Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
74 Shakespeare Street, 3432 Cambridge, New Zealand – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 147 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in Cambridge, Villa Shakespeare features a garden, terrace and free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house has family rooms.
At the guest house, each room has a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen, towels and a patio with a garden view. Rooms come with a kettle, while selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave, a stovetop and a toaster. At Villa Shakespeare the rooms include a seating area.
Hamilton is 15.5 miles from the accommodation, while Matamata is 24.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Hamilton Airport, 9.9 miles from Villa Shakespeare.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Villa Shakespeare
- Hi, can you please confirm if there is hot shower on the caravan?Good afternoon, Thank you for your enquiry. The bathroom in the caravan has a shower with hot water. Because the caravan is compact the water heate...Answered on 6 March 2020
- Do you have anything suitable for 4 adults - (one couple and two elderly mums) for 11 febGood morning, Thank you for your enquiry. I am thinking that you would prefer 4 beds in total. All we can offer you are two rooms each with a quee...Answered on 31 January 2021
- Hello, I just wondered if early check in on a Saturday is a possibility? Like a midday check in..?Good morning, It is usually possible to arrange a noon check in. If you do book then request an early arrival please, giving an approximate time of ar...Answered on 22 January 2021
- Hi Is this suitable for an elderly woman and her daughter? We need 2 beds as we are at a gathering in Leamington ThanksThank you for your enquiry. Our Garden cottage has a bedroom with a queen bed and a living area with a sofa bed. Miranda has a queen bedand a sofa bed...Answered on 11 November 2020
- Morena. I require a parking spot within 3m of a regular power point to charge a PHEV. Can you accommodate this? Thanks.yes we have an outside power pointAnswered on 17 June 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 20:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|NZD 20 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Villa Shakespeare accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Villa Shakespeare in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Guests need to meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: proof of full Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination, a recent valid negative Coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of Coronavirus recovery.
FAQs about Villa Shakespeare
Room options at Villa Shakespeare include:
Check-in at Villa Shakespeare is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Villa Shakespeare offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Villa Shakespeare is 0.9 miles from the centre of Cambridge.
The prices at Villa Shakespeare may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.