Navona Queen Terrace B&B
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 251, Navona, 00186 Rome, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 888 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Queen Navona is a family-run property where our guests will find the warmth of a real Roman home. The breakfast also reflects the "Roman" of the structure, providing food of the best pastry shops of the historic center.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Via Giulia 0.1 miles
- Santa Maria della Pace 0.2 miles
- St. Angelo Bridge 0.3 miles
- Piazza Navona 0.3 miles
- Vittorio Emanuele II Bridge 0.3 miles
- Santo Spirito General Hospital 0.3 miles
- Campo de' Fiori 0.3 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo Museum 0.3 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo 0.3 miles
- Bambino Gesu Pediatric Hospital 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Peter's Basilica 0.7 miles
- Via Condotti 0.8 miles
- Trevi Fountain 0.8 miles
- Piazza di Spagna 0.9 miles
- Vatican Museums 0.9 miles
- Trastevere 1 miles
- Roman Forum 1 miles
- The Colosseum 1.4 miles
- Roma Termini 1.7 miles
- Roma Stadio Olimpico 2.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Roscioli Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Sforza Cesarini Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Caffe Novecento Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Pierluigi Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Trattoria Da Luigi Restaurant 0 miles
- Careffurr Supermarket 0 miles
- Campo de Fiori Market 0 miles
- Tevere River 0 miles
- Ciampino Airport 9.3 miles
- Fiumicino Airport 13.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Navona Queen Terrace B&B
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Rome
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Open-air Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Adults Only
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:30 PM - 7:30 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 28 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Navona Queen Terrace B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Navona Queen Terrace B&B of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.