Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi
Kampung Lanting, 86800 Tioman Island, Malaysia – Great location - show map
Located on the beautiful Tioman Island, Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi is set amid a tropical rainforest. It features an outdoor pool, 2 dining options and elegant accommodations with a terrace. WiFi is free in public areas.
Tastefully decorated, the suites and villas come with classic wooden interiors and windows that provide natural light. Each stylish unit is equipped with a seating area, flat-screen TV and an attached bathroom.
Guests can fish, snorkel or go on a diving trip.
Tamarind Tioman Restaurant serves a spread of Indochinese and Thai dishes, while Western specialties are offered at Mandi-Mandi Restaurant.
Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi is a 20-minute boat ride from Tioman Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi
Genting Beach8.1 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?The beach is private and located next to the property.Answered on September 10, 2020
- Do you have private pool for luxe tree top sarang ? TqPlease be informed that The Luxe Tree Top Sarang comes with a private plunge pool, which is meant for dipping and relaxation purposes only and not for...Answered on November 14, 2020
- Dear Sir/Madam, Is there a flight to the Island and easy access to this place? ThanksCurrently, there are no flights operating to Tioman Island. Japamala is accessible via public ferries from Mersing or Tanjung Gemok jetty or our direc...Answered on March 26, 2021
- What scuba diving facilities are there? Prices? Equipment rental? Thank youPlease be informed that Japamala Resort does not house any scuba diving facilities. We are able to assist with boat excursion for snorkeling activitie...Answered on November 14, 2020
- Hi, can I have any available dates for October onwards?Greetings from Japamala Resort. For all inquiries on rates and availability, please e m a i l the reservations team. Details available on our direct w...Answered on September 15, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai, Local, Asian, International
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
East Coast Rainy Season in Malaysia is generally between the months of November to February, the resort will not be held liable for any disruption or cancellation of services affecting the arrival or departure to the resort. For peace of mind, it is strongly recommended that Travel and Trip cancellation insurance is purchased.
Due to the danger and risk of fire, smoking* of any kind is strictly not permitted within the room. Guests are only allowed to smoke on balconies and ground floors. A cleaning fee, equivalent to one night's room charge at the prevailing rate will be charged should a guest be found smoking within the room. *Smoking includes tobacco cigarets, electronic cigarets (vape), cigars, pipe tobaccos, cigaret leaves (rokok daun), bamboo pipes and water pipe smokes (bong, hookah/shisha and mouassal).
All guests are to be reminded that the swimming pools are not fenced off. This may require a level of supervision higher than one may be accustomed to elsewhere. Kindly note that there are no lifeguards present at the swimming pools or on the beach.
All guests agree to take full responsibility for their own safety upon staying in Japamala Resort. The property features elevated boardwalks and is set in a fragile rainforest environment. Therefore it is imperative to maintain high supervision and alert at the resort.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi is popular with guests booking family stays.
Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi is 5 miles from the center of Tioman Island.
The prices at Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi has 2 restaurants:
- Il Tiempo
- Tamarind Tioman
Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Private beach area
- Swimming pool
- Walking tours
Guests staying at Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi on this page.
Room options at Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi include:
Check-in at Japamala Resorts - By Samadhi is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.