Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
13, Myeongdong 7-gil, Jung-Gu, Jung-Gu, 04534 Seoul, South Korea – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 558 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Seoul – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel28 Myeongdong! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Designed with a cinematic theme, Hotel28 Myeongdong is Korea's first hotel to be a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World Ltd. This boutique hotel is located in the center of Myeongdong, a popular shopping area.
All rooms are equipped with an air purifier, a flat-screen TV. Private bathrooms includes a free-standing bathtub, an electronic bidet, and free toiletries. Every floor displays film-inspired artworks.
The property offers convenient facilities such as a rooftop garden, a restaurant, a library and a fitness center.It also has a gallery featuring artwork by emerging local artists.
Hotel28 Myeongdong is located within a 7-minute walk from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) and Euljiro 1-ga Station (Line 2). The hotel is about 3-minute walk away from Noon Square Mall and Myeongdong Art Theater. Incheon International Airport is an hour's drive from the accommodations. There is an airport limousine bus stop, located 250 feet from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Hotel28 Myeongdong
- Is there extra bed available for 3 adults?Dear Guest, Thank you for the interest toward us. We are sorry to tell you that we do not have extra bed in the hotel. Thank you. Best Regards,Answered on October 20, 2019
- Is there toothbrush provided?Dear Guest, Yes, we do have all the amenities. Thank you. Best Regards, Dana ParkAnswered on October 28, 2019
- Hi do you have coin laundry in the hotel??Yes. we have coin laundry in our hotel. laundry and dry is 1,000 KRW for each. You should buy detergent and softner. it is 500 KRW for each.Answered on April 23, 2022
- Hi is there self service washer and dryer ?Dear. Guest Thank you for sending us message. Yes we do have our self coin laundry on 7th floor Best RegardsAnswered on June 21, 2022
- Hello… Do you have connecting rooms ( 1 room with queen or king and 1 room with twin beds )? If you do have, how can we book the rooms?Thank you for your inquiry to Hotel28 Myeongdong. All our Connecting room is consist with 1 Deluxe Double room(king bed) and 1 Twin Bed room(2 single...Answered on July 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel28 Myeongdong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel28 Myeongdong
Guests staying at Hotel28 Myeongdong can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel28 Myeongdong offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The prices at Hotel28 Myeongdong may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel28 Myeongdong by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 1h 30min
Hotel28 Myeongdong is 1,300 feet from the center of Seoul.
Room options at Hotel28 Myeongdong include:
Check-in at Hotel28 Myeongdong is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Hotel28 Myeongdong is popular with guests booking family stays.