You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Las Torres Patagonia! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located inside Torres del Paine National Park, Hotel Las Torres Patagonia offers accommodations with regular and all-inclusive rates. Free WiFi access is available and guests are served a complimentary breakfast daily.
Rooms here are spacious, bright and have large windows with fantastic views of the valley and the mountains. All of them have heating and private bathrooms.
At Hotel Las Torres Patagonia guests will find an ample buffet breakfast. Traditional dishes are served for lunch and dinner at the on-site Coiron Restaurant, these, along with selected beverages and alcoholic drinks available at Pionero Bar, are included for guests with all-inclusive rates.
The hotel features beauty treatments at the spa and offers guests the possibility to experience being a Baqueano, or Chilean cowboy during one of the several offered excursions. These excursions are included in the all-inclusive rates and are available for an extra fee with regular rates.
The property is 4.3 mi from Laguna Amarga Lake and a 2-hour drive from Puerto Natales. Ibanez del Campo Airport in Punta Arenas is a 5-hour drive away. Airport shuttles can be arranged.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- What mountain is in the background of the hotel photo?Yes, that is Almirante Nieto Mountain.Answered on July 29, 2020
- I have made my booking to stay 2 nights in late Nov (25 and 26) I am from the USA and the Chile consulate indicated that tourism is still closed now d..Dear Guest, you can arrive from Puerto Natales by public bus, shuttle service or private transfer that we offer for our guest.Answered on November 5, 2021
- Will Bus Gomez or Maria Jose from Pto. Natales drop me off at your hotel? If not, how far must I walk from the nearest bus stop?The buses stop in Laguna Amarga, from there are 20 minute by car to Hotel and you can take a bus to Welcome Center and it is 1 km to hotel.Answered on September 21, 2022
- Estimados Habrá algún evento de Año Nuevo? GraciasSi, todos los años se realiza una cena especial en el restaurante y luego se espera las 12 en el bar con cotillon y musica.Answered on November 10, 2020
- ¿Ofrecen expediciones al mirador base de las torres?Si, ofrecemos la opción de trekking y cabalgata+ trekking por un valor adicional. Ambas opciones las puede reservar directo en el hotel según cupos disponibles.Answered on September 14, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Las Torres Patagonia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- This property offers regular rates and all-inclusive rates.
- Regular rates are per night and include breakfast only.
- All-inclusive rates can be booked for 3, 4 or 5 nights and include all meals, transportation to and from the airport or the border with Argentina and several additional services. To see more details, please search 3, 4 or 5 nights and the package will be shown in the All-Inclusive Room description.
- Shuttle services from Punta Arenas to the property depart at 09:00 and at 15:00.
- Shuttle services from property to Punta Arenas depart at 07:30 and at 13:00.
LOCAL TAX LAW
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19% To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won't be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA). This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid separately.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Hotel Las Torres Patagonia
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Las Torres Patagonia on this page.
Room options at Hotel Las Torres Patagonia include:
Guests staying at Hotel Las Torres Patagonia can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Hotel Las Torres Patagonia is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Hotel Las Torres Patagonia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Las Torres Patagonia is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hotel Las Torres Patagonia offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Tour or class about local culture
- Beauty services
- Facial treatments
- Waxing services
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
Hotel Las Torres Patagonia is 9.3 miles from the center of Torres del Paine.