The place is dirty and in disrepair.
The place is dirty and in disrepair. It is not worthy of having a brand. We stayed in room 201. Being a Marine for 24 years has taught me make do with "Spartan" sleeping arrangements, but as a customer I demand that the place at least be clean. Here is a list of items that do not meet standards:
1. Sheets were grey in color, thread-bare and had several pubic hairs on them.
2. Bed Spread was stained.
3. Towels were grey in color and not soft, but rather itchy. More of a rag than a towel.
4. Shower curtain had pubic hairs on it.
5. Swimming pool was closed/locked.
6. AC unit was extremely noisy.
7. No shampoo or conditioner.
8. Bars of soap had a bad smell to them.
Needless to say, we did not enjoy our stay, nor did we get a good nights sleep. We slept in our clothes, on top of the bed spread due to the condition of the sheets. The noisy AC unit made it hard to fall asleep, and then I would wake up each time it cycled. By 2:30 AM, we had had enough and got up, took a shower and tried to dry off with the non absorbent rag towels. We were on the road by 3 AM.