Blue Horizon Hotel
1225 Robson Street, West End, V6E 1C3 Vancouver, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 5959 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
King Room with Sea View
Two Queen Water View
Queen Water View
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
King Plus Water View
Superior Two Queen
Superior King Room
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Robson Street 0.1 miles
- Barclay Heritage Square 0.2 miles
- Roedde House Museum 0.2 miles
- Christ Church Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Vancouver Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art 0.4 miles
- Providence Health Care 0.4 miles
- BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS 0.4 miles
- Nordstrom Pacific Centre 0.4 miles
- Coal Harbour 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lonsdale Quay 2.7 miles
- Jericho Beach 3.5 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 3.8 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 4 miles
- Spanish Banks 4.7 miles
- University of British Columbia 5.5 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 6.3 miles
- Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station 6.6 miles
- YVR Airport Station 6.8 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- London Drugs Supermarket 0 miles
- Urban fare Market 0 miles
- English Bay Ocean/Sea 0.6 miles
- Stanley Park Lake 0.6 miles
- Gastown Lake 0.6 miles
- China town River 0.6 miles
- Canada Place River 0.6 miles
- Granville Island Market River 1.2 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Mountain 6.2 miles
- Grouse Mountain Ski lift 6.2 miles
- Spokes Bike Rentals Lake 0.3 miles
- Vancouver Airport 6.7 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 37.2 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 38.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Blue Horizon Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 18.95 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Blue Horizon Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel does not accept 3rd party credit cards.
Please note, the property reserves the right to either charge or pre-authorize the provided credit cards up to the full reservation amount 24 hours prior to reservation arrival date. Non-valid credit cards will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation.
The property also reserves the right to collect, through pre-authorization, at least CAD $200.00 per room as deposit for incidentals.
Guests must be 19 years or older to check into the hotel. Guests under the age of 19 must be accompanied by a parent or official guardian for the duration of their stay
Children 16 and under stay free in the parent’s room (up to 3 children). A maximum of 3 adults allowed in one room with two beds. The 3rd adult charge will be $20.00 per night plus taxes using the existing bedding. There are no cots or rollaways in the hotel.
Reservation cancellation is required by noon, 24 hours prior to the main arrival date. The hotel will charge one-night room and tax for late cancellations and the remainder of the reservation will be released.
Upon check-in an official government issued photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Children’s cots are available upon request and subject to availability.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Blue Horizon Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.