Finding a harmony between unspoiled nature and luxury comforts, Capella Ubud, Bali, showcases tented accommodation with salt water pools amidst Ubud's lush greenery. Situated only 4.3 miles from the city centre, this property enjoys large terraces and outdoor decks overlooking rice fields or the surrounding rainforest. Guests can experience excellent fine dining with Balinese and international fare at the on-site restaurant. WiFi is accessible for free in all areas.
With eclectic Balinese-style design with arts and antiques, the rooms at this resort offer modern comforts such as air conditioning, fan, personal safe and electric kettle. All units have a generous seating area. Private bathrooms offer a luxury bath and amenities, as well as hairdryer and slippers.
For dining options, guests can head over to Mads Lange or Api Jiwa for delectable Asian fare. Alternatively, guests can enjoy camp snacks and nostalgic movies at the Camp Fire. The restaurants provides vegan and gluten-free options. Daily à la carte breakfast is served at Capella Ubud, Bali.
Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Capella Ubud, Bali. Free bikes are provided for the resort's guests.
Non-stop assistance is available at the reception. The friendly and hospitable staff will be happy provide information about the area and the island.
Elephant Cave is 5.6 miles from the resort, while Naughty Nuri's Warung & Grill is 3.1 miles away. Ngurah Rai International Airport is 21.7 miles from the property.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 10 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi there! We're interested in staying at your hotel from 10.05 till 16.05, maybe longer. What can you offer? Thanks in advance Best regards, IrynaHi Iryna, Thank you for your message and thanks also for your interest in experiencing our camp this June. We do have availability from May 10th onwards, you can book your stay through booking.com or contact us directly. Kind Regards, FennyAnswered on 4 May 2021
- Hi, we are interested in visiting in Apr2022. Can i know what's your cancel/refund policy if your guests test positive for Covid before reaching your property? The room rate for stay extension if your guests test positive for Covid during the stay? Do you offer PCR tests within your property? ThanksDear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind message. If our guests unable to check in due to tested positive, we may allow them to postpone their stay. However, the payment terms and conditions is non-refundable. Kind Regards, Fenny - ReservationAnswered on 16 March 2022
- Which rooms have the private pools?All of our room have private pool.Answered on 12 July 2021
- Are all of the rooms fully air conditioned? Can people from outside see the private pool area? Does the bath room come with a bidet spray?Dear Sir/Madam, All of our tents are fully air conditioned. Some pools are visible from the outside of the tent. But some pools are more private, especially the swimming pool in the River Tents. There is no bidet spray in the toilet. Thank you.Answered on 11 November 2022
- Hi do you do floating breakfastsDear Sir/Madam, Yes, floating breakfast is available subject to additional charge, IDR 1,200,000 + 21% tax and service charge per couple. Thank youAnswered on 26 November 2021
Cuisine: American, Asian, International, European, Grill/BBQ
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
10:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Capella Ubud, Bali accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Capella Ubud, Bali in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Capella Ubud, Bali
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Capella Ubud, Bali is 3.7 miles from the centre of Ubud.
Capella Ubud, Bali has 2 restaurants:
- Mads Lange
- Api Jiwa
Check-in at Capella Ubud, Bali is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Capella Ubud, Bali offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Evening entertainment
- Spa facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Head massage
- Bike tours
- Back massage
- Bicycle rental
- Personal trainer
- Foot bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Full body massage
- Walking tours
- Foot massage
- Themed dinner nights
- Fitness classes
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Cooking class
- Hand massage
- Neck massage
- Yoga classes
- Spa/wellness packages
- Massage chair
- Couples massage
The prices at Capella Ubud, Bali may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Capella Ubud, Bali include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Capella Ubud, Bali by:
- Taxi 1h 30min
Guests staying at Capella Ubud, Bali can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish