Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
131 Lonsdale Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Experience the gracious warmth and stylish accommodation of Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne. As might be expected of a theatre district hotel, this 4-star boutique can play any role – from the professional conference venue to the casually chic holiday destination. Offering easy access to vibrant theatres, Chinatown shopping, restaurants, and nightlife and esteemed businesses in the Melbourne CBD, Grand Chancellor offers infinite possibilities for business and leisure travellers.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Rio Tinto Head Office 0.1 miles
- Her Majesty's Theater 0.1 miles
- State Library of Victoria 0.1 miles
- Princess Theater 0.2 miles
- RMIT University 0.3 miles
- Parliament Train Station 0.3 miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0.3 miles
- Parliament House, Melbourne 0.3 miles
- Melbourne City Council 0.3 miles
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.5 miles
- Federation Square 0.5 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.5 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.8 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 0.9 miles
- Southern Cross Station 1 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1.2 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.3 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cafe Caledonia Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- China Town Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.7 miles
- Avalon Airport 31.2 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Swanston Street Shopping Street
Popular brands like: Armani
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: Nike, Armani
- Bourke Street Mall Department Store Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs AUD 22 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a crib when requested
Can use an extra bed when requested
|AUD 40 per person, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that there is a 1.2% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card.
Please note that there is a 2.75% charge when you pay with an American Express credit card.
Please note that there is a 3.19% charge when you pay with a Diners Club credit card.
Please note that there is a 3.35% charge when you pay with a JCB credit card.
Please note that the car park is not operated by the property, and the property has no liability for damage or loss to guest property in the car park.