easyHotel The Hague City Centre
Parkstraat 31, The Hague City Center, 2514 JD The Hague, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of The Hague
Located within 1,300 feet from the Denneweg and Noordeinde shopping area, the Hofvijver, the Binnenhof (Dutch Parliament) and Mauritshuis, easyHotel Den Haag operates with a unique concept: all rooms are simply equipped.
Each air-conditioned room has a modern style and guests can opt for extras, such as the use of a hairdryer and cleaning services for an additional fee. It also comes with private bathroom facilities and free Wi-Fi. All rooms are provided with towels and bed linen.
There is a wide variety of restaurants in the vicinity of easyHotel Den Haag. The hotel also offers vending machines where you can purchase a drink or a small snack.
Tram stop Kneuterdijk is a 2-minute walk and offers connection to Scheveningen in 12 minutes. Palace Noordeinde is 1,300 feet away. Madurodam can be found within 1.6 mi and Duinrell is a 20-minute drive. The railway station is within 0.6 mi.
This is our guests' favorite part of The Hague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there coffee / tea facilities?Dear guest, Thank you for your message. We have a tea and coffee machine in the lobby. I hope I have informed you enough. Kind regards, Team eas..Answered on 25 November 2019
- Hi,I'm thinking of booking for April 30th.Do you offer a late checkout of say 12 or 1pm?thanks JimDear Ji, We provide an early check-in from 12 o'clock based on our availability. The price of an early check-in is €5,- Please don't hesitate to con..Answered on 29 April 2021
- Is the WIFI free for all rooms or do you have to pay for access?Yes, the WiFi is free for all the rooms in our hotel.Answered on 1 July 2022
- Will you be needing corona pass?or qr code?No, that is not needed in our hotel.Answered on 10 February 2022
- Is there a possibility to get a reduces price for a very long stay, as in several months?Dear guest, You can contact our reservations department for long stays: firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on 18 October 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- Wake-up service
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- SafeAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card ATM card easyHotel The Hague City Centre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that this property does not offer extra bed or cots as it can not be accommodated in the rooms.
There is a nearby parking garage where parking is available at a rate of EUR 27.50 per day.
Guests can choose to pay for optional services, such as cleaning services and luggage storage.
Please note that easyHotel operates with a unique concept, which means that the rooms are simply equipped.
Please note that there is no safe in the rooms. This can be rented in the lobby for a small fee.
Please also keep in mind that the windows cannot be opened in the rooms.
Please note that this hotel does not accept cash payments. It is required to pay with card.
Please note that the minimum check-in age is 18 years.
Please note that when booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about easyHotel The Hague City Centre
Check-in at easyHotel The Hague City Centre is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
easyHotel The Hague City Centre offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
easyHotel The Hague City Centre is 1,500 feet from the center of The Hague.
The prices at easyHotel The Hague City Centre may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at easyHotel The Hague City Centre include: