Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park offers ecological self-catering bungalows with a modern décor. Guest can enjoy views of the surrounding nature from the wooden patio or relax in the separate spa centre.
All spacious bungalows have a fully equipped kitchen with a generous dining area. The bright living area opens onto a furnished porch and free Wi-Fi facilities are available.
Guests can eat at the à la carte restaurant and meals can be delivered to the bungalows upon request. Supermarkets and local restaurants are located a 2-minute walking distance.
Pedras Salgadas’s spa offers a variety of relaxing treatments and massages. An indoor pool, a sauna and a steam bath are also provided. There is a children’s playground for the younger guests.
The Park is a 15-minute drive from the centre of Vidago and an airport shuttle is available to Chaves Aerodrome, which is 18.6 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Can Eco House host 3 people?Good afternoon, We inform that we can put an extra bed that cust 20.00€/per person. King regards Andrea PintoAnswered on 10 January 2020
- Queria saber se me autorizam a levar a minha filha para a tree house. Ela tem 10 anos e queria que ficássemos os 3 . ( eu , ela e o meu marido )Bom Dia, No seguimento da sua mensagem informamos que as nossas Tree Houses acomodam no máximo 2 pessoas. Com os nossos melhores cumoprimentos, Junior SilvaAnswered on 7 December 2020
- is there a room that can fit a family a five? 2 adults, 2 children and a baby in a cot? we would all like to be togetherDear Mrs. / Dear Mr. Yes, our Eco House Privilege. Best Regards.Answered on 18 May 2022
- Are pets allowed? A little dog 3kgDear Mr. dear Mrs. The pets are admitted in our hotel. Until a maximum weight of 7Kg and with the payment of a fee of 60€/night.Answered on 30 December 2021
- Hello, Is the hotel open? Please let me know availability for mid April.Good Afternoon, Yes the hitel is open. In the other hand to send the best available rates for mid April we need the dates or also you can send us an..Answered on 20 February 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
- Open daily from 10:00 to 19:00;
Please be advised that there is a 15% discount on all individual treatments at the Spa when booked up to 24 hours before arrival date.
Please be advised that the use of cap is mandatory in the indoor pool. The Spa reception has caps
for sale, at EUR 4 per unit.
The access to the Thermal Spa (Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Hammam, Experience Showers and Gym) have cost 6.00€ per adult guest, per day.
When booking an experience at least of 25 minutes or more per day, we offer the access to the Spa Circuit.
Children under 16 can only use the indoor pool between 10:00 and 15:00.
The maximum capacity of the Eco Houses includes children, regardless of their age.
License number: 4865
FAQs about Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park
The prices at Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park is popular with guests booking family stays.
Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park on this page.
Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park is 400 yards from the centre of Pedras Salgadas.
Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Personal trainer
- Bicycle rental
- Horse riding
- Steam room
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Spa/wellness packages
- Hot spring bath
- Tennis equipment