You're eligible for a Genius discount at Le Mouton Blanc! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
At the foot of the abbey, the Mouton Blanc Hotel, welcomes you in its historic 14th century location. Le Mouton Blanc provides comfortable rooms with a simple yet cozy decoration.
The rooms are divided in 3 buildings: one of them offers views of the Mont Saint-Michel, and the other one features medieval-style rooms.
The Mouton Blanc restaurant offers local traditional cuisine, served in the dining room or the terrace. Breakfast is served daily.
Personalized services for visits, recreation and other activities are available upon request.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- -Double Room with Shower-Annex. I would like to know if the bathroom is inside the room,private and no need to share with any other guests.Thank you!The bathroom is inside the rooom.Answered on February 21, 2020
- As we are travelling with our small dog we would prefer a ground floor room with easy access to exterior - do you have such s room?Good morning, Thank you for your interest in our establishment, and excuse us for our late reply, Indeed, we have some, but we can't promise that ..Answered on March 5, 2020
- How much to park in your car park is it on mont st michel ?Dear Guest, The price for the the car park is 14,90€ during summer 2022. RegardsAnswered on April 21, 2022
- Hello, Can you guarantee a ground floor for a handicap person? Thank youNo we have no room at the ground floor.Answered on October 20, 2020
- Do rooms have a jug to boil water?Hello, There will be a coffee maker, you can boil water with this. Best RegardsAnswered on June 20, 2022
- Still looking?
Auberge du Mouton Blanc
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking for more than 14 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Le Mouton Blanc accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that accommodations can be located in an annex building.
Breakfast is served every day from 8:00 to 10:00.
Due to the location, WiFi speed may vary.
Please note that the nearest car park is 1.2 mi far from the property. Guests can take a shuttle then will have a 1,500 feet walk to reach the Hotel on Mont Saint-Michel.
Please contact the hotel one day before arrival to obtain the necessary one-time use access code for the hotel and the car park. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that the access to the area by car is subject to a surcharge. Access to the property’s car park costs EUR 12 from October to March and EUR 14 from April to September for a one-time entrance. Payment will be made on an electronic payment terminal, upon departure.
Guests willing to leave before the end of this timeframe will have to pay again to be allowed to access the area by car. Guests may choose to park their car on the parking for a longer period of time, in this case a surcharge will apply.
FAQs about Le Mouton Blanc
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Mouton Blanc by:
- Car 4h
Check-in at Le Mouton Blanc is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Le Mouton Blanc offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Le Mouton Blanc is 350 feet from the center of Le Mont Saint Michel.
Yes, Le Mouton Blanc is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Le Mouton Blanc include:
Guests staying at Le Mouton Blanc can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Le Mouton Blanc has 1 restaurant:
- Auberge du Mouton Blanc
The prices at Le Mouton Blanc may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.