Stay in the heart of Budapest – Excellent location - show map
Housed in an 18th-century building, the adult-only Casati Budapest Hotel is a boutique hotel located in the historic Terézváros District of Budapest. The hotel won the Hungarian Hotel of the Year Award in the 3-star category in 2019. It features a landscaped courtyard and interiors decorated with original works of art.
The rooms and suites at Casati Budapest Hotel are designed in 4 different themes: Classic, Cool, Natural and Heaven. Guests are greeted with a welcome drink and can choose the style of their room, which is subject to availability.
Most of Budapest's main sights are situated within walking distance of the hotel - the Opera, the Saint Stephen's Basilica, the theatres of Pesti Broadway, the Andrássy street and the cafes and restaurants of the Liszt Ferenc Square.
The city centre pedestrian areas and the business district can all be reached within a 5- to 10-minute walk.
This is our guests' favourite part of Budapest, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Hi, Do you have termal bath in spa ? Is entrance to the spa free? Thank you AlexDear Alex, Thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry to inform, but we only have sauna and a small but well equipped gym, and massage in our spa. Sh..Answered on 2 March 2020
- Hi there , do you have any packages for birthdays ?We kindly invite you to visit the hotel page where you can put together you own package. Also, the reception is ready to help you anytime. We hope tha..Answered on 11 September 2021
- Hi. Do you have Wifi? And how fast is your internet. I need it for my work. ThanksYes, we do have Wifi in the hotel. We just run a test and it showed between 15-20 Mbps.Answered on 1 September 2021
- Can we check-in slightly early? Our flight arrives 11:15 AM. Thanks.Early check in is always subject to availability and we can not guarantee it in advance. We are more than happy to store your luggage at the reception..Answered on 11 March 2020
- Hello, is the hotel back open now or would we be right directed to the Cortile hotel please?Dear Questioner, Casati Budapest Hotel***superior has been successfully reopened by the 1st of september. We are looking forward to welcome our gue..Answered on 4 September 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Casati Hotel - Adults Only accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
License number: SZ19000552
FAQs about Casati Hotel - Adults Only
From the nearest airport, you can get to Casati Hotel - Adults Only by:
- Taxi 25min
- Airport shuttle (public) 35min
The prices at Casati Hotel - Adults Only may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Casati Hotel - Adults Only is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Casati Hotel - Adults Only offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Guests staying at Casati Hotel - Adults Only can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Casati Hotel - Adults Only include:
Casati Hotel - Adults Only is 550 yards from the centre of Budapest.