Lagos Marina Guest House
Rua do Caíque, Lote A3, Meia Praia, 8600-297 Lagos, Portugal – Great location - show map
Located on the beachfront in Lagos and featuring a garden, Lagos Marina Guest House has free WiFi. The property is around a 19-minute walk from Meia Praia Beach, 1.4 miles from Praia da Forte da Bandeira and 1.5 miles from Batata Beach. The guesthouse has family rooms.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms contain a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. At Lagos Marina Guest House rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels.
The accommodation has a terrace. The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at Lagos Marina Guest House.
Santo António Golf Course is 11 miles from the guesthouse, while Algarve International Circuit is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 52 miles from Lagos Marina Guest House.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Meia Praia Beach8.9 Excellent beach2,650 feet from property
Praia da Forte da Bandeira8.7 Excellent beach1 miles from property
Batata Beach8.5 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Praia dos Estudantes8.7 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
Praia do Pinhão8.8 Excellent beach1.3 miles from property
Dona Ana Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.4 miles from property
Camilo Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.8 miles from property
- Hi , would you be able to accommodate 7 people ? I understand the max is only 4 on booking ?Good afternoon, You can book in the 8 bed dormAnswered on April 28, 2022
- Olá, Preço para 6 noites toda a casa?Ola, Quantoas pessoas ? Quantos quartos ? Quais as caracteristicas ?Answered on July 31, 2021
- What is the best way to do laundry / wash clothes and dry them? Is there a desk in the doubleroom? Is it possible to use the kitchen to cook?The best way to wash and dry clothes is to go to a self-service laundry. Our private rooms do not have a kitchen option. Only the dorm that has a kitchenAnswered on October 22, 2022
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?in summer, for example, the months of June and July, August do not advise because is to much turists and confusion, Very thanksAnswered on March 11, 2020
- Hi I want to reserve from June 30 to 4 of July but pay the half now and the end of the month the other half? Is it possible ?Good afternoon, Not possible because payment is made at check-inAnswered on June 3, 2022
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Lagos Marina Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Lagos Marina Guest House
From the nearest airport, you can get to Lagos Marina Guest House by:
- Car 50min
The prices at Lagos Marina Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Lagos Marina Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water sports facilities on site
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Lagos Marina Guest House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 9:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from Lagos Marina Guest House.
Room options at Lagos Marina Guest House include:
- Bed in Dorm
Lagos Marina Guest House is 0.8 miles from the center of Lagos.