The Kings Arms
68 Great Titchfield Street Fitzrovia, Westminster Borough, London, W1W 7QL, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 708 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Kings Arms! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in London and with Oxford Circus Tube Station reachable within a 7-minute walk, The Kings Arms has express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a terrace, free WiFi and a bar. The property is close to Dominion Theatre, Piccadilly Theatre and British Museum. The property provides room service, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage for guests.
All rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. At the hotel rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
A continental, vegetarian or vegan breakfast is available each morning at the property.
Popular points of interest near The Kings Arms include Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road Tube Station and Carnaby Street. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 9.3 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Hello, do you allow late check out? If not, woukd you be able to keep our luggage safe after check out? ThanksHello, Latest check out is 12pm and we can also look after your luggage. Many thanks, TerriAnswered on 13 August 2021
- Hi, what are the arrangements for breakfast, is this a buffet or served to your room? Are both continental and full English available?The continental breakfast is included when booking through booking.com. It is served in the main bar as a buffet style. You can also upgrade to hot br..Answered on 2 June 2022
- how easy is it to get to the PalladiumThe Palladium is 1.2 miles away so approx. 25min walk. Many thanks, TerriAnswered on 13 October 2021
- Do all your deluxe rooms have those stainless steel type baths please? How do we request one of these if we have booked a deluxe room?Only one room has a copper bath - this is one of the deluxe king rooms, when booking the room you have selected will be pictured. If you would like me..Answered on 9 July 2022
- hello. I was wondering which room to book that has a shower? ThanksHi, all our rooms have showers. Many thanks, MattAnswered on 14 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Kings Arms accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Kings Arms
Check-in at The Kings Arms is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at The Kings Arms can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The Kings Arms offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The Kings Arms is 1 miles from the center of London.
Room options at The Kings Arms include:
The prices at The Kings Arms may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.