Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hostel Hostal Las Natalias
Sector Noroeste s/n, region de los lagos, 5870000 Futaleufú, Chile – Great location - show map
|Max adults: 4||
|Max adults: 3||
Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 2||
Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom
|Max adults: 6||
Futaleufu National Park6.7 miles
Cafe/Bar Cafeteria Mandala0.7 miles
River Rio Espolon (Playa Bellavista)0.8 miles
Lake Laguna Espejo1.1 miles
Mountain La Teta5 miles
River Rio Espolón (Playa los Lolos)0.4 miles
Esquel Airport41.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Hostal Las Natalias
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Hostal Las Natalias accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%. To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won't be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency.
In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA).
This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid separately.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
FAQs about Hostal Las Natalias
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hostal Las Natalias by:
- Car 12h
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hostal Las Natalias (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private Parking
- Secure parking
- Free parking
Check-in at Hostal Las Natalias is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Hostal Las Natalias may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hostal Las Natalias offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Movie nights
- Yoga classes
Hostal Las Natalias is 3,100 feet from the center of Futaleufú.