Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich
Zähringerstrasse 46, 1. Zurich Old Town - City Center, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1144 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
*The architecture and decoration of the hotels was inspired by the fabulous story of the Swiss Chocolate industry. * Chocolate fountain by the front desk.
• 56 bright and quite rooms
• 3 panoramic rooms with view on the picturesque Polybahn
• 1 Skyline room with view on the roofs of the old town and the stars
• Covered Parking at “Parkhaus Urania” (1,950 feet from Hotel) chargeable at the covered parking
• In-room phone
• LCD-TV with over 120 international TV channels
• Fitness free of charge in our by Fassbind Hotels. Either Hotel Swiss Night (0.6 mi walk from the hotel Swiss Chocolate) or Hotel Züri by Fassbind (1.6 mi jogging along the Limmat river and over the “Viadukt” car free bridge)
This is our guests' favorite part of Zurich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 11, 2009
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there is iron in the room ?Yes, all the rooms are equipped with an iron.Answered on 11 May 2022
- We are travelling from the airport - please advise which tram line/number we should take. Thank you.You can take the tram 10 until the Stop Central, so you are only 2 min. from Hotel. Or you can take the train, every 10 min you have a train until Zür..Answered on 2 December 2019
- Is a full bed bigger than a queen?Our queen-size bed is 160 cm LargeAnswered on 7 March 2020
- I will arrive to Zurich airport at 22: 00. Can I take train or tram to the hotel? Until what time public transport available? Many thanksPublic transport is usually available late into the night. You may take a train from the airport to Zürich HB (Main station); we are a mere few minut..Answered on 4 November 2022
- Hi we are family of 5 can I book superior triple room as im am not comfortable to put my kids in another room kids age 9,10,11 pls adviceHi Yes, we have a triple room`s https://be.synxis.com/?adult=3&arrive=2021-11-13&chain=6357&child=0¤cy=CHF&depart=2021-11-14&hotel=67163&level..Answered on 13 November 2021
- Still looking?
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich
Check-in at Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich include:
The prices at Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Swiss Chocolate by Fassbind Zurich is 0.7 miles from the center of Zurich.