Experience World-class Service at Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti
Set in a 29528 ft² park, Adler Dolomiti is in Ortisei's pedestrian area, 350 feet from the Alpe di Siusi small cable car. Its free wellness center includes indoor and outdoor pools plus saunas and hot tubs.
Rooms are comfortable and very spacious with wood furniture and carpeted or wood floors. All come with free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and an LCD TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels.
Breakfast at Hotel Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti is buffet style. The restaurant serves Italian cuisine and South Tyrol specialties in a cozy environment.
Guests have free bike rental and an outdoor children's playground. Bathrobes and sauna towels are available for free, and the ski deposit is also free.
This 5-star hotel provides a daily outdoor program with guided mountain biking and hiking tours, skiing, and snowshoeing. The hotel offers free parking and is easily reached from the SS242 national road.
This is our guests' favorite part of Ortisei, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- St. Ulrich – Seiser Alm - 550 feet
- Ortisei - Furnes 1736m - 1,150 feet
- St. Ulrich-Raschotz - 1,400 feet
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- We are a family of four ...two young children. Is there a room with two queen beds or two connecting rooms to accommodate us.The ADLER Spa Resort Dolomiti offerts Familiy Suites for 4-5 person.Answered on January 16, 2020
- how can i get to this hotel from venice airport ... is there a coach or a train line? I do not drive ..what would be the best route?We do inform that from Venice we can organize a transfer (on payment). Eventually there exist also a train line until Bolzano. From Bolzano you've to ..Answered on October 10, 2020
- Are there plenty of hikes around for those visiting outside of ski season?Yes, close to the hotel you will find the Alpe di Siusi, Seceda, Resciesa lifts (where a lot of hikes start) and some hikes that begin from the Ortise..Answered on March 24, 2022
- hello we are acouple, we want to make a reservition for november, is it a good seasons? and wich tours you have?Good Evening, yes the fall colors are beautiful and we still offer guided hiking toursAnswered on October 23, 2022
- Hi there Can you please tell us how big the ski resort is? Can we access all the slopes via the hotel? Which kind of slopes do you have?An escalator leads direct from the ADLER ski room to the Seceda cable car and it is just a few minutes’ walk to the gondola to Alpe di Siusi. The Val ..Answered on November 8, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti
Room options at Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti is popular with guests booking family stays.
Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Horseback riding
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Swimming pool
- Personal trainer
- Bicycle rental
- Themed dinners
- Beauty services
- Locker rooms
- Facial treatments
- Open-air bath
- Waxing services
- Walking tours
- Makeup services
- Tour or class about local culture
- Hair treatments
- Bike tours
- Live music/Performance
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Entertainment staff
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Check-in at Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti is 650 feet from the center of Ortisei.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti by:
- Bus 30min
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti on this page.
Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti has 2 restaurants: