Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Le Clos d'Amboise
27 rue Rabelais, 37400 Amboise, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 810 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Le Clos d'Amboise! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Housed in a mansion dating from the 17th century, Le Clos d'Amboise is surrounded by a large landscaped garden in the heart of Amboise. Guests have free access to the heated outdoor pool open in summer and there is also a sauna.
It offers elegantly decorated rooms complete with a mini-bar, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and air conditioning. Most room offer views of the garden, while they all have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and it can be taken on the terrace during summer. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a regional meal in the restaurant.
Clos Lucé, Leonardo da Vinci's last residence, is now a museum that is only 0.6 mi from this hotel. Free private parking is provided at Le Clos d'Amboise, making it easy to explore the nearby towns and their castles. Chaumont Castle is a 20-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amboise, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Le Clos d'Amboise
- Please could you tell me what the clothing etiquette is, in and around the pool and sauna for women and during massage at your hotel? I don’t wish to ...There is no strict policy/ requirements, nor dress code by the pool area. The sauna is a private space (2persons maximum).Answered on December 27, 2019
- Hello, is the sauna and pool operational this Dec?Hello, The sauna is operational but not the pool. Best regards, AmbroiseAnswered on December 22, 2021
- do you have rooms suitable for wheelchair accessBonjour from Amboise, Thank you for this question. We have one Confort Room which is suitable for wheelchair. Please precise it when booking in our ...Answered on June 27, 2021
- Could you please explain how to use the sauna, if it is a private space for 2 maximum, does the sauna require booking? What is the clothing etiquette ...Bonjour Dear Guest, Thank you for your question concerning our free sauna. You can enjoy the sauna 24/24h, it is a private space for 2 people maximu...Answered on December 28, 2019
- Hi..Is the “royal suite” suitable for 3 adults? Thank you.Bonjour, Thank you for your request. Our Royal Suite with a superface area of 40m2 can welcoming 4 people on her separate rooms. It's also possible ...Answered on February 18, 2022
- Still looking?
Restaurant le Clos d'Amboise
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 20 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Le Clos d'Amboise accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that an extra bed can only be accommodated in the Superior Room.
Please note that free private parking is possible on site but subject to availability.
The hotel's restaurant is open every day except Tuesday and Wednesday.
Opening hours are from 18:45 to 20:45. It is recommended to reserve a table.
Please note that breakfast costs EUR 12 for children aged 11 years old and younger.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Sauna is closed from Sat, Jun 26, 2021 until Wed, Sept 01, 2021
FAQs about Le Clos d'Amboise
Le Clos d'Amboise offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Back massage
- Walking tours
- Head massage
- Bike tours
- Foot massage
- Full-body massage
- Neck massage
- Hand massage
- Couples' massage
Le Clos d'Amboise has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant le Clos d'Amboise
Le Clos d'Amboise is 1,000 feet from the center of Amboise.
Guests staying at Le Clos d'Amboise can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Le Clos d'Amboise may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Le Clos d'Amboise is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Le Clos d'Amboise include: