Casa Andina Premium Arequipa
Calle Ugarte, 403, Arequipa, Peru –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 266 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 Reasons to Choose Casa Andina Premium Arequipa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Arequipa
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa is raised on the old “Casa de la Moneda” (old Mint), a national historic landmark built in 1794, what makes our hotel more a living museum than a hotel. Its strategic location only a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas in Arequipa makes it the ideal choice for business and leisure travelers. It features 40 rooms – 100 % non-smokers, among an Imperial Suite and two Senior Suites. In addition Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa offers event rooms, corporate facilities, Internet center, Wi-Fi available and Boarding Pass Printer.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Moral House 0.1 miles
- Santa Catalina de Siena Convent 0.1 miles
- Irriberry House 0.1 miles
- Arequipa's Historical Museum 0.1 miles
- Cathedral of Arequipa 0.1 miles
- San Agustin Church 0.2 miles
- Main Square 0.2 miles
- Ricketts House 0.2 miles
- Compania de Jesus Church 0.3 miles
- Goyeneche Palace 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Santo Domingo Convent and Church 0.4 miles
- La Merced Convent and Church 0.4 miles
- Policlínico Metropolitano 0.4 miles
- Andean Sanctuary Museum of the Catholic University of Santa María 0.5 miles
- Archaeological Museum of the Catholic University of Santa María 0.5 miles
- Umacollo Stadium 0.6 miles
- Yanahuara Church 0.6 miles
- Melgar Stadium 0.9 miles
- Honorio Delgado Regional Hospital 1.4 miles
- Sabandia Mill 5.1 miles
- Plaza de Armas Mountain 0.4 miles
- Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón 4.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Alma Restaurante & Bar
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage Chair
- Beauty Services
- Beach Umbrellas
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Casa Andina Premium Arequipa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Breakfast charges will apply as follows:
- Ages 0 to 7 won't be charged.
- Ages 8 to 12 will be charged kids fee of USD $6.25
- Ages 13 and over will be charged adults fee of USD $12.50
This princes don't include taxes (18%) or service fee (10%).
All penalties are affected by a 10% services additional tax.
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee. The tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.