’s only for three hours so is a bit pointless. The beds weren’t ever full either so I think it would be worth extending it for a day pass. They also kept us waiting for a long time on the morning when we were checking out so they could check our room, which made us anxious as we had a taxi waiting outside. We hadn’t experienced this in other hotels so didn’t plan in the time for it.

Clean, big rooms. Nice bathrooms - ours had a bath which was a nice surprise. Rooftop pool was very nice but not heated. The bar had a happy hour which we enjoyed, too!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

It’s really near to the beach and to one of the most coolest...
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

The breakfast is not wonderful. It’s ok. The swimming pool is very windy and really small. At the afternoon you cannot get any sun there. The staff can give you vouchers to stay at the chairs of the beach but only for two hours! Then you have to pay for the seat.

It’s really near to the beach and to one of the most coolest parts of the city. The rooms are nice and the staff is kind.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Friendly great location hotel
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

Very good can't find fault they were all good from concierge to reception staff.

Very helpful and friendly a special mention to Vinh who was always smiling and making sure we had everything we need.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Amazing hotel with friendly staff and great location!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View (Sauna Included)

There was nothing!

The hotel and location is amazing! The staff were exceptionally friendly and professional! The facilities are stunning! We had a room with a partial sea view and balcony which was so clean and spacious! We used the gym during our stay and were happy with the variety available. We loved the 3 hour complimentary sun bed access! Made use of it everyday!!! The rooftop pool was beautiful, although the view is gone, which is a pity but it's still lovely and modern! This was the best hotel we stayed at during our 2 weeks in Vietnam! Worth the price you pay!!!

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Nice!
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

It is excellent place. Beach! Is just cross the road.Also hotel will give you 3hrs voucher to use beach chair. It has clean the room and has very friendly staff which always helping and gave us big smail. There was a staff who helped us to find a place my father wanted to go. He was in the army in Vietnam but only remember the name of the army. She find the place even though it was wrong name. I really appreciate it. I have to tell there was little problem or mistake. However they fix the problem and make things better. I definitely recommend this one.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Nice!

It is lovely place. If you want to go to beach just cross the road and this hotel has beach chair which you can use for 3 hrs for free. There was a staff who name is Nguyen, help us to find the place that we want to go. The place was my father wanted to there. He was in the army long time ago and only he remember name of army. Nguyen helped us to find the place. I really appreciate it. My father was nearly cry. I will recomend this hotel if my friends are going. Reasonable price and very friendly staff. There were little misunderstandings but always they fix the problem and made things better.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

We are booking three nights stay at alana hotel, the staff...
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

We are booking three nights stay at alana hotel, the staff are so friendly and helpful, room are so clean, big and comfortable, near to sailing club. I will choose here again for next time visit..

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Good location, staff were really helpful.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Partial Sea View (Sauna Included)

The breakfast could be improved. Not much choice, mainly catering to the Chinese palate.

Good location, staff were really helpful. Comfortable beds. Great facilities.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Great staff, great hotel, great breakfast and great location. who could ask for more!
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

From the welcome by the staff when we arrived to saying goodbye when we departed after 10 lovely days there, I cannot think of a single negative. You made our stay very enjoyable and we will definitely stay again if we come back to Nha Trang.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

• Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

It wants to attract international custom. But breakfast leaves a LOT to be desired. No butter, no (good) coffee and a Frog Curry!!! Yes i said frog curry! I was not impressed, and would nit stay again only for that ( breakfast being the most important meal of day and all)

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

I really liked the staff, they were so friendly, always...
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

I really liked the staff, they were so friendly, always smiling and so helpfull. Also the rooftop pool and bar was great, they even had a big screen to show all soccer games during the World Cup. Wonderful.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

A very Good Experince, will come again
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

- The windows were not cleaned. - There was a construction site beside the hotel which had made the hotel environment became a little dusty. - Limited choices for breakfast.

- Their staffs were lovely and helpful. - The location was perfect! It was near to the beach, restaurants and mart. - Big, clean and comfy room. - We were welcomed by welcome drink, a fruit plate and two 45minutes complimentary spa vouchers. It was great!

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

High commencement to Vinh who worked at the from desk, who...
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

Going to the massage, I purchased a full package. My masseuse had the lightest touch for the massage and scrub, where it's like someone brushed over you. At the least I would've thought a medium pressure. Felt indifferent after the massage, very disappointed. My family however had an excellent experience.

High commencement to Vinh who worked at the from desk, who helped sort out some issues we had with booking. Always smiling and giving the warmest welcome when seeing me from afar.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Fantastic location,beautifully presented hotel.
    • Executive Suite Ocean Front with Balcony (Sauna Included)

Unfortunately there is a very large building blocking majority of the once 180 degree ocean views.Such a shame for this lovely hotel.

Fantastic location,beautifully presented hotel.Amazing staff.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Room interior 5 stars!
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

No sea view since another hotel is being built next to it. Also noisy due to this

Room interior 5 stars! Spacious, luxurious, bed wonderful, clean Breakfast 4.5 stars (minus .5 for coffee)

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Excellent. Highly recommended
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

A little noisy as close to night clubs on street.

Staff well mannered. Rooms were clean and accomodating. Lavender spa room gives awesome massages. And the morning breakfast was delicious with clean array of delicacies.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

A place to avoid.
    • Family Connecting Room (Sauna Included)

They too a room with 3 beds and removed one, just so they could charge me extra to put it back again. The headboards were there, no reason for the extra charge. I booked connecting rooms for 6 people, of course I need the bed. This is the only place in Vietnam that I have ever had a disagreement over payment. 15% extra charge to but back the bed that was removed is not reasonable. Furniture was stained. Very noisy at night, from the surrounding clubs and noisy from the traffic in the morning. They provide ear plugs without request, so you know this is a common complaint. "Jacuzzi" smelled of algae - not clean. Rooftop pool has concrete dust constantly blowing onto it. Only gets sun for about an hour a day. "Great" view of the surrounding buildings under construction. So windy, it feels cold when it's 30 degrees C. Glass walled bathrooms were creepy. Construction dirt all around. Hotel would not even consider changing currency. The only hotel in Vietnam that would not accept US dollars. Had to walk 2km to the bank. Breakfast place mats looks as though they have never been cleaned (only wiped). Too few elevators and they are to small.

The hotel is near the beach, but crossing the road is treacherous. The transfer to the trains station was great. Happy to be moving on.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Good location, across the street sea, clean, spa, pool, good...

Hotel situated in the center of night life, too noise. Hotel has a private beach area, but too complicated to get a sun chair

Good location, across the street sea, clean, spa, pool, good breakfast

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Ended up staying an extra day, great hotel and service!
    • Executive Suite Ocean Front with Balcony (Sauna Included)

Fanatic room 1940, hotel is super clean and I stayed an extra night! However the stand out moment for me was the staff member Tran on the front deck, extremely personal touch she remembered my name and room number. Great service!

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Staff are friendly and helpful. hotel is clean and tidy too. Worth to stay in again.
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

Noisy from bar across the street building.

Staff were so friendly. My kids like the pool and Jacuzzi. The breakfast buffet was amazing & the staff were so accommodating. Worthy to stay in again. With such great facilities and great services.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

The place and the staff were amazing Especially the guys...
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

The place and the staff were amazing Especially the guys downstairs whose always been so lovely! I didn’t get the names but they’re always the one to great you first by the door! It’s also easy access by the beach so so convenient. Shame about the view by the swimming pool as there’s a building in front. The view would have been amazing if it wasn’t for the building.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

For the money I spent on the rooms it didn’t not meet my expectations.
    • Family Connecting Room (Sauna Included)

I accidentally left $200 US dollars in the safe box in my room and when I called the next day, early morning to see if someone had found it they inform me that nothing was left behind. I am 100% sure I left the money in the safe box. This was disappointing and upsetting in that I feel that I can not trust the staff at the hotel and will not be staying at Alana in the future. In addition, it was difficult in reaching the hotel because the phone number on the website is incorrect. You have to dial 0 first not 84. I also reached out to the reservation agent when I was having difficulty reaching the hotel and told her my situation she told me that she would call the hotel and call me back but never did.

The location was great however, the establishment/staff can not be trusted.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

The location is the best, super near to the beach and there...
    • Family Connecting Room (Sauna Included)

The cost is kind of high compare with the size of room, no breakfast...

The location is the best, super near to the beach and there are a lot of restaurants around the hotel.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

it is a nice hotel 。
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

it is a nice hotel 。the staff will always wait for help you 。the breakfast is nice and various。if you check out earlier than leave ,they can help to keep the luggage with your room number,that is considerable。it is not just beside the rode of the beach,but that is ok,because the road is too noisy ,i think it is 啊 great place to live ,but if you need exactly quiet ,i suggest you can consider the room locatuon ,because there are several bars near this hotel ,they play music deep in the night。but i donnot care,just too tired to travel ,when i sleep ,i cannot hear 。

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Impeccable property, faultless service in a fabulous location!
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

The breakfast is probably the only thing that lets down Alana Nha Trang a tad. There really isn't much to choose from, even by normal standards.

The staff at the hotel is wonderful. During our stay, the pool was shut for repairs. However, this was not an issue at all, since the beach is a short walk away (and the hotel was nice enough to give us complimentary vouchers to use the beach-beds). There was construction going on outside the hotel during the night. Yet again, the hotel was thoughtful enough to inform us of this construction and provide us with ear-plugs.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Great location and friendly staff
    • Executive Suite Ocean Front with Balcony (Sauna Included)

Unfortunately the 21st floor was very windy and cool so we didn't get to use the pool. There was some mould on the bathroom blind which was a bit concerning as mould can be toxic to certain people.

The service was very good and the location of the hotel was great. The breakfast buffet was quite good too.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

good location for restaurants, local food, money...
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

Beach view gets worse because of the next building, Vinpearl Waterfront Condotel.

good location for restaurants, local food, money exchange(jewerly shop), walking, buses.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Everythung was great :) the staff was really helpfull.
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

The view from swimming pool is different than in pictures. Unfortunately they are building another hotel in front of Alana hotel.

Everythung was great :) the staff was really helpfull.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Won't ever be back and would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

The hotel was directly behind a construction site so the beach view was completely blocked. We unfortunately didn't know this until we got there as their site makes no mention of it and their pictures are outdated from 2 years ago when they still had a view. Extremely misleading!! The rooftop pool was then in maintenance for the whole duration we were there. The Why Not Bar down the road had blasting music all night that could be heard from the hotel rooms. The gym was humid and stinking hot because it is on the same level as the spa and sauna. We booked 3 rooms for 5 nights - as soon as we got there we wanted to go to a different hotel but unfortunately couldn't get a refund so we tried to stick it out. Got to the 4th night and we couldn't handle it anymore - tried to get a refund for our last night but they wouldn't give it to us. It completely ruined our holiday and we will never be back.

Not much to like!

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

The gym is ok
    • Executive Suite Ocean Front with Balcony (Sauna Included)

Worst value for money ever! When you see all their pictures with an Ocean view, you can replace them by a building in construction. Workers look at you nights and days, really noisy as well. The bath robe had suspect brown marks. They charged us more than the agreed price (almost 40$)... Not recommended

The gym is ok

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

• Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

The room was clean and beautiful. The hotel in a convenient location. The staff helpful and pleasant. I was very happy. They even have three hr free beach lounger chair you can sign up for on the beach across the street. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Definitely take advantage of their spa treatments- when I was there they were running a guest special, although it was so reasonable for the quality of treatment I would have been happy without it.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

Comfortable stay
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

The nightclub across the street in the Tran Quang Khai side was loud almost every night , surely the police could regulate this to even a few nights a week, although not the hotels fault as they do provide earplugs - it got a bit much after 5 nights.

The staff were excellent - front office and concierge guys in particular. Good quality pillows x 4 made it a comfortable stay.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

Overall it is a good stay. All staffs are helpful & always smiling. Keep it up. Good location.
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

Disappointed with the swimming pools which are under repaired on the day we arrived but was not told by the receptionists. The jacuzzi is not clean & also water leaking from the piping above it. In our room bathroom, the bath tub glass panel was leaking whenever we took our bath, resulted floor was very wet for the next user. Need repair or do change to curtain which can drain inside the tub.

The surroundings within walking distance, can find many entertainments, restaurants, cafes, massage, etc. Breakfast was exceptionally good. Good working attitude of all front desk staffs & Cinnamon Restaurant's staffs. Well done!

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

the room was spacious, clean, staff were very helpful and...

the bathroom is saturated after using the shower, the shower blinds have mould on them. the day spa wasn't worth it.

the room was spacious, clean, staff were very helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

I will totally recommend it to friends

They have problem in the rooms that has a bathtub, the bathroom gets totally flooded. But they alreadyknow it and no action has been taken. Other point is the location of the hotel is very noisy, construction, and night clubs. At least they provide earplugs at all rooms.

Overall the hotel is very nice and the staff is very lovely with us.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Great service and close to the beach
    • Executive Suite Ocean Front with Balcony (Sauna Included)

The water in bathroom was over flooding after each shower time, because of the bathroom design. But we just used extra towels and it didn’t upset us

Personnel was absolutely friendly and helpful. They helped us organize trips outside Nha Trang as well

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Don't stay here !!
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

Noise building sites all round this property earplugs in the room said it all there is also a club over the road that blasting music till 4am !!!

Building sites all around this hotel

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Everything is excellent!
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

I would like to express my gratitude to all the staff of Alana hotel: You are all so nice & helpful! I applied late check out and they are so kind to provide me such convenience even it is hot season with lots of guests.Breakfast is really amazing which is important to me and have a variety of choice and every day you will find different(homemade Yogurt is soooo delicious) Rooms are well decorated, modern with huge shower;Location is excellent,airport shuttle bus is just beside the hotel and 8-10mins walk to Nha Trang centre. Latterns & Yens are nearby within 5 mins walk.I will definitely recommend it to my friends and for sure will stay here again next time when I back to Nha Trang.THANK YOU! Chunyan

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

everything is good except the noise.
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

the insualtion of noise is terrible, we could here drainage sound upstairs and shower noise nextby. and there is a construction site next to the hotel, very noisy in the early morning(like 6am in the morning)

the service is nice, breakfast is good and the staffs are very enthusiastic and hospitable.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

It’s not worth for money

It’s a bit noisy in the evening because lot of bars in that street. Cannot cancel room, we have one person in our team cannot go but cannot cancel that room even we paid alot for other service (airport shuttle, breakfast). The breakfast buffet is very bad but expensive, even hotel staff admited so. Kid’s play area is like a tight basement, swimming pool is too small and the rooftop bar also poor, no guess wants to come. Besides, during the time we stay here, lift for staffs is not working, there’s always garbage at the lift area while we have to wait for long time to come downstair.

The rooms are good inside, clean and good facilities

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Nice hotel. Bad recommendations
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View (Sauna Included)

The hotel is just infront of a huge construction site. The stuff recommended a tour called the 3 islands tour and it was really a very bad suggestion as the operators was very bad. The tour time was mire than 2 hours less than declared plus the islands was very dirty and the facilities on sites was miserable

Location is good and the stuff are nice and friendly

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

The location.
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

Waiting 2-3 times for the elevator more then 5 minutes. Returning to the room at 3 PM and finding that it was not made up. The price of the breakfast- 14$ pp.

The location. The staff’s attitude.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Ok hotel
    • Executive Suite Ocean Front with Balcony (Sauna Included)

My view was blocked due to the construction. It’s a nice hotel but beautiful view is gone and beach is ok.

My room was nice and the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Great views!
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

Poor lighting, hard to do your makeup. The shower always sprayed out and got water everywhere on the floor. The window curtain for the shower was covered in mildew.

Great views! Great location. Awesome staff

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

A well appointed hotel offering luxury am
    • Executive Suite Ocean Front with Balcony (Sauna Included)

Vinpearl building a monolithic structure next door was unfortunate. Blocked part of the view, workmen visible from our window and pool area was exposed to the worksite.

Room was spacious and comfortable, ocean view was beautiful, breakfast was sumptious and staff were helpful. Free massage in hotel was lovely. LOUISIANE Brewery was across the road. Fantastic.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Nice job Alana
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

A bit noisy, but still not bad.

Perfect location, right next to the beach with private beach area. Breakfast is various. Unfortunately there's a lot of constructions around but not so annoying. Shops and restaurants right in the neighborhood. Has a nice spa and gym area too. I do recommend the hotel.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

For the money it wasnt as good value as the other 4 star hotel.
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

This hotel is surrounded by a number of building constructions so expect noise and dust on the street. Price was more expensive than other 4 star hotel and the experience was more like a 3. Only 1 small elivator working and it doesnt work well. For the money I would recommend you look else where like the Galliot even if you get a room with no window.

Close to main road and near the beach.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Basically, the location and the staffs are quite nice.
    • Family Connecting Room (Sauna Included)

There are a lot of constructions around and there is one club/bar opposite the hotel play music loudly until midnight.

Good location with many restaurants and shops

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

Super location, great price, very comfortable with friendly staff.
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

I always have omelettes which I get the Chef to make on the spot. They should keep the fried eggs in a hot plate and not try and keep them warm under a small light. First day there I took One and it was cold.

I always have omelettes which I get the Chef to make on the spot and he did a good job. Great location, very friendly staff and the cleaning staff did a great job each day cleaning the room.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

-The front office staffs were helpful but speak simple...
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

- Bad smell at level 5. Luckily the smell didn't go inside our room. -We were in Nha Trang during the off-season. Typhoon Damrey; scale 2 typhoon hits Nha Trang on 4th Nov (on our Day 2 stay). During that time, the hotel were short off staffs and the room was not clean on time. We need to call the front desk to replenish the drinks and towels. The hotel also runs a restaurant, which is just beside the hotel. Many shops and restaurants closed and so many tourist came and dined at the restaurants, thus the hotel out of food. Lunch were prepared late due to lack of staffs.

-The front office staffs were helpful but speak simple English. - Breakfast are good

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

Helpful and friendly staffs

2 things distract us so far: 1. showering is worst; we have stayed 2 times, having same problem... Everyone of my group is totally disappointed. Please fix the water in the shower cabin... No guest likes water pouring out of the floor when they take shower.... 2. 2 of 6 rooms we stayed have bedbugs which are terribly disgusting. I still get the itchy after a week....

Helpful and friendly staffs

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Great hotel unfortunately ruined by the stress of trying to chase up our deposit money, to no avail
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

We still havent received our deposit money which was promised to us on check out. After calling three times since arriving back and getting the "we'll call you back." which never came, we still havent received our deposit money. Looks like that is gone!

The hotel was modern and stylish and close to the beach. The receptionist was extremely charming and friendly.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

Fabulous!!!
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

The view feom the room could have been better as there is a building being build right beside it but the noise didnt effect me.

The staff were amazing! From the minute I arrived I was met by friendly faces who went above and beyond. The door staff Khuong was so lovely and helpful. The bed and pillows were super comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

Best hotel of our stay in Vietnam
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

The service of the staff, cleanliness of the room and facilities plus the location of the hotel were fabulous. We particularly thought the service from our driver for our airport pick up/drop off made the stay extra special. You cannot go wrong with booking this hotel!

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Friendly staff and good room. We got 2 connected rooms one for our kids and one for us.
    • Family Connecting Room (Sauna Included)

Rooftop bar and pool area was very noisy due to constructin work in front of the hotel.

The spa (massage) Early check in and that we could use the facilities until we had to leave (16:00)

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

Enjoyable but lacked atmosphere
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

Large resort,would have liked to drive myself around in golf buggy not rely on staff.

Spacious room , friendly staff. Manager we met on shuffle bus 🚌 extremely helpful, went out of his way to help us. Also Emma from Croatia very informative.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Central location

The false advertising by the hotel through booking.com. The noise, view of a construction site and builders being able to look into the room.

The location The staff at reception

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Lovely
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

The music at the pool was much too loud. I suspect it was to cover the construction noises, but it was not at all relaxing.

This hotel was lovely and new - staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast was good, and all facilities were top notch. Great location, close to beach and some good restaurants. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Less pros and greater cons.
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

- The Receptionist who did the checking in for us forgot to inform that the room was actually Twin beds combined to an extra large one while I chose the preferred bedding setting as double upon booking. As a consequence, we could hardly use the electric plugs behind the bed but the table. - The first day's buffet breakie sounded a bit boring whereas the second one was great. - I almost fell down on the ground due to a careless little pond left by s.o, but when I informed to the nearest waitress at the beverage counter, she did not border saying sorry and I had to order her to have s.b mopping up the floor to avoid any Guest falling down. After the floor was cleaned up, they did not put the caution stand to let people know it is still wet, such a hazardous circumstance!. - The staffs out there in the restaurant seemed not into interacting to Guests. They just simply collect the used plates and stuffs with no emotion expressed on their faces. - The housekeeper left a piece of used coffee sachet on the tray and unfolding the hairdryer as well as the leftover cake the day before after doing the room making up. - The management prepared a piece of note to let the Guests know there is a construction site next to the hotel which is good, however, it should be input in the Fine print/Important note so the Guests could be aware. There is a site that the water pipe was in the digging which cause a bit inconvenience should also be notified.

- Most of my requests were accommodated. Beautiful bed sheet decoration with roses and a small yum cake for our anniversary and the room also offered us a nice sea view. - The Concierge/Bellboy team provided excellent service standard. - The facilities are pretty new including the herbal steam bath and jacuzzi pool. - Bedding are very comfy, we had great sleep. - The amenities were packed in eco-friendly and disposable material. I love the cute tiny liquid containers, plus a plastic bag used for wet clothes.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

A great place to stay for an introduction to the Nha Trang area, whatever the weather.
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

Unfortunately the shower glass in the rooms has been installed incorrectly which leads to a bit of flooding drama but it is nothing that can't be dealt with by a few extra towels.

It was a very short walk to the beach, which is a real bonus when it's hot and very humid. There was also an excellent rooftop pool that the kids all loved. The staff were friendly, especially Loc, downstairs meeting & greeting guests with great enthusiasm and knowledge of the local area. Our trip would have been a lesser experience without his energy!

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

We stay at the hotel for 4 nights and different morning we...
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

However, the shower tub has the problem of water leakage and the swimming pool is facing a construction site where the view is almost blocked by a new build hotel.....

We stay at the hotel for 4 nights and different morning we have different choices of buffet breakfast! The location is very nice, just a few minutes walk from the hotel to the seaside. Staffs are very friendly, they told us where to have good view and good coffee in nha trang.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

A perfect hotel, with beach and beds, in the center close to all the main spots
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

Everything was perfect, there is construction next to it but it didn't affect us. There is construction everywhere in the city so you can't avoid it even if you want...

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Stay was affected by the heat. Recommend visiting but pick your months
    • Executive Suite Ocean Front with Balcony (Sauna Included)

Construction all around the property was an issue. Traffic crossing to the beach was diabolical (as it appears in most of Vietnam)

Nice hotel close to the beach

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Great location near the beach.
    • Superior Twin Room (Sauna Included)

Bar accross the road can be very noisy at night. There is a building site next door however. noise levels were low.

Great location near the beach and centre of town.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Loved the hotel
    • Superior Double Room (Sauna Included)

In front of the hotel is being built a new hotel so blocked a lot of the sea view

Staff is great and super helpful, the food at the restaurant and breakfast is very tasty and the spa/gym/jacuzzi/pool are great

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

Pleasant stay with good room and friendly helpful staff.

Breakfast was expensive and we were asked to pay extra for orange juice. You had to ask for slices of cheese and other things. The tea was cold and coffee not good. We didn't bother with breakfast after the first day and went down the road. The website needs to upgrade to show that there is no longer a beach view as there is a new building going up in front of the hotel. Very noisy.

Room clean and tidy and well appointed. The earplugs they gave us were a must. Proper beach towels were good too.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

Very Good location to the beach and city centre.

Unfortunately there was a construction site beside the hotel, with a construction ongoing 24/7. Furthermore this is affecting the view that is advertised on pictures on the website, therefor there is no longer a full beach view from the pool area as shown on advertisement pictures. Nearby is also a couple of nightclubs and they have music pumping after midnight, therefore the hotel area was not as quite as expected.

Very Good location to the beach and city centre. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Perfect location, comfortable rooms
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

Building work going on directly in front of infinity pool. This went on all day and was extremely noisy- would have been nice to have been told about this before arriving.

Great breakfast selection. Close to beaches and main hub of Nha Trang. Good night's sleep.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Stay for the location!
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

The infinity pool view to the beach is blocked by a new enormous hotel being built. During the day, the construction noise is not that bad but there is a hotel opposite that has music blaring well into the early hours of the morning. Must be an issue for the hotel given there are complimentary ear plugs but unfortunately we found them ineffective.

Amazing hotel with great staff and excellent facilities. Rooms are clean and the location is prefect, walking distance to food, massages and most importantly the beach.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Nice Hotel to enjoy the beach
    • Superior Triple Room (Sauna Included)

The Hotel it's so close to the beach, they have seats an umbrella free just for 3 hours...enough if you want to have lunch and then you came back We had a connected rooms (family room) excellent for us. Nice view, big room and very clean The swimming pool it's at the rooftop with the bar, the water have the perfect temperature and the kids really enjoyed Breakfast was excellent, the area it's nice and big. You have Vietnam food and western food with coffee, breads and food...they even have oat with milk that I just love it The staff were very friendly, they know my little kid's name and gave us some excellent place to eat We have lunch and dinner at Olivia, just in front to the hotel. Very nice pizza and homemade pasta.

We Price Match