Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at 41! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Nestled behind Buckingham Palace, this luxurious hotel is opposite the Royal Mews. It has striking rooms, a generous supply of free snacks and canapés, attentive 5-star service, and a wood-paneled Executive Lounge.
Guests are offered complimentary snacks all day during their stay. Snacks include fresh fruit, crisps, and a selection of dried fruit & nuts, sweets, chocolates and toffees. Small tubs of Judes ice cream, freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream, and evening canapés are also on offer.
With a stylish black-and-white theme, each bedroom with attached bathroom has a handmade mattress, air-conditioning and luxury bedding. There are on-demand movies, Bose music systems and marble bathrooms with bathrobes and Penhaligon's toiletries.
41 is 1,650 feet from London Victoria Tube and Train Station. Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Piccadilly Circus are less than 1 miles away.
The quiet and exclusive 41 hotel feels like a traditional London club. The Executive Lounge has a glass roof for bright breakfasts, afternoon teas and sampling the all-day menu.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- Do any rooms have separate shower?We are delighted to confirm that most of our rooms have a separate shower and bath.Answered on 10 June 2020
- Is there and elevator at the hotel ? Is there suites on the ground floor ? Does the executive suite one level have walk in showers ?All the rooms are located on the 5th floor and there is an elevator. The Executive Suite has a walk in shower.Answered on 10 June 2020
- we need a room with a king size bed--what room should i look atOur Executive King, Junior Suite, Executive Suite and Conservatory Suite all have king or twin bedsAnswered on 10 June 2020
- hi guys, i plan to come with my mom, i cant find rooms with 2 beds, do yoi have such? thank youWe can certainly provide a room with twin beds in a King room or suite. When booking please do let us know or contact the hotel directly.Answered on 27 April 2021
- Hi I will be coming to London for a medical procedure. Is it possible to book a room, given current national lockdown. ThanksDear guest, Thank you for your message. I can confirm that the Hotel is open for guests that require accommodation for an essential reason, which..Answered on 4 March 2021
- Still looking?
The English Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Curry Room
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
41 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about 41
41 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
The prices at 41 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at 41 can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at 41 include:
Check-in at 41 is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
41 is 1 miles from the center of London.
41 has 2 restaurants:
- The Curry Room
- The English Grill