Paramount Gallery Hotel
Floor 12, the Paramount Building, 1728 West Nanjing Road, Jing'an, 200040 Shanghai, China – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 120 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Shanghai
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Paramount Gallery Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Directly opposite Jing'an Temple and located on the 12th floor of Paramount Metropolis Building, Paramount Gallery Hotel is around a 2-minute walk from Jing’an Temple Station (line 2 and 7), thus providing easy access to People's Square and the shopping belt of Nanjing Road. It features boutique rooms fusing Art Déco and modern European designs with free Wi-Fi in all areas.
Paramount Gallery is around a 3-minute walk from the terminal of Pudong Airport shuttle bus. It takes around 10 minutes by car from the hotel to Shanghai Museum in the city center and around 12 minutes to the famous Bund. Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station is around 45 minutes' subway journey away.
An LCD TV with cable channels can be found in each bright, trendy room. They also include upholstered seating, leather headboards and a safety deposit box. The modern and spacious bathrooms have bathrobes, free toiletries and shower facilities.
Guests can work out at the fitness center, or enjoy delicious afternoon tea at the Smile Restaurant. Day trips, car rentals and ticketing can be arranged at the tour desk. The front desk is located on Floor 12.
The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet breakfast. Alternatively, there are several fine restaurants in the same building, such as Dolar Shop Hot Pot.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, we are travelling to Shanghai for business on the 8th March. We are both foreigners but we’re based in Zhejiang. Are there any restrictions?Due to the epidemic situation, the accounting and testing certificate within 7 days should be provided. Thanks!Answered on 2 March 2021
- Hi! We are two foreigners but we are Shanghai residents, is it possible for us to stay at the hotel on 13-14 Feb? Is there a bathtub in the room? ThxSorry that there is no bathtub in the Business room. When checking in, you need to scan the itinerary code and provide the nucleic acid test certifica..Answered on 21 January 2021
- I would like to know if the hotel accept guest who finish 14days quarantine in isolation ? I can finish 7 days at your hotel? With the green code.The latest policy only accept guests who finished 14+7 days quarantine holding with valid green healthy code. Please contact with hotel directly in ca..Answered on 27 August 2021
- I would like to know if the hotel accept guest who finish 14days quarantine in isolation ? I can finish 7 days at your hotel?The latest policy only accept guests who finished 14+7 days quarantine holding with valid green healthy code. Please contact with hotel directly in ca..Answered on 27 August 2021
- Hello, I am looking at booking on the 27th December - 2nd Jan. Is there any restrictions on foreigners/internationals staying in the hotel. GregForeign guest need provide the green code in Shanghai and the 14 day isolation certificate. Thanks!Answered on 11 December 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Jin Dragon Paramount Gallery Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that for breakfast, children under 6 years can dine for free; children 6-12 years can enjoy breakfast at half price; children above 12 years old will be charged the full price.
Please contact the property for details of car rentals. Contact details can be found on your booking confirmation.
According to Shanghai’s anti-smoking regulations, smoking is not allowed in the property's indoor areas.
During the epidemic period, guests must show the Shanghai Suishen code (green health code), scan the hotel location code, and fill in the health commitment form to check in. Please confirm the reception policy with the hotel before placing an order. For more information on epidemic prevention and control, you can check through the "Shanghai Release" official account. (reminder valid from 2022/12/12 to 2023/06/30)
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to this property.
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
FAQs about Paramount Gallery Hotel
Paramount Gallery Hotel is 2 miles from the center of Shanghai.
Guests staying at Paramount Gallery Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Paramount Gallery Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Paramount Gallery Hotel include:
Paramount Gallery Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Paramount Gallery Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Paramount Gallery Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Paramount Gallery Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.