This was by far our worst stay of the entire trip.
This was by far our worst stay of the entire trip. When we got inside our room - I believe it was room 104 inside the main building - we could not open our door without hitting it hard, because it was stuck. Then we had to slam it to get it closed again. The room is tiny and cramped and awkward, no real place to put your luggage because there is no room. The heater in the room did not work so there were two portable heaters in the room instead. The one that had wheels was missing a wheel. The bathroom was dark and looked moldy and smelled very musty. I will say the hot water was great. Key lock system was also convenient. Beds were ok. The pool room upstairs is nice but we did not use. Kitchen on site? Didn't see, so we could not cook for ourselves. The entire place is like a bunk house - cramped, old, tiny. There are no affordable restaurants nearby so PLAN ahead! No extra towels, no bathmat, just 2 shower towels. No cups for bathroom sink for drinking/brushing teeth. The heater with the broken wheel actually heated well. Too well. We had to open the window to cool it down. Then, when the room got chilly, we could not shut the window without slamming it. Hard. We felt like such jerks with both our door and the window needing to be slammed every time. I know we disturbed our neighbors. See my photos. If you can stay elsewhere, please do. I would not return. However, we did get to see some great Northern Lights this evening. Of course, we disturbed our neighbors again when we returned to our room and had to force the door open, and then slam it shut again, in the wee hours of the morning. We did not sleep well or very much this night and could not leave soon enough the next morning. We are NOT hotel snobs, either.