31 West Pender, V6B 1R3 Vancouver, Canada –
Room Selected at Check-In
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds
Deluxe Queen Room
Deluxe Family Room
Skwachays Lodge is a social enterprise that provides the funding for 24 living and work studios for an Aboriginal ‘artist in residence’ program in our building. Owned and operated by Vancouver Native Housing Society, a non-profit registered charity governed by an all Aboriginal Board of Directors, Skwachays Lodge is the CEO David Eddy’s innovative alternative to government funding for social housing. Founded in 1984 its mission is to provide safe, secure, affordable housing for Aboriginal individuals and families living in Vancouver‘s urban setting.
Skwachàys Lodge takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Totem Pole 0.1 miles
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden 0.1 miles
- Gastown 0.2 miles
- Rogers Arena - Formerly GM place 0.2 miles
- Vancouver Playhouse 0.3 miles
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre 0.3 miles
- Gastown Clock 0.3 miles
- Simon Fraser University, Downtown Campus 0.4 miles
- BC Place Stadium 0.4 miles
- Vancouver Lookout at Harbour Centre 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lonsdale Quay 2.4 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 2.9 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 4.3 miles
- Jericho Beach 4.4 miles
- Spanish Banks 5.6 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 5.9 miles
- University of British Columbia 6.4 miles
- Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station 6.5 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 6.8 miles
- YVR Airport Station 6.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Acme Cafe Restaurant 0 miles
- Lost and Found Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Nesters Grocery Supermarket 0 miles
- T and T Asian Market Market 0 miles
- English Bay Ocean/Sea 7.5 miles
- Grouse Mountain Mountain 13 miles
- Mountain Seymour Mountain 13 miles
- Cypress Mountain Mountain 13 miles
- Vancouver Airport 6.7 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 37.2 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 37.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Skwachàys Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Cycling Off-site
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs CAD 20 per day.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Pender Street between Abbott and Carroll Streets is closed for construction until August 2016. Guests who are driving can access the hotel by parking west of the hotel on Pender Street. For detailed directions and construction updates contact the hotel.
Please note that it is not possible to check in from 0:00 hours until 08:00 hours. Late arrivals will be charged as no-shows.
Please note that only dogs under 9 kg are allowed at the property and upon prior request.
Please note the property can only guarantee a room type and not a specific room number.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Skwachàys Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.