Adelaide Central YHA
135 Waymouth Street Adelaide, Adelaide Central Business District, 5000 Adelaide, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 943 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Adelaide – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Adelaide Central YHA! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The award-winning Adelaide Central YHA offers modern air-conditioned accommodations in the heart of Adelaide city center, overlooking picturesque Light Square. Guests have a choice of dormitory and private rooms. Free WiFi is available all throughout the hostel.
Each air-conditioned room include large lockers, personal bed lights and fresh decor. All rooms offer a private or shared bathroom. Some rooms also have a balcony with outdoor seating. Private rooms with private bathrooms also offer a TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Facilities at Adelaide Central YHA include 24-hour internet, luggage storage, shared dining room and a self-catering kitchen. The communal lounge area offers comfortable sofas, plus a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and cable channels. The hostel also offers a tour booking service.
Adelaide Central YHA is ideally located for enjoying the West End, with markets, shopping, restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs within walking distance. The property is just 20 minutes' by bus from Adelaide Airport or Adelaide Parklands Rail Terminal.
This is our guests' favorite part of Adelaide, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it noisy at night?Adelaide Central YHA is located in the CBD and is close to local bars, café and restaurants. The good news is these venues are not too close, for nois..Answered on 13 November 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes we have free luggage storage for our guests waiting to check in or should you be catching transport out of Adelaide later in the day and need to s..Answered on 13 November 2019
- Hi I will be arriving Adelaide on 29/12 and need to check in around 9:30pm, is that alright? I have booked for 2nights from 1/1. Want to stay the sameHi there, 9:30PM is fine. In case you arrive later than 11PM, let us know asap.Answered on 23 February 2022
- can 2 Adults and a child, 10 yrs old stay in a double room?These rooms have a double bed and a pull out trundle bed. If the adults are sharing the double bed, there will be enough space for 2 adults and 1 childAnswered on 23 February 2022
- Hi, how many occupants will be in the 6 beds dorm room at the moment?Hi there, we are currently at full capacity.Answered on 23 February 2022
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
4:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Adelaide Central YHA accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian over 21.
Children are welcome, but are not permitted to stay in dormitory rooms.
Children aged 17 need a letter from a parent/legal guardian to stay in dormitory rooms.
If children are 16 or under, they will need a parent/legal guardian aged over 21 to stay with them in a private room. A letter from a partent/legal guardian will also be required. This includes school groups.
Due to the shared nature of the facilities at YHA properties, YHA guests need to provide proof of vaccination. A safe stay is our top priority so we have enhanced hygiene measures in place, along with social distancing practices.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Adelaide Central YHA
Adelaide Central YHA offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Movie nights
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours
Adelaide Central YHA is 1,800 feet from the center of Adelaide.
The prices at Adelaide Central YHA may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Adelaide Central YHA is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.