Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hostel Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum
Neude 5, City Center, 3512 AD Utrecht, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 2544 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 3||
Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom and Shower
|Max adults: 6. Max children: 4||
Six Person Room With Private Bathroom and Shower
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Room with Shower
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Room with Shower
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 10-bed Mixed Room with Shower
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 1||
Comfort Double with Private Bathroom and Shower
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 1|
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 3|
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 3||
Railway Museum Room with Private Bathroom and Railway Museum ticket
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Museum Speelklok0.2 miles
Dom tower0.2 miles
Utrecht University0.3 miles
Aboriginal Art Museum0.3 miles
Hoog Catharijne Shopping Centre0.3 miles
TIAS School for Business and Society0.3 miles
Stadsschouwburg Utrecht0.3 miles
Cityplaza Nieuwegein4.7 miles
Dinnershow Pandora10.2 miles
Huis Doorn10.3 miles
Train Utrecht Centraal Station0.4 miles
Schiphol Airport21.2 miles
Rotterdam The Hague Airport30.2 miles
Eindhoven Airport45.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Local, International
4 reasons to choose Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Please inform the property in case children are coming along by using the special request box.
When traveling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 21 people or more with a minimum reservation value of 1.500 euro's:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details.
- Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 41 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 28 to 40 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 75% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 15 to 27 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 8 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancelations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum
From the nearest airport, you can get to Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum by:
- Train 40min
The prices at Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum has 1 restaurant:
- The 5th
Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Bike tours
- Live music/Performance
- Movie nights
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours
Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum is 1,300 feet from the center of Utrecht.
Guests staying at Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Stayokay Hostel Utrecht Centrum is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.