Coron Hilltop View Resort
Brgy. Poblacion 6, Sitio Dipulao, Coron, 5316 Coron, Philippines – Good location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Rooms at Coron Hilltop View feature air conditioning and views of Calamianes Islands. Each is equipped with a cable TV and minibar. Private bathrooms come with hot water showers.
Guests can arrange island tours at the tour desk or spend an afternoon exploring the forest trek. Hilltop Coron View Resort also provides free parking and a business centre.
Coron’s restaurant serves a wide variety of Local Filipino and Chinese specialities.
Coron Hilltop is a 30-minute drive from Busuanga Airport. From there, it is a one-hour flight to Manila.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you provide island tours? also what airport does the shuttle provide for? we plan to stay 2/25 check out 2/27/20Yes, offer island hopping tour assistance; For airport shuttle, you have an option if you want to have a non-exclusive transfers (joined by other guest) or exclusive transfers from Busuanga Airport going to the resort.Answered on 10 December 2019
- Are you pwd and sr citizen friendly?Good day, thanks for your inquiry. Yes we are PWD and Senior Citizen friendly :)Answered on 29 July 2022
- Ano po yung mga friendly feature nyo sa pwd.Tnx poGood day, these are our friendly features for PWD's : 1.) Wheelchair Assistance, 2.)Ramp Passageway 3.) 20% Discount on Rooms. Thank you. :)Answered on 12 September 2022
- How far this place to twin lagoon?Twin Lagoon is one of tourist places in Coron (it is a separate island from the main town of Coron). By boat, you may reach twin lagoon by about 15-20 minutes. Thanks. Best regards, JamesAnswered on 15 August 2019
- Is airport shuttle free? If not , how much does it cost ? How far is Resort from Coron Town Proper?Good day! there is a surcharge for Airport Transfer for (Non-Exclusive), rate is 250 per person per way. Resort is just 8-10 minutes away via tricycle. ThanksAnswered on 30 November 2022
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Clothes rack
- Table tennis
- Games room
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor play area
- Board games/puzzles
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Tile/marble floor
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Plunge pool
- Pool/beach towels
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- MassageAdditional charge
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no cots available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Coron Hilltop View Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Coron Hilltop View Resort
The prices at Coron Hilltop View Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Coron Hilltop View Resort offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Swimming Pool
Coron Hilltop View Resort is 2 miles from the centre of Coron.
Room options at Coron Hilltop View Resort include:
Yes, Coron Hilltop View Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Coron Hilltop View Resort is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.