Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Navona Queen Rooftop
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 251, Navona, 00186 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 996 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rome – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Navona Queen Rooftop! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Across the road from Campo de' Fiori, Navona Queen Rooftop is in a 19th century building and offers a panoramic terrace with a hot tub overlooking Rome, Castel Sant'Angelo and the Gianicolo hill. You can walk to Piazza Navona in 5 minutes.
The classic-style rooms offer views of the city's rooftops or the Gianicolo hill. With free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, each is equipped with a flat-screen TV with sky channels, a mini-bar, and tiled floors.
An à la carte breakfast is served daily on the rooftop terrace.The sweet and savory breakfast includes cakes, croissants and cold cuts. You will also find fresh fruit, as well as bread and pizza. Gluten-free products are also available at an additional cost.
The Vatican city is a 10-minute stroll from the property. A bus with links to Termini Train Station, Piazza Venezia, and the Coliseum stops in front of the building.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Navona Queen Rooftop
- How many rooms does the hotel haveGood morning, for any type of information or help you can write us h24. Have a nice dayAnswered on January 4, 2020
- Hello, can you tell me if rooftop jacuzzi is open now? And if is than at what time is it open?Good morning, the whirlpool service is open all year round from early morning to late evening. We offer different romantic packages for every kind of ...Answered on October 17, 2020
- I see an option for 2 adults and 1 child but there is only one queen bed. Where would the child sleep?Good morning, you must apply for an additional bed which costs € 45.00 per day. I am at your disposal MatteoAnswered on July 20, 2022
- How much does it cost to reserve the jacuzzi? And will it be private for the time reserved?Good morning, thanks for contacting us. I confirm that the whirlpool has an extra cost that goes by the hour. Once booked, the whirlpool will be pri...Answered on January 16, 2021
- Buona giornata, we need 2 quite rooms: 1-with Double bed, 1-with Twin bed on dates 22-26 june. Can you arrange that? Gracias.Yes of course! MatteoAnswered on June 17, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
1:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 1 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|€ 65 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and up are allowed)
ATM card Navona Queen Rooftop accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Navona Queen Rooftop of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: AFF-001616-3
FAQs about Navona Queen Rooftop
The prices at Navona Queen Rooftop may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Navona Queen Rooftop include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Navona Queen Rooftop on this page.
Guests staying at Navona Queen Rooftop can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Navona Queen Rooftop by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
- Train 1h 20min
Navona Queen Rooftop is 0.8 miles from the center of Rome.
Check-in at Navona Queen Rooftop is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Navona Queen Rooftop offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Open-air bath
- Themed dinners
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Happy hour