Skip to main content
Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Airport Taxis

Looking for deals in Somova?

Check prices and accommodations for:

Hotels and More in Somova

Complex Turistic Varvara

Complex Turistic Varvara

Somova

Located near the entrance to the second largest river delta of Europe, the Danube Delta, Complex Turistic Varvara offers traditional houses, two seasonal outdoor pools, fishing, sightseeing, and... Everything was perfect. We stayed in the oldest house of the small complex, casa Varbara, and it was amazing . It was full of antiques and art details in every single corner! Despite being old , it was super clean and free of any bad smell. The family owning the place is vey kind and fully dedicated to make you feel at home. They organized a fishing trip, a 3 hour boat tour through the lake and a special dinner for us in a fisherman house. I fully recommend the 3 experiences, specially the boat tour with the Italian owner. The garden is very well maintained and the 2 swimming pool very clean . And in June the cherry trees where full and the kids enjoyed picking them the whole day. Breakfast was very complete, with eggs and home made cakes. You get your invoice and "bon fiscal " , so they pay tax (important as well ). I will recommend it to all my friends, including you ;) thank you family for the nice 3 days. We will never forget them and 90% because of you. The other 10% of the merit is for the Delta itself !

Show more Show less
9.8 Exceptional 144 reviews
Delta Nature Resort

Delta Nature Resort

Somova

The 4-star Delta Nature Resort in Tulcea amid the UNESCO-protected Danube Delta Nature Reserve offers you 30 private villas on the banks of the Somova Lake as well as organized trips with speed boats,...

Show more Show less
7.3 Good 168 reviews
Casa Obreja Parches

Casa Obreja Parches

Parcheş (Near Somova)

Providing barbecue facilities, Casa Obreja Parches has accommodations in Parcheş. Complimentary WiFi is offered.

Show more Show less
Avg. price/night: $45
La Sticla De Lampa

La Sticla De Lampa

Tulcea (Near Somova)

La Sticla De Lampa is offering accommodations in Tulcea. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse. All rooms in La Sticla De Lampa are equipped with a TV with cable... Nice property on a hill with a good view of the village and countryside. Clean, comfortable room. Off the beaten path, but signs from the road were good. Safe place to store my bicycle and an adorable litter of kittens to play with.

Show more Show less
9.2 Awesome 21 reviews
Pensiunea Anda

Pensiunea Anda

Tulcea (Near Somova)

Located in Tulcea, in the Danube Delta and 164 feet from the Casla Lake, Pensiunea Anda features an outdoor pool and free row boats for guests.

Show more Show less
Avg. price/night: $24
7.7 Good 113 reviews
Danube Apartment

Danube Apartment

Tulcea (Near Somova)

Located in Tulcea, Danube Apartment has self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. Guests staying at this apartment can use a fully equipped kitchen.

Show more Show less
Hotel Plutitor Milena

Hotel Plutitor Milena

Tulcea (Near Somova)

Set on a boat on the Tulcea Channel in the Danube Delta Nature Resort, Hotel Plutitor Milena features air-conditioning, a buffet restaurant, and a sun terrace with deckchairs.

Show more Show less
Avg. price/night: $1,882
EVD Luxury Duplex Tulcea

EVD Luxury Duplex Tulcea

Tulcea (Near Somova)

EVD Luxury Duplex Tulcea is an apartment located in Tulcea. The accommodations features a hot tub.

Show more Show less
Avg. price/night: $221
Hotel Insula

Hotel Insula

Tulcea (Near Somova)

Located on a small island in Tulcea, Hotel Insula offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi. The on-site restaurant is open 24 hours a day and serves Romanian cuisine. It is really near the bus/train station, and not far away from the ship pontoons either. The room was impolute, and the bed was comfy.

Show more Show less
Avg. price/night: $28
8.8 Excellent 973 reviews
Hotel Corsar

Hotel Corsar

Tulcea (Near Somova)

Located 2297 feet from the center of Tulcea, Hotel Corsar offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has an à la carte restaurant and a bar with billiards tables. Very quite area on a city hill.

Show more Show less
Avg. price/night: $43
7.5 Good 118 reviews

Subscribe to see Secret Deals

Prices drop the second you sign up!