Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel
4 Rue Du Couedic, Centre Ville, 44000 Nantes, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 965 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Nantes – Excellent location – show map
The 4-star Mercure Nantes Grand Hotel Centre is in central Nantes, right next to the Pommeraye Passage and a 10-minute walk from the Château des Ducs de Bretagne. It features a fitness room, a lounge bar and 24-hour room service.
Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV feature in all each of the soundproof guest rooms. All rooms come equipped with air conditioning and a minibar, and the private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Light meals and snacks can be served in guest rooms throughout the day, and guests are invited to relax in the hotel’s bar, "4.44". A buffet-style breakfast is available every morning.
The hotel is just over 1 miles from the Nantes Train Station.
This is our guests' favorite part of Nantes, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is hotel near shuttle bus to airport?Hello The stop for the shuttle bus to the airport, is not at more than 300 meters from the hôtel. Best regardsAnswered on 6 January 2020
- is the car parking secure as we have a kayak on the roofGood Evening, We have a car parking with an extra of 14.50€ for 24h. However, the maximum height is 1m90. Best Regards, The front Office - QuentinAnswered on 4 March 2020
- Hi Do you provide cots for babies please?Hello, yes we provide cots. Kind regards ReceptionAnswered on 7 August 2022
- What food is included in the breakfast?Hello, it's an self-serve buffet. There is something for every taste. Sweet and salty Kind regards.Answered on 9 July 2022
- Hi, Does the fitness centre have a treadmill for running on? Thank youHi, Unfortunately, the fitness centre does not have a treadmill, because of the noise it makes. Best regards, MathildeAnswered on 2 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that children under 12 years old can enjoy breakfast for free.
The credit card used to make the booking must be shown upon arrival.
A credit card pre-authorization will be made upon arrival. This will cover the total amount of the stay, breakfasts, city taxes and an extra amount of 50 EUR per night and per person to cover any extra charges.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel
Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel is 2,150 feet from the center of Nantes.
Room options at Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel include:
Check-in at Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.