Warsaw Marriott Hotel
Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, Sródmiescie, 00-697 Warsaw, Poland – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 3364 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Warsaw – Excellent location – show map
The luxurious Warsaw Marriott Hotel is located in the very center of the city and features rooms with a mini-bar, satellite TV and air conditioning. The rooms offer panoramic views of Warsaw.
All rooms at the Marriott are fitted with an LCD TV and a comfortable seating area. Guests can benefit from a safety deposit box and a small refrigerator.
Warsaw Marriott Hotel has several bars, restaurants and a sports bar, Champions. In the morning a varied buffet breakfast is served.
During their stay at the Marriott Hotel, guests can relax in the hotel’s sauna, fitness center, massage parlor and swimming pool. There is also a casino.
The Marriott is located just 1,300 feet from the Złote Tarasy Shopping Center. Warszawa Centralna Train Station is just opposite.
This is our guests' favorite part of Warsaw, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi - would you be able to help us arrange taxis for collection from the airport please?Dear Sirs, With a pleasure we will arrange taxi for you. Please send us your flight details. Best regards, Concierge TeamAnswered on November 18, 2019
- Hi, I was wondering if 4 people could stay in this room, since it has 2 double beds. What would be the price for 4 people then? Thank you for your ..We accept maximum 3 adults in one room/suite or 2 adults and 2 children. We always include only 2 breakfast. additional breakfast costs 87 PLNAnswered on October 18, 2019
- Witam. Czy jest możliwość zarezerwowania pokoju na wyższych piętrach. Widokiem np na pałac kultury?? Pewnie wszyscy o to pytają 🙄 ale chodzi o to, iż..Wysokosci pietra nie gwarantujemy poniewaz zalezne jest to od dostepnosci pokoi. mozemy dopisac notatke do rezerwacji I w miare mozliwosci postaramy s..Answered on October 18, 2019
- Is access to M lounge included if a book a Corner suite ?This type of a room is without M-Club lounge access. It costs 250PLN/per person/per dayAnswered on February 10, 2020
- Do you have smoking roomsThis hotel has a smoke-free policy.Answered on January 12, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Mediterranean, Seafood, Local, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Floor No 2 Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Panorama Sky Bar
Food: Mediterranean, Seafood, International
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 11:30 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Warsaw Marriott Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that in the case of children staying in the room using existing beds the breakfast is not included in the price.
Please note that there is a refundable deposit.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Warsaw Marriott Hotel
Warsaw Marriott Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Pool table
- Swimming pool
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Warsaw Marriott Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Warsaw Marriott Hotel is 1,150 feet from the center of Warsaw.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Warsaw Marriott Hotel include:
Warsaw Marriott Hotel has 3 restaurants:
- Panorama Sky Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Floor No 2 Restaurant
Check-in at Warsaw Marriott Hotel is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Warsaw Marriott Hotel by:
- Bus 25min
The prices at Warsaw Marriott Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.