Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Park Hyatt Milano
Via Tommaso Grossi 1, Milan City Center, 20121 Milan, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 271 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Park Hyatt Milano
- Is the seating area separated by a door?Dear sir/madame, Warm greetings from Park Hyatt Milano! Kindly be informed that in our Deluxe room category the seating area it's not separated by a door. Best regards, Park Hyatt Milano TeamAnswered on January 29, 2020
- Greetings, What’s the price for airport transfer for 3 adults?Dear sir/madame. Greetings from Park Hyatt Milano! We kindly ask you to contact directly the hotel, in this way our colleague at the concierge will give you information about your request. Best regards, Park Hyatt Milano team.Answered on April 15, 2022
- Is the seating area separated by a door? (We have a small child and are hoping to put her to sleep and relax!)Dear Sir/madame, Warm greetings from Park Hyatt Milano! Kindly be informed that the Deluxe Room category doesn't have the seating area separated by a door. Best regards, Park Hyatt Milano TeamAnswered on January 29, 2020
- Hi - with respect to the Park Deluxe Executive King is the seating area separated by a door? Many thanks!Good evening! Park Deluxe Executive King does not have any door separating bedroom from seating area. Best regards, Park Hyatt MilanoAnswered on January 29, 2020
- Is the hotel accessible by car ?It is indeed, should you require we offer a valet parking service for 60 Euros per night plus a 5 Euros congestion charge which is valid only from Monday to Friday.Answered on July 1, 2022
Food: Italian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Pellico 3 Milano
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
Extra bed by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Park Hyatt Milano accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Park Hyatt Milano
Guests staying at Park Hyatt Milano can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Park Hyatt Milano may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Park Hyatt Milano include:
Park Hyatt Milano offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Park Hyatt Milano has 2 restaurants:
- Pellico 3 Milano
- La Cupola
Park Hyatt Milano is 500 feet from the center of Milan.
Check-in at Park Hyatt Milano is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Park Hyatt Milano by:
- Car 25min