L'Aigle des Neiges is a luxury hotel located 5,906 feet high in the heart of the old village, very close to the slopes and Espace Killy Olympic downhill ski area.
Housed in a traditional alpine building, the Hotel L'Aigle des Neiges offers spacious guest rooms with modern comforts and a stylish decor. They include a mini-bar, flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.
After a long day’s skiing, relax in the spa area, which features a sauna, steam room, and beauty treatments.
Enjoy Savoyard gourmet and innovative cuisine in one of the 2 restaurants, or have a drink next to the cozy fireplace in the bar.
The Hotel L'Aigle des Neiges also features free WiFi. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Val-d'Isère, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
- Savonnette 1 Ski Lift - 350 feet
- Savonnette 2 Ski Lift - 350 feet
- Village Ski Lift - 600 feet
- Solaise Ski Lift - 850 feet
- Bellevarde Express Ski Lift - 1,000 feet
- L'Olympique Ski Lift - 1,100 feet
- Rogoney Ski Lift - 1,100 feet
- Legettaz Ski Lift - 2,050 feet
- Laisinant Express Ski Lift - 3,550 feet
- Loyes Express Ski Lift - 3,600 feet
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have a rate for dinner, bed and breakfast? We are looking for 6 rooms for 12 adults for 7 days from 1/4/23Thank you for your request. Could you please adress to us directly to receive the offer? We are not able to send any contac t by this chat. You can fi..Answered on September 8, 2022
- Hi, your site says you have facilities for disabled customers, can you tell me if the sleeping arrangements in your suites are downstairs ?? RegardsDear Traveler, We have 4 rooms adapted. Best regards,Answered on January 15, 2022
- Hi Can we ski from the lift to the hotel?Dear guest, We thank you for your question. We are 100 m distance to the ski tracker. We remain at your disposal Kind regardsAnswered on November 9, 2021
- hello, can you help to arrange an airport transfer from Bourg St Maurice train station to val d'isere?Dear traveler, You may contact us at email@example.com to arrange your transportation for your stay with us. Best regards,Answered on January 15, 2022
- Hello, we are making a last minute change due to being unable to travel to Switzerland - is Turin the best airport to fly to from London? Are you able..Dear traveler, Thank you for your message. You may land in Turin or Grenoble, Chambery airport in France. For sure, you may contact us at concierge@ho..Answered on January 15, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Le Paul (fermeture le 1er Avril)
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
For stays of more than 3 nights, the amount of the first night will be pre-authorized on the credit card.
Le Pier: Closed from Wed, May 01, 2019 until Fri, Nov 15, 2019
Le Paul (fermeture le 1er Avril): Closed from Wed, May 01, 2019 until Fri, Nov 15, 2019
Bar is closed from Wed, May 01, 2019 until Fri, Nov 15, 2019
Sauna is closed from Wed, May 01, 2019 until Fri, Nov 15, 2019
Spa/wellness center is closed from Wed, May 01, 2019 until Fri, Nov 15, 2019
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Wed, May 01, 2019 until Fri, Nov 15, 2019
FAQs about Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges include:
Check-in at Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges has 2 restaurants:
- Le Paul (fermeture le 1er Avril)
- Le Pier
The prices at Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool
- Spa facilities
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/Performance
- Yoga classes
- Cooking class
- Waxing services
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Body treatments
- Steam room
- Facial treatments
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Makeup services
- Body scrub
Hôtel l'Aigle des Neiges is 650 feet from the center of Val-d'Isère.