ibis Birmingham Centre New Street Station Hotel
Ladywell Walk, Birmingham, B5 4ST, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose ibis Birmingham Centre New Street Station Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Birmingham
This brand offers you the ultimate comfort: a new innovative bedding, a comfortable and well-equipped room, modern and design welcome areas, and a 24/7 menu.
Area Info –
- The Arcadian Centre 0.1 miles
- Birmingham Back to Backs 0.1 miles
- Hurst Street 0.1 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 0.1 miles
- Alexandra Theatre 0.2 miles
- O2 Academy Birmingham 0.2 miles
- Saint Martin's Church 0.2 miles
- Bullring Shopping Center 0.2 miles
- Birmingham New Street 0.2 miles
- Corporation Street 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Broad Street 0.7 miles
- Brindleyplace 0.7 miles
- Birmingham NIA 0.8 miles
- University of Birmingham 2.2 miles
- Villa Park 2.4 miles
- Star City 2.7 miles
- Cadbury World 3.7 miles
- Belfry Golf Club 8.1 miles
- Drayton Manor Theme Park 12.1 miles
- Warwick Castle 18.8 miles
- Birmingham Airport 7 miles
- East Midlands Airport 34.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Bullring Rag Market Market
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
- Grand Central Mall
- Burlington Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
Popular brands like: H&M
- Picadilly Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, British, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know ibis Birmingham Centre New Street Station Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Birmingham Centre New Street Station Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Minors under 18 years must be accompanied by parents or legal representatives. Third persons named by parents as guardians must present written authorisation on check-in.
The credit card used to make the booking will be requested upon arrival and a GBP 0.01 pre-authorisation will be taken from identification purposes. The hotel reserves the right to request alternative payment or refuse the booking if the card is not provided.
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
A damage deposit of GBP 50 is required upon arrival – that's about 65.94USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.